Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

I don’t know but the ship had to go and it was pretty trivial vessel
Liberty was a state-of-the-art intelligence gathering vessel in 1967 which was sold for scrap after Israel's deliberate attack.

How trivial were the lives of the 34 Americans who died during that assault?

Finally, if the worst case scenario is true, shouldn't Americans, Israelis, and Egyptians know why the attack occurred:

New book: '67 Israeli attack on USS Liberty ordered by LBJ

"...that the U.S. and Johnson had decided to destabilize Egyptian President Gamal Abel Nasser by blaming his country for the attack.

"'It’s frustrating that the American people know nothing about this and that the U.S. perpetrated it,' he said."
That was many decades ago and Israel did apologize

..the Jews are the LAST people that would act like nazis...
Wrong. As an off-hand and spontaneous assessment I would rank them in this order:

1). Nazi Germany
2). Khmer Rouge Campuchea
3). Stalinist Soviet Union
4). Zionist Israel
5). Idi Amin's Uganda
6). Pinochet's Chile
etc.

... you obviously failed grade school history
I am pleased to know that you graduated from grade school. I myself continued on to university. But don't worry .... I'm not going to lord it over you. :auiqs.jpg:

I realize that facts are too much for an idiot like yourself to handle.
That would be extremely difficult for you to judge seeing as you haven't been able to spot fact from fiction since you arrived on the forum.

The Jews have been there since the time of Abraham.
... and the Canaanite polytheists long BEFORE Abraham so ... the Jews late arrivals.

Your hatred for Jews.
You poor snowflake "victim". Between the two of us, you are the only one talking about "hate".
:whip:

Last edited:
Wrong. As an off-hand and spontaneous assessment I would rank them in this order:

1). Nazi Germany
4). Zionist Israel
5). Idi Amin's Uganda
6). Pinochet's Chile
etc.

I am pleased to know that you graduated from grade school. I myself continued on to university. But don't worry .... I'm not going to lord it over you. :auiqs.jpg:
thank you---I quote:
''I would rank them.....'''''...= your hate filled WORTHLESS opinion ONLY--not facts --not backed up at all
hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Last edited:
Israel is racist, which is why almost all Arabs living in Israel are overweight, almost all have smart phones .....
Yeah, that's the proof alright. The U.S. is racist, which is why almost all African-Americans living in the U.S. are overweight, almost all have smart phones ....

You really are ignorant.
And you & your logic are bonkers.

View attachment 464282
The US is not racist; we have public school systems that are competing with drugs and abortion clinics.

1). Nazi Germany
4). Zionist Israel
5). Idi Amin's Uganda
6). Pinochet's Chile
etc.

North Korea didn't make your list? You're a moron. Stupid Islamist buffoon.

Keeping them socially tethered within the diaspora has proven successful but giving them free-range in the unholy territory of Canaan is like allowing pit bulls to run free to form packs of grotesque and ravaging devils
What color are the devils?
ap_17228510894212.jpg.jpe

"'Are Jews white?' is a question that began fading from my mind 40 years ago, when I left America.

"In my neighborhood of Jerusalem, as in the rest of Israel, Jews comes in all shades—from blonde to black.

"The conflict between Jews and Palestinians isn't about race.

"Nor are the tensions between Jews from Europe and those from the Muslim world—though activists and academics sometimes import the terms 'black' and 'white,' in defiance of their lying eyes."o_O

Are Jews White? It's a Mistake Even to Ask

If nothing else Don the Con reminded Americans of their fundamental divide: color or race. Elite Jews in Israel know which color/race makes the rules.

... and the Canaanite polytheists long BEFORE Abraham so ... the Jews late arrivals.

1). Nazi Germany
4). Zionist Israel
5). Idi Amin's Uganda
6). Pinochet's Chile
etc.

thank you---I quote:
''I would rank them.....'''''...= your hate filled WORTHLESS opinion ONLY--not facts --not backed up at all
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
I don't like lemons but I like lemonade.
I don't like zionists but I like Jews.

..... and I don't "hate" any of them. That's just your poor education depriving you of a workable vocabulary. :nono:

Israel is racist, which is why almost all Arabs living in Israel are overweight, almost all have smart phones .....
Yeah, that's the proof alright. The U.S. is racist, which is why almost all African-Americans living in the U.S. are overweight, almost all have smart phones ....

You really are ignorant.
And you & your logic are bonkers.

View attachment 464282
The US is not racist; we have public school systems that are competing with drugs and abortion clinics.
The reason you are competing with drugs is that the U.S. is a racist nation. One of the causes of rampant illegal drugs is racism.

Keeping them socially tethered within the diaspora has proven successful but giving them free-range in the unholy territory of Canaan is like allowing pit bulls to run free to form packs of grotesque and ravaging devils
What color are the devils?
ap_17228510894212.jpg.jpe

"'Are Jews white?' is a question that began fading from my mind 40 years ago, when I left America.

"In my neighborhood of Jerusalem, as in the rest of Israel, Jews comes in all shades—from blonde to black.

"The conflict between Jews and Palestinians isn't about race.

"Nor are the tensions between Jews from Europe and those from the Muslim world—though activists and academics sometimes import the terms 'black' and 'white,' in defiance of their lying eyes."o_O

Are Jews White? It's a Mistake Even to Ask

If nothing else Don the Con reminded Americans of their fundamental divide: color or race. Elite Jews in Israel know which color/race makes the rules.
Racism is found in every country on the earth (in one form or another) but racist laws are found only in the worst ones - Israel is one of them.

1). Nazi Germany
4). Zionist Israel
5). Idi Amin's Uganda
6). Pinochet's Chile
etc.

thank you---I quote:
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
I don't like lemons but I like lemonade.
I don't like zionists but I like Jews.

..... and I don't "hate" any of them. That's just your poor education depriving you of a workable vocabulary. :nono:
..so you are just like Obama--a racist --hates whites and Jews--I've posted many links before on his racism

I don't like lemons but I like lemonade. I don't like zionists but I like Jews. ..... and I don't "hate" any of them.
..so you are just like Obama--a racist --hates whites and Jews--
Yeah, that's right, I'm a racist. I can't fool you. But I'm from Tramtária where we all wear "black face" every day and eat Jews for supper and eat whites for dessert. We love black people and wish were black ourselves because they are the best people in the world. Some of us are so tired of applying "black face" every day that we have tattooed ourselves from top to toe with black ink. In Tramtária we kidnap Jews and sew their foreskin back on just to defile their covenant with G_d. Jews! Whites! Yuck!!!
So now you finally have the truth.
:bigbed:

We get it. You are a Jew hater.
Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.
Israel stole nothing. Britain owned the land and they gave it to the Jews.
Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.
No one does terror like Israeli Jews.
1*NQPKa4L9vgmz6XF2oKI4rQ.png

The U.S. Stance on Israel Ignores Human Rights

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."
Your propaganda sources mean nothing! You mean nothing. POS like you lost and the Jews have won. So suck it loser!

We get it. You are a Jew hater.
Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.
Israel stole nothing. Britain owned the land and they gave it to the Jews.
Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.
No one does terror like Israeli Jews.
1*NQPKa4L9vgmz6XF2oKI4rQ.png

The U.S. Stance on Israel Ignores Human Rights

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."
Your propaganda sources mean nothing! You mean nothing. POS like you lost and the Jews have won. So suck it loser!
What exactly have "the Jews won"? And what exactly has georgephillip "lost"? You keep pointing your finger hither and dither but there is nothing there to see.

GHooks complaint.gif

Forum List

Back