Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

You give compensations to the land your Jews stole, and continue to steal from Palestine.

You Jews think you're entitled to everything in this World, and can't grasp why you're hated.

You're hated because you're the World's biggest monstrosity.
As Hitler said, the Jews must be exterminated because they brought consciousness to the world.

What consciousness?

Jews only bring crocodile tears.
Look, Jew Hater and potential Jew Murderer, I know your people’s recent history and it’s nothing to brag about.
Your people still want us dead.

Jewish recent history is nothing to brag about.

Jews have killed, or helped to kill many in Israel, as Soviets in Eastern Europe, and even as Nazi collaborators.
Jews as a nation like the Poles as a nation?
You can’t win this because I know too much about your “people”.

I know a lot about your "People" as well.

As Hitler said, the Jews must be exterminated because they brought consciousness to the world.

What consciousness?

Look, Jew Hater and potential Jew Murderer, I know your people’s recent history and it’s nothing to brag about.

Jews have killed, or helped to kill many in Israel, as Soviets in Eastern Europe, and even as Nazi collaborators.

Sure...
Israel has “Kill the Polish” signs and graffiti everywhere.
Moron.

What consciousness?

Sure...
Moron.

It's Israelis who recently put graffiti on the Polish embassy, not vice versa, where's your proof?

Sure...
Moron.

It's Israelis who recently put graffiti on the Polish embassy, not vice versa, where's your proof?
Schmuck, when’s the last time you visited Poland?

Sure...
Moron.

The Jews were protesting Poland telling them to fuck off and there’s no way your getting your property back.

Sure...
Moron.

The Jews were protesting Poland telling them to fuck off and there’s no way your getting your property back.

Israelis were protesting what?
The right to blame Poland for the Holocaust, but deny Jewish Nazi collaborators at the same time?

We know.

And therein lies the problem. You don't want to treat the Jewish people fairly and equally and objectively. You don't want to acknowledge that the Jewish peoples have the same rights as all other peoples (including the Palestinians). You want to treat the Jewish peoples ... differently. There is a word for that, you know.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

The people who displace people are who are wrong, in this case it's Jews.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Okay, so displacements are wrong, the most recent one was by Jews against Palestine, how come Jews did that?

If all displacements are wrong then all displaced peoples have been wronged. Wouldn't you agree?

Sure...
Moron.

The right to blame Poland for the Holocaust, but deny Jewish Nazi collaborators at the same time?
They want to be compensated for the property stolen by your brothers.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Okay, so displacements are wrong, the most recent one was by Jews against Palestine, how come Jews did that?

If all displacements are wrong then all displaced peoples have been wronged. Wouldn't you agree?
You realize NotSober is a Nazi.

Sure...
Moron.

When are you going to compensate the Palestinians for the land Israel stole from Palestinians?

I'm not a Nazi, Nazis killed millions of Polish Catholics.

Sure...
Moron.

When are you going to compensate the Palestinians for the land Israel stole from Palestinians?
The Jews were loyal citizens who didn’t run away to avoid an attack on Poland.

I'm not a Nazi, Nazis killed millions of Polish Catholics.
Because, unlike you, many Poles had integrity.
Now tell us Stalin was a Jew.

Oh really?

Like when Jew Menachem Begin, and 1,000's of other Jews abandoned the Polish II Corps fighting Nazi Germans, for Palestine / Israel ?

Apparently Menachem Begin thought it was more important to be a terrorist in the Irgun killing British soldiers in the King David Hotel bombing, and Palestinian civilians like in Deir Yassin massacre.

Oh really?

Like when Jew Menachem Begin, and 1,000's of other Jews abandoned the Polish II Corps fighting Nazi Germans, for Palestine / Israel ?

Apparently Menachem Begin thought it was more important to be a terrorist in the Irgun killing British soldiers in the King David Hotel bombing, and Palestinian civilians like in Deir Yassin massacre.
Oo! 100 Jews went to settle their homeland!

Oh really?

So why did so many Jews abandon their own Jewish brothers to the Nazis?

Oh really?

Your ability to exaggerate and take all things Jew out of context is duly noted, Nazi.

Oh really?

How many?
Why?
Threat of torture when they knew they were going to be murdered anyway?

Oh really?

Don’t forget to blame the kapos and not blame the Nazis!

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

Jews shouldn't get special protections just because they're Jews.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

You think Palestinians are more brutal than Israeli Jews?
Really?
How do you figure?
Context...
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

This happened on annexed Nazi German land, there was no Poland, or Polish state at the time.

sure it did, bubbalah. keep engaging in revisionist "history".

Forum List

Back