Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

Nothing I ever post is 'incorrect.' I am, in fact, a paragon of accuracy.

I proved same by providing Obama saying exactly what I said he did.

You, on the other hand, dodged answering these two simple questions:

Did he say this?
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

Did he say this?

'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

In context, no.

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Did Trump admit to being a traitor?!? :eek:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

Of course he did, and you lie like a rug.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

When you continuously post information you have been shown to be false, isn't that lying?

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Trump admitting to being a traitor.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

I've proven, several times that he did.....
.....and, clearly, you're a liar.

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself.”
Sissela Bok, "Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life"

I know that "liar" triggers you so I'll just say you're grossly misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them.

Trump admits to being a traitor...

Next lie of yours that I can pulverize:

"Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

But they are not citizens....and cannot legally vote.

But Obama answers in the same context: illegal aliens voting.

So if I [an illegal alien] vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama.....as anti-American as they come.
Goes for you as well.

In context, no.

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Did Trump admit to being a traitor?!? :eek:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

When you continuously post information you have been shown to be false, isn't that lying?

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself.”

I know that "liar" triggers you so I'll just say you're grossly misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them.

"Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them."

Transcript:

So if I [an illegal alien] vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Goes for you as well.

Every single fact check disagrees with you. Since you are aware of that fact, I guess we can just call it what it is...lying. You know that what you’re posting is not true. Why still do it? What is your motivation? Is it because Trump admitted to being a traitor?

Add the GOP gerrymandering and it almost seems like there is a pattern to deny Americans their votes.

total bullshit, most gerrymandering occurs in dem districts in big cities. No one wants to deny any legal American the right to vote, but only one vote per person, and only in one precinct in one state.

No legal person is disenfranchised by having to show an ID at the polling place.
In Milwaukee, voter turnout decreased 13 percent after voter ID.
Also, not allowed to vote because of unpaid fines.
And 4.4 million were disenfranchised.

Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

http://www.heritage.org/research/LegalIssues/cda07-04.cfm

Wow- hard to believe that Heritage would come to that conclusion:

Heritage Foundation
A research and educational institution whose mission is to build and promote conservative public policies,

Meanwhile- the GOP is succeeding in turning away American voters from their legal right to vote- like this guy

HOUSTON — In his wallet, Anthony Settles carries an expired Texas identification card, his Social Security card and an old student ID from the University of Houston, where he studied math and physics decades ago. What he does not have is the one thing that he needs to vote this presidential election: a current Texas photo ID.

For Settles to get one of those, his name has to match his birth certificate — and it doesn’t. In 1964, when he was 14, his mother married and changed his last name. After Texas passed a new voter-ID law, officials told Settles he had to show them his name-change certificate from 1964 to qualify for a new identification card to vote.

So with the help of several lawyers, Settles tried to find it, searching records in courthouses in the D.C. area, where he grew up. But they could not find it. To obtain a new document changing his name to the one he has used for 51 years, Settles has to go to court, a process that would cost him more than $250 — more than he is willing to pay.

The crime is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections.

No one is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections- but Republicans are trying to discourage legal Americans from voting- like this guy.

HOUSTON — In his wallet, Anthony Settles carries an expired Texas identification card, his Social Security card and an old student ID from the University of Houston, where he studied math and physics decades ago. What he does not have is the one thing that he needs to vote this presidential election: a current Texas photo ID.

For Settles to get one of those, his name has to match his birth certificate — and it doesn’t. In 1964, when he was 14, his mother married and changed his last name. After Texas passed a new voter-ID law, officials told Settles he had to show them his name-change certificate from 1964 to qualify for a new identification card to vote.

So with the help of several lawyers, Settles tried to find it, searching records in courthouses in the D.C. area, where he grew up. But they could not find it. To obtain a new document changing his name to the one he has used for 51 years, Settles has to go to court, a process that would cost him more than $250 — more than he is willing to pay.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

Every single fact check disagrees with you. Since you are aware of that fact, I guess we can just call it what it is...lying. You know that what you’re posting is not true. Why still do it? What is your motivation? Is it because Trump admitted to being a traitor?

Is PC a liar or delusional? Or a delusional liar? I am going with the latter.

total bullshit, most gerrymandering occurs in dem districts in big cities. No one wants to deny any legal American the right to vote, but only one vote per person, and only in one precinct in one state.

No legal person is disenfranchised by having to show an ID at the polling place.

Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

Heritage Foundation
A research and educational institution whose mission is to build and promote conservative public policies,

Meanwhile- the GOP is succeeding in turning away American voters from their legal right to vote- like this guy

No one is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections- but Republicans are trying to discourage legal Americans from voting- like this guy.

"No one is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections-"

Barack Obama told illegal aliens to vote in the recent presidential election.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

"Every single fact check disagrees with you..."

Name one, and I'll disembowel same, just as I did you.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

Is PC a liar or delusional? Or a delusional liar? I am going with the latter.

But you're a fool....why would what you say matter?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

That's weird...I already posted two different links and you just copy and pasted the same lie you had before. Trump admitting to being a traitor really has you off the rails I guess.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

That's weird...I already posted two different links and you just copy and pasted the same lie you had before. Trump admitting to being a traitor really has you off the rails I guess.

I never lie, but the reader of our posts will find that I caught you doing just that.

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

I never lie, but the reader of our posts will find that I caught you doing just that.

Claiming Barack Obama told non citizens to vote is a falsehood. Also known as a lie.

What lie have I told?

Heritage Foundation

and the city of Chicago is issuing ID cards to illegals that will allow them to register to vote.

this is not about immigration, its about the dems trying to buy millions of illegal votes, and if they were honest for a few seconds, they would admit it.

Heritage Foundation

and I assume that you can verify that that is a true story and not a tale made up by some dem/lib hacker?

Transcript:

Goes for you as well.

Claiming Barack Obama told non citizens to vote is a falsehood. Also known as a lie.

What lie have I told?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied that he told this to "undocumented citizens."

He did, you lied about it.

That's what Leftist politics forces adherents to.

Heritage Foundation

and I assume that you can verify that that is a true story and not a tale made up by some dem/lib hacker?

LOL- of course you would assume that a man being denied his right to vote is a made up story.

Feel free to show provide any evidence that it is a made up story.

Want a real 'made up story' made up by a gop/contard hacker?

Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California -

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 28, 2016

Another example of a real 'made up story' made up by a gop/contard hacker?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

Heritage Foundation

this is not about immigration, its about the dems trying to buy millions of illegal votes, and if they were honest for a few seconds, they would admit it.

What 'millions of illegal votes'? More than a year later and you contards still can't find any evidence to support that claim.

If the GOP were honest- well they wouldn't still be trying to prevent legal Americans from voting by claiming that there were millions of illegal votes being cast.

Of course if the GOP were honest- they would spend every day noting the lies of Donald Trump.

What lie have I told?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

My statement that Barack Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote is the truth and my statement, unlike yours, is actually supported by fact checkers.

It's sad that you have to make things up because Trump is so thinned skinned that he can't accept he lost the popular vote.

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan? - The Atlantic
Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan?

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

....amusing, huh? As the KKK was a Democrat creation.

2. Now, we find this:

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Democrats: if not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
How odd, why do you think Jewish American voters are mostly Democrats then?

Most Jews are "self loathing." Netandyahoo pointed this out.

What lie have I told?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

My statement that Barack Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote is the truth and my statement, unlike yours, is actually supported by fact checkers.

It's sad that you have to make things up because Trump is so thinned skinned that he can't accept he lost the popular vote.

You lied, denying that Obama said these things:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

What lie have I told?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

He said other words in addition to those which remove the misguided belief that he encouraged non citizens to vote. He did not and you know it, but keep repeating an untruth. That’s lying.

What lie have I told?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

He said other words in addition to those which remove the misguided belief that he encouraged non citizens to vote. He did not and you know it, but keep repeating an untruth. That’s lying.

The snake made the argument.....addressing 'undocumented citizens'....a non-existent category.....that they were eligible to vote in our presidential election.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

He, and every cur who supports this effort, need be jailed

I recognize that you feel the heat.

Forum List

Back