Jewish student attacked with shovel, seriously hurt outside Hamburg synagogue

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A Jewish student was badly injured on Sunday after a man attacked her with a shovel outside a synagogue in the northern German city of Hamburg, police said.

The 26-year-old woman was struck repeatedly on the head as she was about to enter the synagogue in an attack denounced by Foreign Minister Heiko Maas as “repugnant anti-semitism”.

Police assigned to protect the synagogue arrested a 29-year-old man who was wearing a uniform that resembled that of the Germany army.

That is horrific.

What's a Kazakh? Another violent lunatic Muslim country, I presume.

Ah, yes, I was right. these morons immigrate to the West, then try and turn their new 'homelands' into the same shitholes they ran from. They're like the stupid criminal illegal alien Mexican and Latino bigots the Democrats here pander to.

Just deport the cretins. Why bother with them? Because you need cheap dishwashers?

Last edited:

yes----it is now Judah ha-Levi wrote a long epic poem about the place ---sometime
?around the 10th century AD. The poem
was used to created a libel. I assumed that an
educated person like you would know

yes----it is now Judah ha-Levi wrote a long epic poem about the place ---sometime
?around the 10th century AD. The poem
was used to created a libel. I assumed that an
educated person like you would know

there are over 114 different national languages in what made up the former Soviet Union; it's hard to keep up with all of them and remember which ones are still countries or have been wiped out by their neighbors, since the world press is only known to snivel about imaginary American caused genocides and assorted atrocities, since we know from 'newspapers' like Arutz Sheva and America's University Journalism and History depts. only the Evul Xian countries ever do bad shit to anybody else; the entire rest of the planet is all hippies and Ghandi-like hobbits.

A Jewish student was badly injured on Sunday after a man attacked her with a shovel outside a synagogue in the northern German city of Hamburg, police said.

The 26-year-old woman was struck repeatedly on the head as she was about to enter the synagogue in an attack denounced by Foreign Minister Heiko Maas as “repugnant anti-semitism”.

Police assigned to protect the synagogue arrested a 29-year-old man who was wearing a uniform that resembled that of the Germany army.

That is horrific.
This racist monster must be executed
She may have permanent brain damage

Countries such as Germany and Sweden and England and France, etc. really believe that they are doing the right thing in allowing so many refugees to settle there.

Since those countries are democracies, I guess that we can assume that the majority of the people agree with those policies.

I think that Europe's future (as well as that of the United States) is very grim.

I hope, of course, that I am wrong.

Countries such as Germany and Sweden and England and France, etc. really believe that they are doing the right thing in allowing so many refugees to settle there.

Since those countries are democracies, I guess that we can assume that the majority of the people agree with those policies.

I think that Europe's future (as well as that of the United States) is very grim.

It's against the law in all of those countries to say anything negative about those vermin. No opposition speech is legally allowed.

That is horrific.
This racist monster must be executed
She may have permanent brain damage

the student, or the attacker?

Yes, with you we do have to ask ....

Ah, yes, I was right. these morons immigrate to the West, then try and turn their new 'homelands' into the same shitholes they ran from. They're like the stupid criminal illegal alien Mexican and Latino bigots the Democrats here pander to.

Just deport the cretins. Why bother with them? Because you need cheap dishwashers?
What's a Kazakh? Another violent lunatic Muslim country
No, sooner is an EuroAsian (Much like Muscovy) one and K is one of few real dictatorships in the world , + he maybe is one of many Ethic Germans from K.

You are not just wrong you a xenophobe, in Sweden 95% of emigrants from MENA provide manual labor , very few of them religious . so whats grim in this? my friend gave jobs to 3 Afghanis, great hardworking poor souls, 0 problem

Forum List

Back