Jewish Chuck Schumer to Donald Trump: "It's Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer has proven he has absolutely no business whatsoever serving in any federal office. Illegal aliens and foreigners here on various visas have NO right to vote in US elections whatsoever.

Only US citizens have the right to vote in US elections.

mostinteresting.gif

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote” - AMERICAN PATRIOT CLUB

what? but I just registered over 10,000 aliens from Mars to vote for the GOP candidate in 2020 !!!!,,,thats alot of ink !!!!
Why would you want to break the law?
i charge 10.00 per illegal alien voting registration
Hey Rexx, don't undermine our voting system.
i am assuming they are already doing this in the liberal parts of callyfornia,,,that way, when they lose an election, they can claim that the Dem got more votes

Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer has proven he has absolutely no business whatsoever serving in any federal office. Illegal aliens and foreigners here on various visas have NO right to vote in US elections whatsoever.

Only US citizens have the right to vote in US elections.

mostinteresting.gif

Chuck Schumer SLAMS President Trump : “It’s Racist To Only Allow Citizens To Vote” - AMERICAN PATRIOT CLUB

I hope he keeps that up until 2018. That's a sure campaign winner!
Absolutely!

What is up with the Swamp Rats with the fake reading glasses? Is it to hide the giant hooked nose? Why not get a nose job. Schumer can afford it. Or is he afraid that would alienate the fellow racists who vote for him?

Forum List

Back