Jews for Trump attacked in New York

in the 20s and 30s you had half the members of the biggest assassins gang (murder inc) as Jewish who killed thousands around the nation
In Israel : the Jews carry a Torah with one hand and uzi with other
Not to be overly critical, but Jewish people should get more friendly with the idea of knocking some skull in again.
People in this world love to jack with anyone who is different. I have Aspergers, so I know from experience.

But why do so many Jews consider Republicans to be antisemitic?
Because they have been fed that crap by the Democrats for decades.
You are confusing me, which isnt really all that hard to do.

Why would that make them believe that REPUBLICANS are antiSemites? They still believe the urban myths?

Edit: OK, I misread the post, my apologies. I thought you wrote that they FLED that crap, lol.

Why would that make them believe that REPUBLICANS are antiSemites? They still believe the urban myths?
They have zero common sense outside books

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Very few Jews can handle themselves unfortunately.
Bullshit. I was an amateur boxer. My cousin and I spent 6 years in the Navy. My friend is trained in Karate. You are speaking stereotypes.

They have zero common sense outside books
YOU ARE A LIAR.

So some peaceful Jewish voters had a caravan in support of Trump in down town New York as the brown shirts descended and attacked.

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!
I did Krav and kickboxing and now I do mma twice a week
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear
Every other Jewish boy was soft and into good grades , girls or $$$$
Ya wanna meet me and try me, bigmouth?

Can't say I'm surprised.
Bullshit. I was an amateur boxer. My cousin and I spent 6 years in the Navy. My friend is trained in Karate. You are speaking stereotypes.
You’re the exception !!!
So am I !!
My boxing is ok vs the non trained
I am better in ground and pound

Can't say I'm surprised.
I can !!
I did Krav and kickboxing and now I do mma twice a week
My HS class had 200 Jews and only 5 could fight . Not me at this time !! My little brother was the toughest Jewish kid in my HS . He was even at age 15 just a natural puncher and had zero fear
Every other Jewish boy was soft and into good grades , girls or $$$$
Ya wanna meet me and try me, bigmouth?
What age are you ??

Have you had any grappling training? Judo or wrestling?

Because there are some really effective tricks to grappling like elbow holds and flips that can really compromise your cognitive grip, lol.

Because there are some really effective tricks to grappling like elbow holds and flips that can really compromise your cognitive grip, lol.
I have Basic wrestling and Muay Thai and BJJ
I do train boxing
I train it all but it’s all low level classes
My fav is mma then Krav

Flips is gi crap
We do take downs and body locks and bjj on ground and we just been doing ground and pound

Forum List

Back