Jill Biden Threatens the World

So just what is your bitch with Dr. Jo Biden? She seems to be a decent person, an educated and accomplished person in her own right whose husband has been elected POTUS. What does anyone have to complain about her?

Yeah I remember how much latitude you gave Melania and she never said anything like Dr Pepper Jill

A nude model married to a stupid whore and criminal? Is there a comparison?
When did the left become such anal-retentive prudes?

Neither trump nor his third "wife" ever contributed anything useful to society, and they both wasted millions of taxpayers' money. There was no reason to give such an idiot "latitude." Remember that it is the right-wingers in the GOP who have championed prudishness while simultaneously tolerating and defending famously promiscuous people who even have gone after kids.

Irrelevant. You said “nude model”. First of all, Melania was not a nude model, she was a fashion model. Secondly, as far as I know, she did one nude photoshoot and the only thing showing was her buttocks. Third, probably most supermodels have done a nude or semi-nude layout at one time or another and nobody says shit. Four, the left used to defend this sort of thing all the time from the right, which is why I asked the question.

Two pipelines shut down by Jill and company (Biden is clueless and no way is he running things)

Israel and Gaza in flames. Iran threatening WWIII. Gas, food, lumber, building materials, heading towards hyperinflation.

Unvaccinated, Untested, Unmasked Illegal Immigrants pouring over the border while The 666 Biden Regime tells us to stay in our homes and wear two masks, and threatens mandatory vaccinations.

This from some bitch that wants everyone to call her Doctor Jill Biden because she has a major inferiority complex. In all fairness she has a doctorate, in education.

She needs to just shut her pie hole and go away.
So what is your doctorate in? Fizziness?
Did you vote for Xiden admiral?

None of your f-ing business, but no, I did not.
So what is your doctorate in?

This from some bitch that wants everyone to call her Doctor Jill Biden because she has a major inferiority complex. In all fairness she has a doctorate, in education.

She needs to just shut her pie hole and go away.
So what is your doctorate in? Fizziness?
Did you vote for Xiden admiral?

None of your f-ing business, but no, I did not.
So what is your doctorate in?
I have a Master's degree in the same field as Dr. Jill Biden. Getting a doctorate was an option, but I had a family to raise.

You can criticize her all day long for the other crap she says and does, but you can back off the "doctor" bashing due to your own ignorance.

I have a Master's degree in the same field as Dr. Jill Biden. Getting a doctorate was an option, but I had a family to raise.

You can criticize her all day long for the other crap she says and does, but you can back off the "doctor" bashing due to your own ignorance.

When Jill was out with Dementia, she's the one who kept referring to herself as Doctor Biden. It's not a cut on her degree, it's a cut on her trying to mislead the public as to what she actually is. Even people on the left got sick of her pulling that crap.

When Jill was out with Dementia, she's the one who kept referring to herself as Doctor Biden. It's not a cut on her degree, it's a cut on her trying to mislead the public as to what she actually is. Even people on the left got sick of her pulling that crap.

You need to read your link. Ray, did you ever graduate from middle school? Your reading comprehension of that article throws doubt on that possibility. Why the envy? She is a doctor.

You need to read your link. Ray, did you ever graduate from middle school? Your reading comprehension of that article throws doubt on that possibility. Why the envy? She is a doctor.

I don't give a shit either way. Just pointing out why people are making an issue out of it. People with a doctorate degree in anything don't refer to themselves as Doctor before their name unless they are a medical doctor, which is the illusion she's trying to give. That's why we on the right make fun of her.

I don't give a shit either way. Just pointing out why people are making an issue out of it. People with a doctorate degree in anything don't refer to themselves as Doctor before their name unless they are a medical doctor, which is the illusion she's trying to give. That's why we on the right make fun of her.
OK. So you admit being stupid. College professors, educators, and engineers also refer to themselves that way.

Is this Dr. Nichols a medical doctor?

OK. So you admit being stupid. College professors, educators, and engineers also refer to themselves that way.

That's utter bullshit. Nobody refers to themselves as Doctor XXX unless they are a medical doctor, or perhaps a doctor in a field of science among peers. We don't use the title of Doctor for a person with a doctorate in education for crying out loud.

Neither trump nor his third "wife" ever contributed anything useful to society, and they both wasted millions of taxpayers' money. There was no reason to give such an idiot "latitude." Remember that it is the right-wingers in the GOP who have championed prudishness while simultaneously tolerating and defending famously promiscuous people who even have gone after kids.

Really....... so what did Dementia ever contribute to society that was noteworthy? Would you like to go through the last couple of Pork bills to see how many hundreds of billions was wasted for Democrat pet projects? And BTW, where did the Palestinian terrorists get all that money for rockets they're now shooting at Israel? :eusa_shhh:
Just what is your fascination with trump? What do you want the U.S. to turn into? Some cheap fascist nation with no democracy, rampant bigotry, and forced devotion to a crazy "religious" sect, instead of a free society?

View attachment 488499 Inflation, high unemployment, riots, crime skyrocketing, no gas, now a Middle East war.
It’s the Age of Mad Max upon us.

Pray for America

Why "Pray for America"? An educated and accomplished American is married to another educated and accomplished American who has become POTUS? What's the problem?

Joe bidens greatest accomplishment was to help incarcerate record numbers of porch monkeys .....

That's utter bullshit. Nobody refers to themselves as Doctor XXX unless they are a medical doctor, or perhaps a doctor in a field of science among peers. We don't use the title of Doctor for a person with a doctorate in education for crying out loud.

I am sorry that you do not have dealings in the world of professionals. I think your sheltered life has influenced your understanding of the facts. That's what a CDL does for you.

Just what is your fascination with trump? What do you want the U.S. to turn into? Some cheap fascist nation with no democracy, rampant bigotry, and forced devotion to a crazy "religious" sect, instead of a free society?

Fascism? Democracy? This from a guy who supports a party that wants to pack our courts for ultimate power? That wants to change our election system so they can never lose again? That wants to pack our country with millions of infected illegal immigrants only to give them amnesty and then citizenship so they will vote Democrat every election? That wants to turn Republics into states so they are guaranteed power in our Senate? And you tell me you're worried about fascism and democracy? Give me a freaking break.

View attachment 488499 Inflation, high unemployment, riots, crime skyrocketing, no gas, now a Middle East war.
It’s the Age of Mad Max upon us.

Pray for America

Why "Pray for America"? An educated and accomplished American is married to another educated and accomplished American who has become POTUS? What's the problem?

A corrupt, fading, democrat....

her husband 47 years of nothing. 100 days of more of that. she even boasts of his nothingness.

Forum List

Back