Jill Harth, Woman Who Sued Trump Over Alleged Sexual Assault Breaks Silence: ‘Don’t Call Me A Liar’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
579007ee2400002600b323a3.jpg

Jill Harth, woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault, breaks silence

Harth stands by claims of incident described in 1997 lawsuit as ‘attempted rape’ and wants apology from Trump: ‘Don’t call me a liar’

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology.

In an hour-long interview at the Guardian’s New York office on Tuesday, Harth said she stands by her charges against Trump, which run from low-grade sexual harassment to an episode her lawyers described in the lawsuit as “attempted ‘rape’”.

VIDEO & DETAILS: Woman Who Sued Trump Over Alleged Sexual Assault Breaks Silence: ‘Don’t Call Me A Liar’

Oh my, another Trump rape story. I wonder how many more are out there?

Last edited:
If she feels so harmed about people talking about why does she not shut her lying mouth? 20 years ago? She trolling.

Aw, gee, Greasy Lee - why do you want to deprive her of her constitutional rights? Why do you hate the Constitution?

Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

When asked about the allegations, Harth told LawNewz that she was “under duress” and “pressured” to file the case. But when questioned about who applied that pressure, she wouldn’t say.

So were the sexual harassment allegations true? Harth says: “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in different way.”

Harth, who now runs a beauty business, says she’s put the lawsuit behind her, and get this, she says she’d even vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming election — what she calls “supporting a friend.”

There is another vote for Trump.

When asked about the allegations, Harth told LawNewz that she was “under duress” and “pressured” to file the case. But when questioned about who applied that pressure, she wouldn’t say.

So were the sexual harassment allegations true? Harth says: “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in different way.”

Harth, who now runs a beauty business, says she’s put the lawsuit behind her, and get this, she says she’d even vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming election — what she calls “supporting a friend.”

Holy shit, your article is dated back in February. You should read the complete OP and listen to her video.

Holy shit, your article is dated back in February.
So fucking what?

The 1997 lawsuit was without merit. She dropped the case less that a month after she filed it. Now she says she would vote for trump.

She said she was pressured to file the lawsuit but would not say who pressured her. But she was married at the time so of course most likely it was her jealous husband.

I know all about jealous husbands because I've created a lot of them over the years.

579007ee2400002600b323a3.jpg

Jill Harth, woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault, breaks silence

Harth stands by claims of incident described in 1997 lawsuit as ‘attempted rape’ and wants apology from Trump: ‘Don’t call me a liar’

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology.

In an hour-long interview at the Guardian’s New York office on Tuesday, Harth said she stands by her charges against Trump, which run from low-grade sexual harassment to an episode her lawyers described in the lawsuit as “attempted ‘rape’”.

VIDEO & DETAILS: Woman Who Sued Trump Over Alleged Sexual Assault Breaks Silence: ‘Don’t Call Me A Liar’

Oh my, another Trump rape story. I wonder how many more are out there?

You sure thats not Bruce Jenner?

Forum List

Back