Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

We know.

And therein lies the problem. You don't want to treat the Jewish people fairly and equally and objectively. You don't want to acknowledge that the Jewish peoples have the same rights as all other peoples (including the Palestinians). You want to treat the Jewish peoples ... differently. There is a word for that, you know.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

The people who displace people are who are wrong, in this case it's Jews.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Okay, so displacements are wrong, the most recent one was by Jews against Palestine, how come Jews did that?
There was a war and their Jordanian brethren told to leave to avoid being slaughtered like you’d like to do to the Jews.

How come the time-line of Jerusalem says Egyptians were there before Israel?

I guess Egypt should have the right to kick Jews off their land in Israel / Palestine.

Since Jews think they should kick Palestinians off of their land in Israel / Palestine.

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

Jews shouldn't get special protections just because they're Jews.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

You think Palestinians are more brutal than Israeli Jews?
Really?
How do you figure?
Context...
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

This happened on annexed Nazi German land, there was no Poland, or Polish state at the time.

I don't support anything positive for Jews ...

We know.

And therein lies the problem. You don't want to treat the Jewish people fairly and equally and objectively. You don't want to acknowledge that the Jewish peoples have the same rights as all other peoples (including the Palestinians). You want to treat the Jewish peoples ... differently. There is a word for that, you know.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.
And Poland owes billions of dollars to all the Jews they took property from.

You Jews pay Palestinians compensations for the property they lost to Israel first.
As soon as the Muslims pay us because they expelled us first.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Okay, so displacements are wrong, the most recent one was by Jews against Palestine, how come Jews did that?
There was a war and their Jordanian brethren told to leave to avoid being slaughtered like you’d like to do to the Jews.

What about Jewish displacements in the West Bank as settlements?

This is uncalled for, Jews just take, take, take, and wonder why people despise them.

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

Really?
How do you figure?
Context...

This happened on annexed Nazi German land, there was no Poland, or Polish state at the time.
Wow!
The Poles were so weak they didn’t have a country.
What a bunch of pussies.

This is uncalled for, Jews just take, take, take, and wonder why people despise them.
Do you know what a settlement is, Poletard?

I don't support anything positive for Jews ...

We know.

You Jews pay Palestinians compensations for the property they lost to Israel first.

The Muslims expelling you 1,300 years ago is too long to get reparations from.

Not one of those Muslims are alive today.

There are however Jews alive who stole Palestine, why don't they pay up big bucks?

You’re so stupid it’s embarrassing.

We know.

There are however Jews alive who stole Palestine, why don't they pay up big bucks?
Look up the number for the UN.
And I want my in-laws property back.

Really?
How do you figure?
Context...

Wow!
What a bunch of pussies.

Jews didn't have a country for 1,000's of years, how weak does that make Jews?

Jews are awful hypocrites.

Jews demolish peoples homes in the West Bank, and think they're entitled to.

Jews are stupid, if they don't get why they're despised.

Really?
How do you figure?
Context...

Wow!
What a bunch of pussies.

I want my in-laws property back from you land stealing Poles.

When are your Jews going to give Palestinians their property back?

Jews demolish peoples homes in the West Bank, and think they're entitled to.

Jews are stupid, if they don't get why they're despised.
I want my in-laws property back from you theiving Poles.

The UN never gave you theiving Poles the OK to keep stolen property.
You’re a bunch of scumbag lanf robbers.

Really?
How do you figure?
Context...

Wow!
What a bunch of pussies.

That wealth was built on Polish land, as part of Poland, most Jews decided to leave, or were killed by Germans, before the Communist regime stole EVERYBODY"S property.

That's what Communism does, it steals peoples properties.

Maybe Jews shouldn't have so involved in Communist Poland if they didn't like it.

Context...

Wow!
What a bunch of pussies.

That wealth was built on Polish land, as part of Poland, most Jews decided to leave, or were killed by Germans, before the Communist regime stole EVERYBODY"S property.

That's what Communism does, it steals peoples properties.

Maybe Jews shouldn't have so involved in Communist Poland if they didn't like it.
We want our property back.

When are Poles taking down all the “Kill the Jews” graffiti?
Yes, I know Poland hasn’t changed it’s Jew hating ideology an iota since WWII.

The UN never gave you theiving Poles the OK to keep stolen property.
You’re a bunch of scumbag lanf robbers.

Communism steals everybody's property dumb Jew.

Jewish Communists killed, and imprisoned so many Polish people.

The UB run by Jew Jakub Berman, and second in command Jew Roman Romkowski executed 6,000 Poles, and 20,000 Poles died in UB Gulag style camps, out 500,000 Polish political prisoners many of them Armia Krajowa anti-Nazi resistance fighters.

Forum List

Back