I was born in Ashkhelon.

My entire family is from Ashkhelon.

What am I doing here in Gaza City?

I don't belong here.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

Ahmed Yassin

What am I doing here in Gaza City?

Planning terror attacks.

You have lots of strongly religious people in Palestine (Jews, Muslims, Christians).

But being religious is not the same as favoring a religious state.

Most of them are not theocrats.

They are the children and grandchildren of the peasants and urban workers who lived in just about every israeli city before 1948.

Ah, you are a shameless liar.

You must be a Muslim then.

Most of the countries in the middle east are in fact Islamic theocracies.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan.....

Muslim Supremacists will not suffer non-Muslims controlling lands that were once dominated by the Caliphate.

The Jewish homeland was conquered by the Muslim hoards, and now Islam demands they have right to it.

Do you accept any Jewish nation in the lands ??
You didn't ask me but I'm going to tell you anyway. The Nazis were a bunch of murdering thugs and I didn't "accept" them. But the Nazis are gone and I most definitely accept the Germans in Germany today.

I "accept" Jews as a whole but I do not "accept" the "Jewish" state of Israel as it stands today. If Israel were to stop their land-grabbing and return what is fair to the Palestinians I will then "accept" Jews in Israel ..... or wherever they settle to build a "Jewish" state.

But Israel is a Nazi state and I feel the same about it as I did the Third Reich.
a nazi state???? the JEWS!!!!??? hahahahhahahahahahahahahah
I was in Israel in 2009
Omg omg
I never knew so many Jews existed.
Do you accept any Jewish nation in the lands ??
You didn't ask me but I'm going to tell you anyway. The Nazis were a bunch of murdering thugs and I didn't "accept" them. But the Nazis are gone and I most definitely accept the Germans in Germany today.

I "accept" Jews as a whole but I do not "accept" the "Jewish" state of Israel as it stands today. If Israel were to stop their land-grabbing and return what is fair to the Palestinians I will then "accept" Jews in Israel ..... or wherever they settle to build a "Jewish" state.

But Israel is a Nazi state and I feel the same about it as I did the Third Reich.
I was in Israel in 2009
Omg
There was a boat load of Jews everywhere
Omg omg

None.. They were there from 1962-1970..

Egypt sent 100% of their troops to Yemen?

Damn! If they did, that would make them dumber than you.

Funny, but not likely.

Egypt had the biggest military in the Middle East.....only 25,000 troops? LOL!

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Until you pull your head out of your ass and post the real number.

I never said they sent 100% of their troops to Yemen.. Just their seasoned troops.

How many unseasoned troops remained in Egypt?

The Egyptian troops were in Yemen from 1962 to 1970. Read Moshe Dayan. They planned the 1967 war for a decade.

You never said, how many Egyptian troops weren't in Yemen when Israel kicked their ass?

I don’t know but the ship had to go and it was pretty trivial vessel
Liberty was a state-of-the-art intelligence gathering vessel in 1967 which was sold for scrap after Israel's deliberate attack.

How trivial were the lives of the 34 Americans who died during that assault?

Finally, if the worst case scenario is true, shouldn't Americans, Israelis, and Egyptians know why the attack occurred:

New book: '67 Israeli attack on USS Liberty ordered by LBJ

"...that the U.S. and Johnson had decided to destabilize Egyptian President Gamal Abel Nasser by blaming his country for the attack.

"'It’s frustrating that the American people know nothing about this and that the U.S. perpetrated it,' he said."

Is there any doubt that the concocted state of Israel is already organized on racist lines looking to legitimize itself from within by Islamophobic law à la Apartheid? Nazism and Apartheid are being resurrected right before our very eyes
I wonder how many devoutly racist Jews in Israel were disappointed with the last US election?
trump-peace-conceptual-map-comp.jpg

A second Trump Administration might have provided enough political cover for the Zionist impulse to purge all of Palestine of non-Jews?

Deal of the century or ‘path to apartheid’? Inside Trump’s divisive peace plan

..... Israel is a Nazi state and I feel the same about it as I did the Third Reich.
A Democratic nation??? ISRAEL!!!!??? hahahahhahahahahahahahahah
FYI, the nazis murdered MILLIONS of Jews..it was called the Holocaust ..the Jews are the LAST people that would act like nazis...you obviously failed grade school history

Six million wasn't enough for you Jew-haters.
A new holocaust wouldn't be necessary unless subduing them is insufficient.
You're not even trying to hide it.

There is no reason for the Palestinians to keep paying for the Holocaust in Europe.
They can go back home to Jordan.

Oh, wait -- Jordan doesn't want them.

Just stop. They have lived in Palestine since the time of Abraham.. and many are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave. Ben Gurion knew it and so do the Zionists.
The Jews have been there since the time of Abraham.

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

34f96-end-the-unjust-jewish-occupation-of-muslim-land.jpg
cover-vol25-no12.jpg

PIJ.ORG: A Recipe for Permanent, Perpetual Conflict By Ziad AbuZayyad

Oh for God's sake. Do you know what a horrid accusation that it?
Looks like it's pretty accurate. You're angry at the wrong person.

Its a vicious accusation, daveman .. and it makes no sense. The Palestinians had NOTHING to do with the Holocaust.
Ahhh, I see the problem. You're an idiot.

People like george hate Jews and wish Hitler had killed all of them. GLASNOST agrees with him.

I repeat, not that you're going to get it:

You're angry at the wrong person.

Its an ugly lie.. The Palestinians had NOTHING to do with what happened to the Jews in Europe.
They damn sure supported it.

PLO Official: We Supported the Nazis in WWII

“I don't think it would be wrong to say that we were enthusiastic supporters of Germany,” Qaddoumi said in the interview, when asked by the interviewer, “Were you sympathetic with Nazi Germany in WWII?”

The interviewer, seeking to clarify, then said, “You supported Hitler and his people.” Qaddoumi replied, “Germany, yes. This was common among the Palestinians, especially since our enemy was Zionism, and we saw that Zionism was hostile to Germany, and vice versa.”

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

cover-vol25-no12.jpg

Its a vicious accusation, daveman .. and it makes no sense. The Palestinians had NOTHING to do with the Holocaust.

People like george hate Jews and wish Hitler had killed all of them. GLASNOST agrees with him.

Its an ugly lie.. The Palestinians had NOTHING to do with what happened to the Jews in Europe.

“I don't think it would be wrong to say that we were enthusiastic supporters of Germany,” Qaddoumi said in the interview, when asked by the interviewer, “Were you sympathetic with Nazi Germany in WWII?”

The interviewer, seeking to clarify, then said, “You supported Hitler and his people.” Qaddoumi replied, “Germany, yes. This was common among the Palestinians, especially since our enemy was Zionism, and we saw that Zionism was hostile to Germany, and vice versa.”

Its a lie.. There was no PLO until May 1964.

You have lots of strongly religious people in Palestine (Jews, Muslims, Christians).

But being religious is not the same as favoring a religious state.

Most of them are not theocrats.

They are the children and grandchildren of the peasants and urban workers who lived in just about every israeli city before 1948.

Ah, you are a shameless liar.

You must be a Muslim then.

Most of the countries in the middle east are in fact Islamic theocracies.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan.....

Muslim Supremacists will not suffer non-Muslims controlling lands that were once dominated by the Caliphate.

The Jewish homeland was conquered by the Muslim hoards, and now Islam demands they have right to it.
Muslims are angry that Jews built their holy sites under the Muslim ones.

I don’t know but the ship had to go and it was pretty trivial vessel
Liberty was a state-of-the-art intelligence gathering vessel in 1967 which was sold for scrap after Israel's deliberate attack.

How trivial were the lives of the 34 Americans who died during that assault?

Finally, if the worst case scenario is true, shouldn't Americans, Israelis, and Egyptians know why the attack occurred:

New book: '67 Israeli attack on USS Liberty ordered by LBJ

"...that the U.S. and Johnson had decided to destabilize Egyptian President Gamal Abel Nasser by blaming his country for the attack.

"'It’s frustrating that the American people know nothing about this and that the U.S. perpetrated it,' he said."
Coming from a guy who blames 9/11 on America, your concern for Americans rings insanely hollow.

cover-vol25-no12.jpg

Its a lie.. There was no PLO until May 1964.
From the article:

In an interview with Russia Today TV on December 7, Farouq Qaddoumi, the former political bureau head of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), said that Arabs were “enthusiastic supporters” of the Nazis during World War II.

Could you at least try to not be an idiot?

New Topics

Forum List

Back