Jewish Woman Says No Rights for Southern Whites

I am for human rights.

I think people that are for white rights are just being a bit more specifically political like other races, genders and religions do when they stand up for themselves. Being for white rights just is sort of a commentary that the white race exists too and the whites feel screwed around sometimes. Did you interpret "black power" to mean that blacks hated the rest of the human race?

Nope... the ugly thing in the south is neo-Nazi, white supremacist, KKK members like you. Luckily you're a dying breed.

Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

Nothing gets me into the holiday spirit faster than a cross burning!!!

Bill, bring the graham crackers,,, I'll get the marshmellow stuff and some Hershy bars,, we can make SMORES!!!!:thanks:

Just hope I don't stain my sheet.. Chococlate is a bitch to get out of cotton!!

Every ethnic type in the US has the right to promote their specific race except whites!

All races can have special groups, benefits and clubs directrly associated with their creed except whites!

White folks whose ancestors created for t5he most part this country must keep their mouth shut about losing their rights and are viewed as OK only if they do so!

There are colleges, clubs, companies and the like that are inclusive to every race in America except Whites!

Someone on this thread mentioned HUMAN RIGHTS! Is it fair to not allow whites the same treatment as others?

Before equality can be acheived it must apply to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Radicals like the KKK and other kooky white clubs that promote fear and hatred DO NOT represent the sentiments of the majority of caucasion people. However there are those of us who feel that preferential treatment of any race defeats the ideaology of equality.

I am a white male of Irish and Welch decent. I hate noone except those who would attack my country and kill my black, red, brown, tan and white brothers and sisters. I do not feel that if I score a higher grade on a promotion exam I should be looked over for an Indian, a black man, a woman, an Asian or anyone else. Judge me equally. I also think it would be perfectly fitting at this stage of the game to allow people of caucasion creed to donate money to a fund for white kids to go to college such as the United Negro College Fund. This would be justified solely by the fact that whites are the fastest shrinking group in the nation. All other groups are growing, WE are shrinking. If you disagree, then at WHAT point would this be acceptable?

There is some creditability to this argument. If you disagree then it goes against every point you try and make to the contrary.

This is an area of debate that can be approached without hate and discontent if there is a genuine interest in fairness from all who would debate it.

Bigotry is an evil of the highest propensity. How can I, a white man, convey an opinion that would make my point, not be offensive to anyone and administer my message to someone other than a white person, and be recieved in a manner condusive with understanding? Is that even possible? Is there a black person alive who would admit that there is a little reverse descrimination going on in our system today? Well, there is at times and in isolated situations! Would that person stand up and speak out just as loud in my defense as they would for one of their own?

I feel a sense of remorse for the struggle of the black mans ancestors. It is geniune. I try and put myself in the mindset of the young Hispanic who wishes to coexist here in America with the stigma of everyone they come in contact with thinking they just climed out of a tunnel under the Rio Grande. I am horrified by the atrocities against the Jews. I truly feel we are all invaders of the Indians land. All of these things I feel from the heart but I also know that all of history's offering are a part of the social evolution process. I understand that Whites in order to properly coexist with a higher influx of immigrants will seemingly lost social status but I like all others wish to protect as much of it as I can. What is wrong with that? Am I a racist for this view?

I am a great supporter of the American underdog. I enjoy a success story about an American who overcomes odds and succeeds. I do not think it should always come at the expense of a white person. I would think this applicable to the young black kid who watches out of his window the evil goings on of his downtiown ghetto neighborhood as he prepares to go back to studying his school books so he can break out of that enviornment and compete fairly and equally in the workplace and acheive the things a person should aspire to have, a home, a family and freedom to choose.

Why does this debate always have to take on the face of an argument? Is it wrong for Jews or Blacks to want more for their race? I think not! They must work to overcome the obsticles that stand before them. Should it come at the cost of equality for Whites? NO! When they expect it to, they are as wrong as the people who committed the wrongs against them in history which led to the problems we share today!

Jews have their churches, their own religion, as do other ethnic groups. Whites are not allowed to claim any group or they are not pc. There has to be something wrong with this! What do we do? Legislate more and more RULES AND LAWS to prevent exclusion.

When will we stop blaming white people for all our shortcomings? When will we admit that we ALL control our own destiny and will get from life what we put into it? It is not my fault you are a crackhead! YOU lit the fucking pipe! You didn't lite the pipe or rob the store because I did anything! If ethnic groups of all persuasions would stop making excuses for why they CAN't and start lending effort to how they CAN, that in itself will produce the mindset for success no matter what percentage of the population your group encompasses.

If I work harder than you, study harder than you and get the job you wanted as a result of it, THAT IS FAIR! If you get it as a result of the same, THAT is fair! If you get it because you scored 6 points lower but come from an ethnic background of a smaller percentage than mine, THAT IS UNFAIR!

I'm babbling but I feel passionate about this issue and I really want to compromise an answer that is understood and accepted. There are those of us white people who feel the way I do. Alot of us. I don't want to keep anyone down, I don't want to be kept down to keep anyone up, I like most Americans just want what is fair to ALL citizens of our country. That is what our young soldiers have died for and THAT is in the spirit of Veterans Day. The Demographics of those laying in those graves represent all the races currently here today. A belief in anything but total equality means you might as well walk up to one of those graves and piss on it!

Hopefully a day will come in our country when we will all move toward the middle so to speak. A day when Left and Right radicals realize they are wrong! A time when compromise will take a front seat to bigotry and hatred. If we all stand committed to the fact that we are Americans first, our ethnic persuasion second we will find that common ground that is necessary for true equality. If I have to give it to you then you did not earn it. If you don;t earn it on a level playing field you won't get from it what you should.

God Bless our Veterans and the United States of America and all of you.

I am for human rights.

I see 'human rights'-real human rights, as being from the Creator. I see 'equal rights' being more in line of what is mostly being discussed here, though I'm unsure that most participating in the discussion are truly for equality.

If however one is speaking of doing away with affirmative action and quotas of any sort, I'm in. That is of course if we are also speaking of addressing the issues of inequality of schools and gouging prices in the poorer areas of the country.

I see 'human rights'-real human rights, as being from the Creator. I see 'equal rights' being more in line of what is mostly being discussed here, though I'm unsure that most participating in the discussion are truly for equality.

If however one is speaking of doing away with affirmative action and quotas of any sort, I'm in. That is of course if we are also speaking of addressing the issues of inequality of schools and gouging prices in the poorer areas of the country.

Yes. That's what we're talking about. Who are you surmising doesn't want equality? Come on kat. go out on the limb. Jew miss me?

Thats rich, "Jews deserve it". Then I guess using the same logic after almost 3 centuries of repression, slavery and genocide American whites deserve reverse racism.

Nobody deserves to be opressed. However,, if you have the tendency to piss others off, then you may need to do the "soul seaching" suggested.

It is hard to discuss anything that is critical of Israel and Jews without being painted and anti-semite. If you hold a black to a same standard as a white, then you are called racist too.. One can't win with people who feel that their cause, their plight, is the only one that deserves relief from the rules and obligations shackled to the rest of the free world. What is even worse is that certain people, typicaly liberal in their social view, exist within our own "white American" society who are willing to suppress, and deny, their own in order to fill a gap, or relieve some guilt that they have inside themselves.

A black, a Chinese, a Hispanic, etc. who pays their dues to society by being a good citizen, and working hard should be granted the same rights and opportunities that are available to their white American counter part who has also paid their dues and followed the rules. However, they don't deserve extra points on their applications for jobs, or education, etc...

One last thing on this,, explain to me again please, why America had/has to be the savior, and predominent provider of aid to Israel and Jews to begin with. Do not use the excuse, or fact, that the Christian faiths, of the US, have their roots tied with the Jewish people as I am not a Christian and don't buy the connection as a valid reason for pumping billions into the Middle East. Also, I don't respect the position that Israel is a "quasi outpost for the US military" when aircraft carriers and submarines can deliver a deterent just as well. Israel is a "soveriegn" country who actively spies on the US, and ignores our requests on various issues, so in my opinion, Israel doesn't deserve the Carte Blanche (On my tax dollar no less) that it has enjoyed for so many years.

Forum List

Back