Jewish exodus to Florida

Orthodox are probably moving to Florida because they like the anti mask anti vax environment.

Have fun
Yeah, they are coming here because of the anti mask anti vax environment...

Isnt that environment great!!!!!:twirl:
Milena-Cardoso-and-Fernanda-Uesler---Bikini-Candids-at-the-Beach-in-Miami--06.jpg

fncceo
Are we really so different you and I ?
You kill when you have too as do I ???

Look, I don't care that you're a loon.

I don't care that you're an adult who isn't capable of handling even the most insignificant daily events.

I don't even care that you're a raving antisemite.

I do care that you pretend to be Jewish believing that somehow mitigates your antisemitism.

Someone who doesn't know any better might actually believe you are Jewish.

It is amazing, Florida is so hot and humid and hurricane prone I find it amazing that anyone would want to move here
New England is so cold and snowy and full of idiots, i find it amazing that anyone would want to move there.
Mid West is flat and dull with lots of Tornados, i find it amazing that anyone would want to move there.
Californication is full of fires and earthquakes and fags, i find it amazing that anyone would want to move there.

Geez, it is pretty hard to find a place to live in the United States.....Yet thousands of people are crossing our southern border just so they can move to a place no one wants to live in...

Yea...not a lotta orthodox gonna be lookin like that.

Have fun with em. They're all yours
Why yes they are, and with them come extra Representatives. Oh, you didnt know that? That the power of Florida's voice increases with every person fleeing the Progressive states...Loving it...

The left is a seething mass of hatred tied together with strands of prejudice, authoritarianism and intellectual snobbery... all in all a huge pile of festering horse shit three days in the sun smells better.

JO

Oh boy! You said that very well, I agree completely!

Well articulated, perfectly put! :2up:

Indeependent
I am very well behaved

I was not very popular on the trip . I upset a few when I told them that Masada had no honor . It was about a band of homocidal Jew killing fanatics
I also told the group that there is zero archeological evidence of any Egypt exodus

I am never well liked

I know more about history then anyone there and I know the archeological evidence

Indeependent
I am very well behaved

I was not very popular on the trip . I upset a few when I told them that Masada had no honor . It was about a band of homocidal Jew killing fanatics
I also told the group that there is zero archeological evidence of any Egypt exodus

I am never well liked
You are an asshole and will die with no honor.
Your knowledge of history is zero.

Indeependent

Check out my new science post of how humans screwed up red and blue colors of light
Blue is the hottest color of EM
Red is the coldest color

Forum List

Back