Jews for Trump attacked in New York

Against a non wrestler ..I am going to win
Against A real wrestler - I am going to lose lol
Always wrestle a boxer and box a wrestler.

Rapid smacks to the face repeatedly can often keep the wrestler at bay, unable to think clearly enough to make a move, but you have to keep rapidly hitting him till he runs or goes limp.

But you probably already know that.

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Funny now the assholes keep accusing Trump and the republicans of antisemitism.

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.
The statist left has already lost the fight in this election. Their venting their anger on everything & everybody. BLM/antifa was the stake driven into the statist lefts heart.

But why do so many Jews consider Republicans to be antisemitic?
Because they have been fed that crap by the Democrats for decades.
You are confusing me, which isnt really all that hard to do.

Why would that make them believe that REPUBLICANS are antiSemites? They still believe the urban myths?

Edit: OK, I misread the post, my apologies. I thought you wrote that they FLED that crap, lol.
It's identity politics.

They have their typical list of people they accuse the GOP of hating, like blacks, Jews, women, etc.

It's the same old, same old.

What I think is hilarious is Dennis Prager, who is a conservative Pundit. He is often accused of being an anti-Semite, but the funny thing is, he is an actual Jew. They have no idea when they make these comments because it is just a natural reflex for these brain dead Leftists to accuse people.

In reality though, the Left are the real anti-Semites.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Very few Jews can handle themselves unfortunately.
I can !!
I did Krav and kickboxing and now I do mma twice a week
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear
Every other Jewish boy was soft and into good grades , girls or $$$$

Only a small percentage of American Jews study Krav Maga or any other kind of hand-to-hand self-defense style. The IDF are bad asses, but the majority of American Jews do not in any way resemble Israeli Jews with military training. Some do, but the statement was "very few" do, which is an accurate statement

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear

Only a small percentage of American Jews study Krav Maga or any other kind of hand-to-hand self-defense style. The IDF are bad asses, but the majority of American Jews do not in any way resemble Israeli Jews with military training. Some do, but the statement was "very few" do, which is an accurate statement
Correct. We aren't fighters for the most part. In general fighting is stupid these days as I tell many people. As you'll just get sued.

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!

Correct. We aren't fighters for the most part. In general fighting is stupid these days as I tell many people. As you'll just get sued.

"In general fighting is stupid these days as I tell many people. As you'll just get sued."

Well you're 100% right about that. As well as potentially losing your job, professional licensing, etc. Unless you're outright attacked and it can't be avoided without certain bodily harm coming to yourself or your family, fighting should be avoided

Bets?

Lead-photo.jpg

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!

Fighting is for losers
I just train because it’s my hobby !!
I love learning new mma moves
The only way I would only fight is 100 percent self defense

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!

I did Krav Maga for 4 yrs
It’s a good “ starter system “

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!

Fighting is for losers
I just train because it’s my hobby !!
I love learning new mma moves
The only way I would only fight is 100 percent self defense

You can't fight if you've never fought. You don't just switch it on because you decide to one day.

Forum List

Back