Jewish students feel ‘unsafe' after UC Berkeley Gaza protest turns violent

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the pro palestines protestors git another college. boy dids this getting ugly. Scaring the jewish folks to death.

Unsafe? Anyone under the age of 30 anymore feels unsafe under the covers in their own bed with all the lights on and the door locked.

But I get it, anymore america breeds hateful, violent, dumb and unintelligent protestors looking to go out and protest every damn thing they possibly can because they have nothing in their life and always looking for an excuse to fly off the handle.

Unsafe? Anyone under the age of 30 anymore feels unsafe under the covers in their own bed with all the lights on and the door locked.

But I get it, anymore america breeds hateful, violent, dumb and unintelligent protestors looking to go out and protest every damn thing they possibly can because they have nothing in their life and always looking for an excuse to fly off the handle.
colleges are thing more then liberal hate fests now

America breeds?

This crap is coming from Gaza.

Try again.

the pro palestines protestors git another college. boy dids this getting ugly. Scaring the jewish folks to death.
To be fair, it's hard for anyone to feel safe in the shithole state of California.

Jewish students feel ‘unsafe'​

Sounds like a mission is being accomplished .

I am sure all decent Jews are desperate to disassociate themselves from an insane head of state and his mad Nazi cronies .

Forum List

Back