Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

They want to be compensated for the property stolen by your brothers.

When are you going to compensate the Palestinians for the land Israel stole from Palestinians?
The Jews were loyal citizens who didn’t run away to avoid an attack on Poland.

Oh really?

Like when Jew Menachem Begin, and 1,000's of other Jews abandoned the Polish II Corps fighting Nazi Germans, for Palestine / Israel ?

Apparently Menachem Begin thought it was more important to be a terrorist in the Irgun killing British soldiers in the King David Hotel bombing, and Palestinian civilians like in Deir Yassin massacre.
Oo! 100 Jews went to settle their homeland!

So why did so many Jews abandon their own Jewish brothers to the Nazis?

so many???? how many would that be? most jews weren't sonderkommandos. but most poles smelled burning flesh.

fix your own house, jew-hater.

They want to be compensated for the property stolen by your brothers.

When are you going to compensate the Palestinians for the land Israel stole from Palestinians?

Oh really?

Like when Jew Menachem Begin, and 1,000's of other Jews abandoned the Polish II Corps fighting Nazi Germans, for Palestine / Israel ?

Apparently Menachem Begin thought it was more important to be a terrorist in the Irgun killing British soldiers in the King David Hotel bombing, and Palestinian civilians like in Deir Yassin massacre.

Do you know why so many were murdered?
Because they didn’t abandon their families.
Moron.

Oh really?

so many???? how many would that be? most jews weren't sonderkommandos. but most poles smelled burning flesh.

You don't even know that Germans did the Holocaust.

Talk about a bestial sub-Human Animal brute Jew.

I don't support any brutality in this World, I've criticized genocide, and land thefts from all over the World since my time here.

Jews shouldn't get special protections just because they're Jews.

well, that's a lie.... you support pals so you're perfectly fine with brutality.

or do you want to pretend again that Poland had nothing to do with killing jews?

Oh okay, so Israel lost 6 civilians last major conflict in 2014, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians, including 500 children.

You think Palestinians are more brutal than Israeli Jews?
Really?
How do you figure?
Context...
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

This happened on annexed Nazi German land, there was no Poland, or Polish state at the time.

sure it did, bubbalah. keep engaging in revisionist "history".

You are clearly re-writing history, either by being a dumb Jew, or a manipulative Jew.

Jews are the lowest, of the low.

Most other people know that the Germans did the Holocaust, Jews don't because they're dumb, very dumb people.

Oh really?

I'm not the one trying to revise history. we know exactly what the Nazis did and we know what their helpers in Poland did.

Oh really?

I'm not the one trying to revise history. we know exactly what the Nazis did and we know what their helpers in Poland did.

What about the Jewish helpers of the Nazis?

Jews built Auschwitz, Jews documented the Jewish community to the Nazis with Judenrate, Jews helped enforce the Jewish Ghettoes by the Nazi Germans, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators beat Jews, or even Poles helping Jews to death, or what ever was considered out of line to Nazi Germans, heck the Jewish Ghetto Police even delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis a day to be sent to the camps.

Jews built Auschwitz, Jews documented the Jewish community to the Nazis with Judenrate, Jews helped enforce the Jewish Ghettoes by the Nazi Germans, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators beat Jews, or even Poles helping Jews to death, or what ever was considered out of line to Nazi Germans, heck the Jewish Ghetto Police even delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis a day to be sent to the camps.

you're starting to sound hysterical. I do believe you're losing it, jew-hater.

sorry if we don't buy your jew-hating lying revisionist "history".

you've been answered on that subject. there were some. but no where near as many as the poles smelling burning human flesh.

you've been answered on that subject. there were some. but no where near as many as the poles smelling burning human flesh.

I can back up everything I just wrote with sources, how about yours?

I know a guy who was a kapo.
If he found someone with extra food he had to report them or the entire bunk would be executed immediately.
Now why not tell us exactly what these kapos did because they sure as hell didn’t beat anyone.

I can back up everything I just wrote with sources, how about yours?
Out of context with your own hyperbole.

I know this post will be deleted but I truly believe this NotSober psycho Nazi is going to do some harm to someone and it will be a freaky story when they report that he was posting here.
He’s stating overtly that all Jews are responsible for every problem on eatth.
How he isn’t banned is beyond me.

You Jews think you're entitled to everything in this World ...

Just another lazy anti-semitic canard. Come on. Do the work.

What do the Jewish people want? They don't want everything in the world, nor do they think they are entitled to everything. Just like all other wronged peoples, they want a restoration of the wrong. They wanted to be restored to the land they were displaced from.

If he found someone with extra food he had to report them or the entire bunk would be executed immediately.
Now why not tell us exactly what these kapos did because they sure as hell didn’t beat anyone.

Yes, the Jewish police took part in the execution of Poles. Tragic events from the history of the German occupation of Krakow
navigation

Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst (Jewish police) from the Krakow ghetto - they hung the Poles in the execution of 26.06.1942 (photo from the execution below) and on 2.07.1942.

Ireneusz Lisiak, source

I know that at the end of June 1942, the Krakow Gestapo, a branch for Jewish affairs, ordered the Jewish council to prepare ropes and talc in the persons of the criminal police secretary Willy Kunde and Heinrich Olde. It was widely believed that the execution of members of the Jewish council or other residents of the ghetto was being prepared. At the same time, it was ordered that the entire Jewish council together with the office staff the day after, as long as I recall - June 23, 1942 and the so-called branch of the Gestapo. uniformed Jewish police ordinance (Ordnungsdienst) with its commander, Simche Spira in the lead, went to Płaszów.

Tak policja żydowska brała udział w egzekucji Polaków. Tragiczne wydarzenia z historii niemieckiej okupacji Krakowa - Niezwykle.com

Yes, the Jewish police took part in the execution of Poles. Tragic events from the history of the German occupation of Krakow
navigation

Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst (Jewish police) from the Krakow ghetto - they hung the Poles in the execution of 26.06.1942 (photo from the execution below) and on 2.07.1942.

Ireneusz Lisiak, source

I know that at the end of June 1942, the Krakow Gestapo, a branch for Jewish affairs, ordered the Jewish council to prepare ropes and talc in the persons of the criminal police secretary Willy Kunde and Heinrich Olde. It was widely believed that the execution of members of the Jewish council or other residents of the ghetto was being prepared. At the same time, it was ordered that the entire Jewish council together with the office staff the day after, as long as I recall - June 23, 1942 and the so-called branch of the Gestapo. uniformed Jewish police ordinance (Ordnungsdienst) with its commander, Simche Spira in the lead, went to Płaszów.

Tak policja żydowska brała udział w egzekucji Polaków. Tragiczne wydarzenia z historii niemieckiej okupacji Krakowa - Niezwykle.com
One post, so few facts, so many, “It is believed”.
Nazi.

navigation

Ireneusz Lisiak, source

Nazi.

This Polish Righteous Among the Nations helped a Jew, and got clubbed to death by Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police.

Józef Adamowicz - Wikipedia

Caught by the Kraków Jewish Ghetto Police, Adamowicz was clubbed nearly to death, and died afterwards.[3]

Józef Adamowicz was posthumously bestowed the title of Righteous Among the Nations by Yad Vashem of Jerusalem in 1992, along with his close family members.[1]

I know this post will be deleted but I truly believe this NotSober psycho Nazi is going to do some harm to someone and it will be a freaky story when they report that he was posting here.

What about Jews on here who clearly hate Poles, why do they have a right to post here, by your logic?

Are they also a threat to Polish people, and might kill Polish people?

What about Jews on here who clearly hate Poles, why do they have a right to post here, by your logic?

Are they also a threat to Polish people, and might kill Polish people?
Quote someone, Nazi.
No one ever said all Poles are inherently evil and are the source of all evil for the entire history of mankind.

What do the Jewish people want? They don't want everything in the world, nor do they think they are entitled to everything. Just like all other wronged peoples, they want a restoration of the wrong. They wanted to be restored to the land they were displaced from.

So after 1,300 years of being on the land, Arabs have no rights to the land?

Keep in mind that's actually a lot longer than Jews were a majority of the land.

navigation

Ireneusz Lisiak, source

Nazi.

This Polish Righteous Among the Nations helped a Jew, and got clubbed to death by Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police.

Józef Adamowicz - Wikipedia

Caught by the Kraków Jewish Ghetto Police, Adamowicz was clubbed nearly to death, and died afterwards.[3]

Józef Adamowicz was posthumously bestowed the title of Righteous Among the Nations by Yad Vashem of Jerusalem in 1992, along with his close family members.[1]
And you’re surely not one of them.
I truly believe you are psychotic.

So after 1,300 years of being on the land, Arabs have no rights to the land?

Keep in mind that's actually a lot longer than Jews were a majority of the land.
Switch topics much when your current stream of psychotic madness is exposed?

Forum List

Back