Jewish Defense League - Meir Kahane

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
What do you think, kiddos? Meir Kahane advocated all Arabs be expelled immediately for an Arab-free Israel.

Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meir Kahane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Highlight: Kahane was called a "racist" by an Arab. His response was to beat the guy up while calling him a "dirty dog." Now THAT'S entertainment.

Mike Wallace: "You proposed a law for the Knesset to pass against Arabs. That is really astonishingly similar to the Nuremberg laws."

Would love to see his reaction to Ariella Oppenheim's research.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's really amusing how Amity and her fellow travelers have to pull up the same old, same old for years on end. They want you to think that this is such a huge, huge group. However, how about we look at the prison population now in Europe and see which group is larger. I don't think the gangs in Europe were set up to protect set-upon elderly Muslim people.

What do you think, kiddos? Meir Kahane advocated all Arabs be expelled immediately for an Arab free Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

yes he did -----he wanted to PAY THEM TO LEAVE-----give them the opportunity to
sell any property that they owned -----and----help them GO AWAY well set He saw
separation of jews and arabs as a way to peace What point are you trying to make---
he should have advocated the Islamic method of "separation"? Thru my marriage---I have
lots of relatives who left arab lands-----not so easily or pleasantly What do YOU think---
AEnmity? should he have advocated your islamo Nazi method

It's really amusing how Amity and her fellow travelers have to pull up the same old, same old for years on end. They want you to think that this is such a huge, huge group. However, how about we look at the prison population now in Europe and see which group is larger. I don't think the gangs in Europe were set up to protect set-upon elderly Muslim people.

It is all they have. Keep pulling old worn out items

What do you think, kiddos? Meir Kahane advocated all Arabs be expelled immediately for an Arab free Israel.

separation of jews and arabs as a way to peace What point are you trying to make---
he should have advocated the Islamic method of "separation"? Thru my marriage---I have
lots of relatives who left arab lands-----not so easily or pleasantly What do YOU think---

Did you know, IRosie, that the Jewish Defense League in Brooklyn had Christian members too to protect the elderly Jews. There was a Christian poster who belonged and he led us to their site, and all the good Chrisstian men were telling their reasons for joining. He was the one who informed us, upon speaking to an FBI friend of his, that every poster on these different forums and message boards had a file folder. I can just imagine the huge folder they have on some posters.

Awwww, Aris, favor us with a REACTION to the topic for once. Maybe not everyone on this board has already heard what you think. And Meir Kahane is in some ways still alive, isn't he? Alive in some peoples' hearts, that is.

Did you know, IRosie, that the Jewish Defense League in Brooklyn had Christian members too to protect the elderly Jews. There was a Christian poster who belonged and he led us to their site, and all the good Chrisstian men were telling their reasons for joining. He was the one who informed us, upon speaking to an FBI friend of his, that every poster on these different forums and message boards had a file folder. I can just imagine the huge folder they have on some posters.

oh gee---the FBI has folders on-----uhm.....all of us. I never met Kahane----or even
attended any of his lectures----but I knew a few people who knew him since childhood----
he was a very popular guy-----and lots of girls had a crush-----a kinda charismatic
sort of person. I was told that he was a very very gentle guy who always sought the
best way to handle bad situations------which was entirely different from my earlier
impression which depended on newspaper accounts. He was kinda maligned in the
papers according to my informants. One of the ladies----committed suicide----
out of frustrated love ---------that was quite a scandal

Awwww, Aris, favor us with a REACTION to the topic for once. Maybe not everyone on this board has already heard what you think. And Meir Kahane is in some ways still alive, isn't he? Alive in some peoples' hearts, that is.

All you are showing the viewers, Amity, is that you know how to pull up the old stuff that so many of the viewers have seen before. I don't doubt that a lot of your stuff is just things that have been published on many of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Aren't some of the Muslim heroes alive in people's hearts, no matter how many thousands or even millions of innocent others had been killed because of them? By the way, look at how many Muslims revere Bin Ladin and that blind Sheik who was responsible for the first WTC bombing.. No doubt he is a big hero to Amity. In many Muslim homes, I wouldn't be surprised if they had pictures of Major Husan hanging in a special place.

From your link...

Kahane was killed in a Manhattan hotel by an Arab gunman in November 1990 after Kahane concluded a speech warning American Jews to emigrate to Israel before it was "too late". Some researchers, such as Peter Lance, consider him one of the first, if not the very first, victim of the then-nascent Al Qaeda, as his killer is believed to have links to Osama bin Laden's network

I SEE. And if they would have said "no, thanks, this is MY land" then he would have raised his offer ....right?

The only "law of separation" I know of is
1) Apartheid.
2) Hafrada.

Last edited:

oh gee---the FBI has folders on-----uhm.....all of us. I never met Kahane----or even
attended any of his lectures----but I knew a few people who knew him since childhood----
he was a very popular guy-----and lots of girls had a crush-----a kinda charismatic
sort of person. I was told that he was a very very gentle guy who always sought the
best way to handle bad situations------which was entirely different from my earlier

Yes, well then you DO recognize that this organization has been classed as "terrorist" in the U.S. And I have been informed that MANY of the posters on this board who are fabricating untrue crap to try to foster hatred rather than peace ARE indeed members of this terrorist organization.

Does anyone care to come out of the closet, or .....?

So, pooooor Hostility has admitted that 'she's been pulling this fecal matter out of 'her' colon and tossing it in search of a 'REACTION' from someone...... Another indication that 'she' is getting desperate.

As far as what the daft bint "knows" - we've already seen that isn't much.

Yes, well then you DO recognize that this organization has been classed as "terrorist" in the U.S. And I have been informed that MANY of the posters on this board who are fabricating untrue crap to try to foster hatred rather than peace ARE indeed members of this terrorist organization.

You don't have to come out of the closet, Amity. The FBI knows all about you. However, carry on if you feel you are fooling all the viewers.

And which terrorist group are YOU a member of:eusa_whistle:

I SEE. And if they would have said "no, thanks, this is MY land" then he would have his offer ....right?

The only "law of separation" I know of is
1) Apartheid.
2) Hafrada.

You have left out #3 which is very, very important and we see your friends doing their best to rid the Midfdle East of those they consider undesirable -- murder.

CRAP! They come on here announcing that they are going to 'educate' people about the FACTS - and then all too soon they start making with the asinine idiotic ridiculous accusations, and show their true conspiranutter BS colors.

How can anyone take this daft bint's ravings seriously after such utter nonsense?

Absolutely none and don't even know anyone and haven't known anyone for decades.

I literally do not know even a single Arab of any description, honest.

I'm not stating is as a fact, and in any case I am sure not EVERYONE is. I just thought I would open the topic of Meir Kahane and the JDL. Its as good a topic as any.

If anyone wants to own up, this is an anonymous forum.

Absolutely none and don't even know anyone and haven't known anyone for decades.

I literally do not know even a single Arab of any description, honest.

Based on your incredibly biased and questionable posts I find that very hard to believe. Further when you come on here and make a blanket statement that you are "informed" that members here are part of a terrorist organization that is inflammatory in the extreme and frankly paints you as a conspiracy nutcase.

I suggest you change your posting style and try and actually learn something other than hatred for something that you clearly know nothing about.

Forum List

Back