Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

How come the time-line of Jerusalem says Egyptians were there before Israel?

I guess Egypt should have the right to kick Jews off their land in Israel / Palestine.

Since Jews think they should kick Palestinians off of their land in Israel / Palestine.

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

Jews shouldn't get special protections just because they're Jews.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

You think Palestinians are more brutal than Israeli Jews?
Really?
How do you figure?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians,

Israel doesn't launch attacks from civilian buildings.
Your terrorist buddies do.......

Are Israelis not supposed to respond to that?

Jews were the first terrorists of the region, like the Irgun.

Israeli Jews killing 500 Palestinian children, is truly deplorable.

LOL you are rabidly antisemitic and it shows.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

I actually do support a sovereign Kurdistan.

In fact, I'm outraged by what Turks are currently during to the Kurds.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948

Palestine? What's that?

So, how come the 1918 census says that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish?

A bunch of Jewish immigrants went onto steal the land, that's what happened.

So, how come the 1918 census says that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish?

Because those were the numbers? And?
Bunch of Muslims invaded the area back in the 7th Century.
Is this the first time you're hearing about it?

Now, back to your claim of a nation of Palestine being invaded.........

So, after 1,300 years of living on a land, they clearly have rights to it.

Yes, Jewish immigrants mostly from Europe, North-Africa, and other parts of the Mid-East invaded Palestine, explain how they didn't?

And some are citizens with full rights. Some should move to Saudi Arabia or Syria.

Jewish immigrants mostly from Europe, North-Africa, and other parts of the Mid-East invaded Palestine

Sneaky Jews, invading an imaginary country. What will they think of next?

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

Really?
How do you figure?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians,

If the Arabs would stop using their kids as shields, Arab kids would be less likely to be caught in the crossfire.
But Arabs are cowards and continue to commit their war crimes, so their civilians suffer.

Really?
How do you figure?

If the Arabs would stop using their kids as shields, Arab kids would be less likely to be caught in the crossfire.
But Arabs are cowards and continue to commit their war crimes, so their civilians suffer.

If the Israelis packed up, and left the land they stole.

Really?
How do you figure?

Sorry, the Ottomans lost it. Now the Israelis own it.

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Palestine? What's that?

Yes, Jewish immigrants mostly from Europe, North-Africa, and other parts of the Mid-East invaded Palestine, explain how they didn't?

And some are citizens with full rights. Some should move to Saudi Arabia or Syria.

Jewish immigrants mostly from Europe, North-Africa, and other parts of the Mid-East invaded Palestine

People who spent many 100's of years mixing with European DNA, and European traditions, aren't really full Jews anymore.

Palestine? What's that?

People who spent many 100's of years mixing with European DNA, and European traditions, aren't really full Jews anymore.

So what? They're the Jews who own it now.

Really?
How do you figure?

Arabs owned more of the land in 1945, Jews stole it like the vagabonds they are.

So what? They're the Jews who own it now.

Jews wanted to make their homeland surrounded by Muslims, so they should suffer the consequences for that stupidity.

I don't support anything positive for Jews ...

We know.

And therein lies the problem. You don't want to treat the Jewish people fairly and equally and objectively. You don't want to acknowledge that the Jewish peoples have the same rights as all other peoples (including the Palestinians). You want to treat the Jewish peoples ... differently. There is a word for that, you know.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

We know.

And therein lies the problem. You don't want to treat the Jewish people fairly and equally and objectively. You don't want to acknowledge that the Jewish peoples have the same rights as all other peoples (including the Palestinians). You want to treat the Jewish peoples ... differently. There is a word for that, you know.

I am treating Jews how they deserve, Jews shouldn't have rights to displace people from their land.

But the challenge is to determine what objective rights a displaced peoples have. The criteria should be able to be universally applied. So the question for you is, "What rights do a displaced peoples have?" And the challenge is to apply that universal criteria, you know, universally.

The people who displace people are who are wrong, in this case it's Jews.

We know.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Really?
How do you figure?

Nonsense, the first terrorists were, according to you the proto canaanite.

Any chance you can at least try to keep your story straight or is that rabid anti semitism so blinding you that you don't even remember your own posts ?

Palestine? What's that?

No one should have to move.

LOL once again you really don't know what you are talking about do you. Arab is defined as a language group not a racial group. Your pretending that all Arab speaking people in the Judiac area are or were called palestinians when we all know that the term palestinian in reference to a racial group is part of the false narrative of the antisemites like yourself is spurious at best.

And of course it matters what they are called. Your pretending "they" own the land when in fact virtually 100% of both the first and second Arab invasion of Jerusalem were foreign nationals.

Where as the Judaic people are the native peoples of "Judea" ;-)

NEXT

How come the time-line of Jerusalem says Egyptians were there before Israel?

I guess Egypt should have the right to kick Jews off their land in Israel / Palestine.

Since Jews think they should kick Palestinians off of their land in Israel / Palestine.

Really?
How do you figure?
Context...
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

We know.

And Poland owes billions of dollars to all the Jews they took property from.

Arabs owned more of the land in 1945, Jews stole it like the vagabonds they are.

Arabs owned more of the land in 1945,

They did. Not anymore.
They kept fucking up, eh?

Palestine? What's that?

No one should have to move.

And all the children should hold hands and sing...........but in the real world...........

We know.

Come on. Do better. There have been more than a few displacements in that particular territory. Are they ALL wrong?

Okay, so displacements are wrong, the most recent one was by Jews against Palestine, how come Jews did that?

We know.

And Poland owes billions of dollars to all the Jews they took property from.

You Jews pay Palestinians compensations for the property they lost to Israel first.

Forum List

Back