Jim Jordan Hearing on Weaponization of Federal Government with special guest Sen Grassley: full 4-hour video of hearing + summarized video highlights

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
keep checking back and i'll post the best highlights from the hearing. otherwise, just watch the whole thing. this is historic!

(this is different from Jordan's twitter hearing, no need to merge threads!)

Last edited:
Nobody is going to watch the whole four hours. But it is enlightening to listen to specific examples of Government officials suppressing clear, factual evidence of criminal activity, illegally influencing social media, and attempting to cast shadows on verified, factual evidence of wrongdoing.

But the non-Fox Media will do the same thing now. They will either ignore what is being presented or portray it as the empty complaints of electoral losers.

Not enough Americans are paying attention.

If we actually had a Justice Department...

• Banned
Nobody is going to watch the whole four hours. But it is enlightening to listen to specific examples of Government officials suppressing clear, factual evidence of criminal activity, illegally influencing social media, and attempting to cast shadows on verified, factual evidence of wrongdoing.

But the non-Fox Media will do the same thing now. They will either ignore what is being presented or portray it as the empty complaints of electoral losers.

Not enough Americans are paying attention.

If we actually had a Justice Department...
i'm watching it now! it's great, i watch these things WHILE watching sports with the sound off, that passes the time better!

• Banned
I'm deeply concerned about the use of this select subcommittee as a place to settle scores, showcase conspiracy theories, and advance an extreme agenda that risks undermine Americans' faith in our democracy

On November 15, Grassley and Johnson wrote to the director of the Treasury's money laundering watchdog FinCEN requesting suspicious activity reports on Biden, his associates, and their businesses and clients. Treasury started responding within two months.

EQGzAJLXkAEVrhk

EQGzAJNWAAAEOBY

Chuck Grassley: "The FBI has evidence with respect to potential criminal conduct by Hunter... [They] also allege that Joe Biden was aware of Hunter Biden's business arrangements and may have been involved in some of them."

“(The Russia “collusion thing was) the most destructive political dirty trick in our nation’s history.” - Ron Johnson.

Superlatives are meaningless anymore.

“(The Russia “collusion thing was) the most destructive political dirty trick in our nation’s history.” - Ron Johnson.

Superlatives are meaningless anymore.
'Dirty Trick'?

It was the 2nd largest criminal political scandal in US history, the foundation for the largest criminal political scandal in US history - the failed attempted coup by Obama and his administration (which included Biden).

I'm deeply concerned about the use of this select subcommittee as a place to settle scores, showcase conspiracy theories, and advance an extreme agenda that risks undermine Americans' faith in our democracy

Yeah, the FBI truly sucks along with anti-Constitutional Rights Dimm's!!
I couldn't agree more!

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) read a quote from Jordan to his face where he admitted the point of the select committee is to get Trump back into the White House.

Chairman Jordan gave the game away: “‘all of those things need to be investigated, just so you have the truth,’ he said. ‘Plus, that will hope frame up the 2024 race, when hope, and I think President Trump is going to run, and we need to make sure that he wins.'”

Forum List

Back