Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Why do Jews get to colonize a new land without sanctions?

Russia colonized a majority Russian territory, and bam sanctions.

Why do Jews think they deserve everybody's land?

Casting doubt over peace prospects, US envoy says settlers staying put — report

In closed meeting with US Jewish leaders, David Friedman says eviction of settlements would spark civil war, dismissing as 'banal' claims that Israeli-Palestinian deal is needed

In closed meeting with US Jewish leaders, David Friedman says eviction of settlements would spark civil war, dismissing as 'banal' claims that Israeli-Palestinian deal is needed

Russians invaded a sovereign nation. Bit of a difference there.

LOL you are rabidly antisemitic and it shows.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

• Banned

So, Palestinians don't have a right to sovereignty because the Jews don't like it?

• Banned

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

I actually do support a sovereign Kurdistan.

In fact, I'm outraged by what Turks are currently during to the Kurds.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

So, Palestinians don't have a right to sovereignty because the Jews don't like it?

Sure they do.

But the comparison you made is wrong.

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Poland was actively involved in the Holocaust but it is illegal in Poland to point out history. The Jewish Nazi collaborators represent a tiny proportion of people yet they are always brought up.

I agree with you on Kurdistan also.

• Banned

Sure they do.

Explain how Russia taking back a majority Russian area, is any worse than Jewish Israelis stealing a majority Palestinian area?

Jews are actually displacing people, clearly far worse.

Who cares about the laws, I stand by the law of morality.

Sure they do.

Explain how Russia taking back a majority Russian area, is any worse than Jewish Israelis stealing a majority Palestinian area?

Because Ukraine is a sovereign nation.

Sure they do.

If you care about morality...what about the morality of various Arab states expelling their jewish populations?

Poland was actively involved in the Holocaust but it is illegal in Poland to point out history. The Jewish Nazi collaborators represent a tiny proportion of people yet they are always brought up.

Explain why Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, said that not only were Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal Nazi collaborators than even Nazi Germans, or their Latvian, or Ukrainian collaborators at times.

Poland actively fought the Nazis.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis, as opposed to about 15,000 Poles being forced to fight for the Nazis in the biggest Nazi collaborator Polish unit the Blue Police were intimidated by a Nazi death penalty.

Maybe you should go read history.

Sure they do.

If you care about morality...what about the morality of various Arab states expelling their jewish populations?

That was in response to the Nakba where Jews expelled, or massacred Arabs like in Deir Yassin, where poor Arabs fled.

Explain why Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, said that not only were Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal Nazi collaborators than even Nazi Germans, or their Latvian, or Ukrainian collaborators at times.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis, as opposed to about 15,000 Poles being forced to fight for the Nazis in the biggest Nazi collaborator Polish unit the Blue Police were intimidated by a Nazi death penalty.

It's a complicated history, that ended with only 10% of Poland's Jews surviving. And Hitler certainly had not love for Poles. But it's foolish to deny that there was collaboration, even if only for survival - and there were also many acts of bravery from Poles trying to save Jews. It's just silly to make talking about the full history illegal.

Sure they do.

That was in response to the Nakba where Jews expelled, or massacred Arabs like in Deir Yassin, where poor Arabs fled.

But did those expelled Jews have anything to do with what happened in Palestine? Where is the law of morality here?

Sure they do.

Stealing a land to displace the majority there, is worse than taking back a land that has your majority.

Who cares about your laws, they are clearly made by people who are disgusting in the first place if they think it's okay to steal land from Palestinians because they don't have an official land.

No wonder why Jews are despised.

Well they are certainly welcome to go back to their respective homelands. I believe most came from Arabia or Egypt, I know for sure the fat Egyptian did ;-)

It's a complicated history, that ended with only 10% of Poland's Jews surviving. And Hitler certainly had not love for Poles. But it's foolish to deny that there was collaboration, even if only for survival - and there were also many acts of bravery from Poles trying to save Jews. It's just silly to make talking about the full history illegal.

Why deny Jewish Nazi collaboration?
Oh they're victims, so were Polish people.

A complicated history?

Nazi Germans ran Auschwitz, what's so hard to get?

In fact the first prisoners of Auschwitz were Polish POW's.

In fact Jews actually built, the Auschwitz camp.

Sure they do.

Stealing a land to displace the majority there, is worse than taking back a land that has your majority.

Who cares about your laws, they are clearly made by people who are disgusting in the first place if they think it's okay to steal land from Palestinians because they don't have an official land.

No wonder why Jews are despised.

I think your issue is with Jews not "moral law".

Sure they do.

But did those expelled Jews have anything to do with what happened in Palestine? Where is the law of morality here?

It's their land, not Jewish land, both in Palestine,and in other Arab nations.

Forum List

Back