Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Stop only attacking Catholics

How can Jewish temples and organizations get so much
What a scam

What a scam

Who's singling out Catholics? There were a lot of organizations and companies that got loans and money..and didn't belong getting them. On both sides of the political spectrum.
I'm pretty sure that's why Democrats wanted oversight and transparency...even though they eventually ended up signing on to the bills that passed.

But you're right, it was a scam. But another one is coming down the pipe..shortly, whether Republicans want to deal with it or not.

What a scam

Who's singling out Catholics? There were a lot of organizations and companies that got loans and money..and didn't belong getting them. On both sides of the political spectrum.
I'm pretty sure that's why Democrats wanted oversight and transparency...even though they eventually ended up signing on to the bills that passed.

But you're right, it was a scam. But another one is coming down the pipe..shortly, whether Republicans want to deal with it or not.

it was supposed to only go to the Middle class
Trump did not veto it

Catholic groups receive tens of millions too
I guess the Priests and Rabbis are living in huge mansions as they laugh their way to the bank

Trump did not veto it !!
Very weak leader and may sink him

Trump is popular with his base and enjoys a 90%+ approval rating in the Republican Party. But vetoing the bill would have been a political death sentence for him.
His signing the PPP bill won't be what sinks him. It'll be the number of dead and the economic fallout that will be his undoing.

The Mary worshipers got at least 46 times as much as the Jews.

Think about that for a minute... One of the wealthiest entities on the face of the planet, the Catholic Church, took at least $1,400,000,000.00 of that taxpayer money...

If you don't want to suffer the slings and arrows of an outraged public, don't take $1,400,000,000.00 from the government...

Seems like $300,000,000.00 is just about the right amount to keep you under the radar...

Shit, the Cult of Scientology took $900,000...

Personally, I don't any religious, or pseudo religious, organization should have gotten one red cent...

Think about that for a minute... One of the wealthiest entities on the face of the planet, the Catholic Church, took at least $1,400,000,000.00 of that taxpayer money...

If you don't want to suffer the slings and arrows of an outraged public, don't take $1,400,000,000.00 from the government...

Seems like $300,000,000.00 is just about the right amount to keep you under the radar...

Personally, I don't any religious, or pseudo religious, organization should have gotten one red cent...

Catholic charities is an extremist left wing group

Jews living it up
Big new mansions , German cars and new boats

Forum List

Back