Jewish family harassed in Miami area, get help from gun owner: reports

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's stories such as these that remind me why your First Amendment has a place in society.

You don't need to use a weapon until you really need to. Any potential attacker will understand that their fate is far less certain when they see an "equalizer" is present. Then, it's on them how they choose to proceed...

Police in Florida are investigating an anti-Semitic incident involving a Jewish family in the Miami area who received help from a gun owner, according to reports.

Eric Orgen said he, his wife, and his daughter, 16, had just left a synagogue in Bal Harbour and were walking on the sidewalk when a group of men driving by started shouting and throwing garbage at them.

"They just started screaming some derogatory things towards Jewish people out the window," Orgen told WPEC-TV of West Palm Beach. "My first thought was just making sure my wife and daughter were behind me so I could take the brunt of anything that was going to happen."

It's stories such as these that remind me why your First Amendment has a place in society.

You don't need to use a weapon until you really need to. Any potential attacker will understand that their fate is far less certain when they see an "equalizer" is present. Then, it's on them how they choose to proceed...

Police in Florida are investigating an anti-Semitic incident involving a Jewish family in the Miami area who received help from a gun owner, according to reports.

Eric Orgen said he, his wife, and his daughter, 16, had just left a synagogue in Bal Harbour and were walking on the sidewalk when a group of men driving by started shouting and throwing garbage at them.

"They just started screaming some derogatory things towards Jewish people out the window," Orgen told WPEC-TV of West Palm Beach. "My first thought was just making sure my wife and daughter were behind me so I could take the brunt of anything that was going to happen."
The white Christian man saved them from possible death
Not a damn word from the many scum bag Jews in the Congress

I wouldn't have stepped in. Good way to get arrested. IMO.

I wouldn't have stepped in. Good way to get arrested. IMO.
Idk, I'm pretty serious about minding my own business, but the guy had his kid there..... I might have had to get involved.

Everyone makes their own decisions in such a situation, no wrong or right I suppose.

Under the circumstances, especially if armed and able; courage and principle should often trump self preservation.

The Democrat Party's hate and violence problem has gotten much worse under Obiden.

Hey antirights fascist beware you are placed on notice
"The guy in the car behind them saw everything go on," Orgen told WPEC-TV. "I saw him pull a gun and get in between - I mean he was almost there as our guardian angel, just protecting us. I think once they saw him they just took off."

New Topics

Forum List

Back