Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

LOL you are rabidly antisemitic and it shows.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

I actually do support a sovereign Kurdistan.

In fact, I'm outraged by what Turks are currently during to the Kurds.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Poland was actively involved in the Holocaust but it is illegal in Poland to point out history. The Jewish Nazi collaborators represent a tiny proportion of people yet they are always brought up.

I agree with you on Kurdistan also.

Explain why Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, said that not only were Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal Nazi collaborators than even Nazi Germans, or their Latvian, or Ukrainian collaborators at times.

Poland actively fought the Nazis.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis, as opposed to about 15,000 Poles being forced to fight for the Nazis in the biggest Nazi collaborator Polish unit the Blue Police were intimidated by a Nazi death penalty.

Maybe you should go read history.

It's a complicated history, that ended with only 10% of Poland's Jews surviving. And Hitler certainly had not love for Poles. But it's foolish to deny that there was collaboration, even if only for survival - and there were also many acts of bravery from Poles trying to save Jews. It's just silly to make talking about the full history illegal.

Why deny Jewish Nazi collaboration?
Oh they're victims, so were Polish people.

A complicated history?

Nazi Germans ran Auschwitz, what's so hard to get?

In fact the first prisoners of Auschwitz were Polish POW's.

In fact Jews actually built, the Auschwitz camp.

That's what happens with forced labor.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

How convenient that your knowledge of history only dates as far back as the second Arab invasion of Jerusalem. About the time the Judaic tribes asserted their sovereignty over their ancestral lands to the world body.

I wonder if you can tell us how a fat Egyptian became the first so called palestinian ?

Sure they do.

But the comparison you made is wrong.

Explain how Russia taking back a majority Russian area, is any worse than Jewish Israelis stealing a majority Palestinian area?

Jews are actually displacing people, clearly far worse.

Who cares about the laws, I stand by the law of morality.

If you care about morality...what about the morality of various Arab states expelling their jewish populations?

That was in response to the Nakba where Jews expelled, or massacred Arabs like in Deir Yassin, where poor Arabs fled.

But did those expelled Jews have anything to do with what happened in Palestine? Where is the law of morality here?

It's their land, not Jewish land, both in Palestine,and in other Arab nations.

Yet Jews are indiginous to Palestine and have retained a population there throughout history. Sounds like they at least have a right to be there.

Sure they do.

But the comparison you made is wrong.

Explain how Russia taking back a majority Russian area, is any worse than Jewish Israelis stealing a majority Palestinian area?

If you care about morality...what about the morality of various Arab states expelling their jewish populations?

That was in response to the Nakba where Jews expelled, or massacred Arabs like in Deir Yassin, where poor Arabs fled.

But did those expelled Jews have anything to do with what happened in Palestine? Where is the law of morality here?

LOL again the antisemitic psychosis seems well entrenched. So Judea isn't judaic LOL that's a hoot

Yet Jews are indiginous to Palestine and have retained a population there throughout history. Sounds like they at least have a right to be there.

Egyptians were in Jerusalem before Jews, why not make Jews leave the land, to make way for Egyptians?

Not that I support that, because it's wrong to displace people from their land they've lived on for 100's of years.

Jews obviously don't get it, they think they're entitled to throw people off the land, and then can't grasp why they're despised.

Egyptians were in Jerusalem before Jews, why not make Jews leave the land, to make way for Egyptians?

Not that I support that, because it's wrong to displace people from their land they've lived on for 100's of years.

Jews obviously don't get it, they think they're entitled to throw people off the land, and then can't grasp why they're despised.

Why does anyone have to leave?

Poland was actively involved in the Holocaust but it is illegal in Poland to point out history. The Jewish Nazi collaborators represent a tiny proportion of people yet they are always brought up.

I agree with you on Kurdistan also.

Explain why Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, said that not only were Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but the Jewish Ghetto Police were more brutal Nazi collaborators than even Nazi Germans, or their Latvian, or Ukrainian collaborators at times.

Poland actively fought the Nazis.

1,000,000 Poles fought the Nazis, as opposed to about 15,000 Poles being forced to fight for the Nazis in the biggest Nazi collaborator Polish unit the Blue Police were intimidated by a Nazi death penalty.

Maybe you should go read history.

It's a complicated history, that ended with only 10% of Poland's Jews surviving. And Hitler certainly had not love for Poles. But it's foolish to deny that there was collaboration, even if only for survival - and there were also many acts of bravery from Poles trying to save Jews. It's just silly to make talking about the full history illegal.

Why deny Jewish Nazi collaboration?
Oh they're victims, so were Polish people.

A complicated history?

Nazi Germans ran Auschwitz, what's so hard to get?

In fact the first prisoners of Auschwitz were Polish POW's.

In fact Jews actually built, the Auschwitz camp.

That's what happens with forced labor.

Aw the poor Jews are forced into it, but the big bad Poles weren't.

Uh, the Jewish Ghetto Police, and Polish Blue Police were very similar, both bullied into by a death penalty.

Only difference is Jewish Ghetto Police were even more brutal, and actively engaged in round-ups of Jews.

In fact the Jewish Ghetto Police delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis for the camps a day.

Oh, but everybody in this World is wrong, but the Jews. "Sniff, Sniff"

No wonder why so many people despise Jews.

Well, Jews out of Israel continue to demolish Palestinian settlements, and encroach on their land.

Why would anyone think that's tolerable?

How convenient that your knowledge of history only dates as far back as the second Arab invasion of Jerusalem. About the time the Judaic tribes asserted their sovereignty over their ancestral lands to the world body.

I wonder if you can tell us how a fat Egyptian became the first so called palestinian ?

The 1517 census showed that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish.

After 400 + years of living there, I do think the Palestinians earned a homeland.

Especially didn't deserve to have Jews mixed with European who left for 1,000's of years displace them.

Well, Jews out of Israel continue to demolish Palestinian settlements, and encroach on their land.

Tolerable or not, right or not - it's a long complicated UNRESOLVED conflict. I don't agree with all of Israel's actions but - I also don't agree with all the Palestinian actions. It's not one-sided.

After 400 + years of living there, I do think the Palestinians earned a homeland.

Especially didn't deserve to have Jews mixed with European who left for 1,000's of years displace them.

Yes, they do deserve a homeland. As do the Jews wouldn't you agree?

When are you going to give various Native Americans a homeland in the U.S.A?

I actually do support that, by expanding the reservations significantly into nations.

Tolerable or not, right or not - it's a long complicated UNRESOLVED conflict. I don't agree with all of Israel's actions but - I also don't agree with all the Palestinian actions. It's not one-sided.

It's not really that complicated, Jews made up 8.1% of Israel / Palestine in 1918, they spilled in as immigrants from Europe, North Africa, and other Mid-East countries, and kicked Palestinians to the curb in the Nakba.

I actually do support that, by expanding the reservations significantly into nations.

So are you saying the Jews DO NOT deserve a homeland but the Palestinians DO?

So are you saying the Jews DO NOT deserve a homeland but the Palestinians DO?

I say let the Israeli Jews stay put at their own expense, they wanted it, it's not our job in this World to bail them out.

Now that was one of the censuses conducted right after one of your pogroms to murder or evict every Jew in Judea wasn't it ?

Oh and palestinians weren't invented until the fat Egyptian came along, right about 1967. Prior to that the non Judaic inhabitants of Judea referred to themselves by their countries of origin. :)

NEXT

Now that was one of the censuses conducted right after one of your pogroms to murder or evict every Jew in Judea wasn't it ?

Oh and palestinians weren't invented until the fat Egyptian came along, right about 1967. Prior to that the non Judaic inhabitants of Judea referred to themselves by their countries of origin. :)

NEXT

Egyptians have even more right to Judea according to your logic, because they were in Jerusalem first, no?

Timeline of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

NEXT

Egyptians have even more right to Judea according to your logic, because they were in Jerusalem first, no?

I wouldn't show that timeline if I were you, because Palestinians are nowhere to be seen in there.

Why do Jews get to colonize a new land without sanctions?

Russia colonized a majority Russian territory, and bam sanctions.

Why do Jews think they deserve everybody's land?

Casting doubt over peace prospects, US envoy says settlers staying put — report

Casting doubt over peace prospects, US envoy says settlers staying put — report

In closed meeting with US Jewish leaders, David Friedman says eviction of settlements would spark civil war, dismissing as 'banal' claims that Israeli-Palestinian deal is needed

Russians invaded a sovereign nation. Bit of a difference there.

So, Palestinians don't have a right to sovereignty because the Jews don't like it?

The Israelis offered the Palestinians almost everything they demanded. Don’t let the facts distract you

NEXT

I wouldn't show that timeline if I were you, because Palestinians are nowhere to be seen in there.

Arabs actually controlled Jerusalem longer than Jews according to that.

Those Arabs in many cases became Palestinians, it doesn't matter what they're called.

Jews were a minority who didn't control Israel for about 1,000 years.

Forum List

Back