Jewish doctors in the USA

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I believe that if a doctor of Jewish ethnicity is practicing in the United States, this should be clearly stated in the medical documents.
Americans should be clear that by receiving treatment from such a doctor, they are taking on additional risks.
Practice shows that the quality of Jewish medicine is extremely low. In particular, in the Russian Federation, where the majority of doctors are Jews, the quality of medical services is so low that everyone who has the opportunity goes to foreign clinics for treatment.
Americans should be warned in advance if the doctor they are offered is Jewish. It is possible to provide special Jewish-free insurance, with an additional commission

I believe that if a doctor of Jewish ethnicity is practicing in the United States, this should be clearly stated in the medical documents.
Americans should be clear that by receiving treatment from such a doctor, they are taking on additional risks.
Practice shows that the quality of Jewish medicine is extremely low. In particular, in the Russian Federation, where the majority of doctors are Jews, the quality of medical services is so low that everyone who has the opportunity goes to foreign clinics for treatment.
Americans should be warned in advance if the doctor they are offered is Jewish. It is possible to provide special Jewish-free insurance, with an additional commission
1697632536565.png

Look everyone, he loves Jews, he really does!

:auiqs.jpg:

Strictly illegal in the United States ... 14th Amendment's "equal protection under the law" ...

I know .. you want all Jews to wear stars on their sleeves, and yellow triangles for the faggots ... what do you want to use for Slavs? ...

A Jewish doctor in the US opened me up and repaired an aortic aneurysm in 2004. He was a wonderful man and saved my life with an excellent repair.

But I must admit that the medical community in Israel serving Bibi have questionable ethics. Same with the bulk of the AMA here in the US, judging by their actions administering bioweapons during the Scamdemic.

A Jewish doctor in the US opened me up and repaired an aortic aneurysm in 2004. He was a wonderful man and saved my life with an excellent repair.

But I must admit that the medical community in Israel serving Bibi have questionable ethics. Same with the bulk of the AMA here in the US, judging by their actions administering bioweapons during the Scamdemic.

Medical ethics are fine here in the United States ... shareholders first ... nothing else matters ... patients with the most profitable maladies are treated ... and none of the rest ... and we do this by severely limiting the number of doctors available ...

Guildsmanship works for The Rich ... that's one Nobel Prize for bioweapons ... how many more? ...

You're a good DemoKKKrat.

I have gone to Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Athiest doctors. Don't matter to me, just as long as the doc does a decent job I am not picky.

There is a perfect solution. We can have these doctors wear labcoats with a star that has six points.

Forum List

Back