Jill Biden: My Hubby Is Mentally Fit

When youā€™re answering these kinds of questions from CBS you already know the answer.

ā€œQuite a few Americans have some questions about the presidentā€™s current mental fitness,ā€ CBS correspondent Rita Braver suggested to the first lady.

ā€œI think thatā€™s ridiculous,ā€ Jill Biden responded in a portion of the interview released Thursday.

We should step back and take a helecopter view of this.

The wife sees no problems with controlling her husband.

SeeBS ā€œreporterā€: Madam First Lady, may I call you Doctor Biden?

Jill: Why no. No, you may not.

Reporter: Uhm. Ok. May I call you ā€˜Jillā€™?

Jill: Of courses not.

Reporter: [stammers] Oh, ok, Madam First Lady, I apologize ā€” err i ugh uhm, ahh that is ā€¦ I mean ā€¦.

Jill: [laughs]. Oh itā€™s ok. I was just fucking with you. Call me Jill.

Reporter: [recovering composure] Ok Jill. Letā€™s talk about your husband. Some people say that MAAAAAAYBE he isnā€™t mentally competent to serve as President. Have you discussed this with your husband?

Jill: I have discussed it with Joe. Yeah, he didnā€™t understand word one, but thatā€™s not my fault ā€¦. I mean. Come on. The man canā€™t even remember his own name. You think heā€™s gonna grasp the concept of dementia?

[commercial break]

Last edited:
When youā€™re answering these kinds of questions from CBS you already know the answer.

ā€œQuite a few Americans have some questions about the presidentā€™s current mental fitness,ā€ CBS correspondent Rita Braver suggested to the first lady.

ā€œI think thatā€™s ridiculous,ā€ Jill Biden responded in a portion of the interview released Thursday.
She has a Doctorate?

Forum List

Back