Jewish Arrogance and Moral Hypocrisy #101

I would understand fighting the "occupiers" more than killing innocents and whining all the time.

Seems to me the lion's share of 'whining' emanates from the Israelis and their cheering section...explain how a civilian population without a sufficient military deterrent fights back against these pirates? They have an Army, Navy and Air-Force...state-of-the-art weapons thanks to U.S. taxpayers...by contrast the Palestinians have some bottle rockets...only the most preferential coward would consider this a threat, but the Israelis are cowards and thieves of unimaginable proportions, and it is in their vested interest to portray themselves as 'reluctant defenders' rather than 'marauding oppressors"
I am aware they would have no chance. But neither did the Germans at the battle of Tannenberg or the Englishmen at agincourt..
Point is, they look like little pussies shooting rockets and guns at civilians and bitching the whole time.
Do something about it.

And what would you suggest they do? Lie down and permit the Jews to continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? You are in no viable position to judge them unless you can understand what they live under...the scathing irony is you complain about them shooting rockets at civilians, but Israel can lob depleted uranium...nerve gases and cluster shells into Gaza for weeks on end, and the Jews here in America cheer...Israel's business is killing civilians, its a terror strategy aimed at driving them out and taking their property...

Well actually, Louie, if you read the Hamas Charter, you will find that your Islamic terrorist heroes have written out their intentions toward the Jewish people to include not just: “continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? “, but to kill every last Jew by driving them into the sea with gunfire.

What else can we help you with?

Really dummy? Now ask yourself why the Israeli leadership politically sponsored and financed Islamic Hamas over the secular PLO?...please spare me the tepid 'drive the Jews into the sea" line...go away

I don’t think resorting to silly conspiracy theories is really helpful.

I would understand fighting the "occupiers" more than killing innocents and whining all the time.

Seems to me the lion's share of 'whining' emanates from the Israelis and their cheering section...explain how a civilian population without a sufficient military deterrent fights back against these pirates? They have an Army, Navy and Air-Force...state-of-the-art weapons thanks to U.S. taxpayers...by contrast the Palestinians have some bottle rockets...only the most preferential coward would consider this a threat, but the Israelis are cowards and thieves of unimaginable proportions, and it is in their vested interest to portray themselves as 'reluctant defenders' rather than 'marauding oppressors"
I am aware they would have no chance. But neither did the Germans at the battle of Tannenberg or the Englishmen at agincourt..
Point is, they look like little pussies shooting rockets and guns at civilians and bitching the whole time.
Do something about it.

And what would you suggest they do? Lie down and permit the Jews to continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? You are in no viable position to judge them unless you can understand what they live under...the scathing irony is you complain about them shooting rockets at civilians, but Israel can lob depleted uranium...nerve gases and cluster shells into Gaza for weeks on end, and the Jews here in America cheer...Israel's business is killing civilians, its a terror strategy aimed at driving them out and taking their property...
Anything would be better than killing innocent civilians. Pretty sure that won't work. It's beyond stupid. Of course, they are stupid. They elected a terrorist group to lead them..
I am aware israel is bad. But you are obviously biased and I'm not interested in an anti israel circle jerk. Lol

They elected a 'terrorist?' What do you assume Netanyahu is amigo??? Unless I misunderstood shelling soft targets and killing civilians wholesale is a definition of state terrorism...Israel was virtually baptized in terror...of course I'm 'biased' because I understand what these monsters do to a weaker people...would you be biased against the SS and Gestapo?
So they are both shitty but you dont mind the palis, right? Thats why i said you are biased..
You dont care the Palis do the same shit.. Its sort of pathetic. And that goes to the people that dont care israel does it...

Do something about it.

Anything would be better than killing innocent civilians. Pretty sure that won't work. It's beyond stupid. Of course, they are stupid. They elected a terrorist group to lead them..
I am aware israel is bad. But you are obviously biased and I'm not interested in an anti israel circle jerk. Lol

They elected a 'terrorist?' What do you assume Netanyahu is amigo??? Unless I misunderstood shelling soft targets and killing civilians wholesale is a definition of state terrorism...Israel was virtually baptized in terror...of course I'm 'biased' because I understand what these monsters do to a weaker people...would you be biased against the SS and Gestapo?
So they are both shitty but you dont mind the palis, right? Thats why i said you are biased..
You dont care the Palis do the same shit.. Its sort of pathetic. And that goes to the people that dont care israel does it...

I am indeed 'biased'...biased by a set of immutable facts. Employing words like 'biased' merely demonstrates your level of denial and misinterpretation...what is actually 'pathetic' is the empty rhetoric of people like you who are too lazy or uninformed to recognize the stakes. All the relevant info is hardly hidden...doesn't take a gifted analyst to discern the truth...why not blame the victims?

Do something about it.

I am indeed 'biased'...biased by a set of immutable facts. Employing words like 'biased' merely demonstrates your level of denial and misinterpretation...what is actually 'pathetic' is the empty rhetoric of people like you who are too lazy or uninformed to recognize the stakes. All the relevant info is hardly hidden...doesn't take a gifted analyst to discern the truth...why not blame the victims?
Why not "Vent" to Mrs. Araphart who has pilfered billions from her brethren?

Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

An all-out war against Israel would be ill-advised...its one consideration for the coward Bibi to wave his 'nukes card'...quite another for a follow-through
I meant israel vs palestine. He wouldn't need nukes for those savages

Oh you mean the 'savages' who resided in historic Palestine in overwhelming majority for 13---count em Ira---centuries before a pack of eastern European Khazars conducted an ethnic cleansing, robbed them blind and re-named it Israel...? Those 'savages'???

That’s so silly, Louie. Obviously you’re ignorant of the history surrounding the area and the various invasions by various groups with the resulting shifts in population.

Spend some additional time at your madrassah — count em — doing your homework.

LOL...I majored in history you clueless drone...I've likely forgotten more of the relevant details than a clown like you might ever acquire...

Do something about it.

No it doesnt, you retarded hack. You are OK with one side killing innocent people and not the other. Its quit pathetic.
Thats one reason why i always appreciated the turkish Kurds. They went after the govt like real suppressed people with balls instead of being FUCKING COWARDS and attacking civilians.
I have to assume you are a coward as well.

No it doesnt, you retarded hack. You are OK with one side killing innocent people and not the other. Its quit pathetic.
Thats one reason why i always appreciated the turkish Kurds. They went after the govt like real suppressed people with balls instead of being FUCKING COWARDS and attacking civilians.

Did you learn about percentages you mindless putz??? The civilians killed en masse are Palestinian men, women and children...the one's doing the killing are the IDF Gestapo/SS...What is truly pathetic is whiny little moral hypocrites like you who intentionally distort the issue out of some twisted fealty to the Jew culture responsible for the blood and chaos...obviously the "coward" is you and those you defend...Jews were too cowardly to fight back against the SS and Gestapo when it would've counted for courage, now you bottom-feeder puff yourselves up by murdering people without any resource for retaliation...cowards and hypocrites!!

Did you learn about percentages you mindless putz??? The civilians killed en masse are Palestinian men, women and children...the one's doing the killing are the IDF Gestapo/SS...What is truly pathetic is whiny little moral hypocrites like you who intentionally distort the issue out of some twisted fealty to the Jew culture responsible for the blood and chaos...obviously the "coward" is you and those you defend...Jews were too cowardly to fight back against the SS and Gestapo when it would've counted for courage, now you bottom-feeder puff yourselves up by murdering people without any resource for retaliation...cowards and hypocrites!!
Why do you keep using irrelevant things to "refute" my posts? That is also pathetic. It seems you are not only support cowards, you are intellectually dishonest..
If you think i havent attacked people on the otherside for the same shit, you are mistaken..

Do something about it.

Really dummy??? The Palis station military snipers in civilian areas and pick off school children? The Palis shell hospitals, schools, refugee shelters, red cross compounds??? The Palis steal land and confiscate property? Worm your way back to the Jewish toilet you seeped out of...

Do something about it.

Really dummy??? The Palis station military snipers in civilian areas and pick off school children? The Palis shell hospitals, schools, refugee shelters, red cross compounds??? The Palis steal land and confiscate property? Worm your way back to the Jewish toilet you seeped out of...
Now we are replying to the same post twice?
Didnt mean to trigger you!!

Why do you keep using irrelevant things to "refute" my posts? That is also pathetic. It seems you are not only support cowards, you are intellectually dishonest..
If you think i havent attacked people on the otherside for the same shit, you are mistaken..

Your posts are self-refuting you mired twit...same old standard form of denial and immoral justification...you have yet to post a relevant argument...you are simply a typical propaganda parrot...and demonstrable spineless coward

Now we are replying to the same post twice?
Didnt mean to trigger you!!

same stupid tactic...you bore me kiddo

:rofl:
Enjoy your circle of stupidity! Have a wonderful day!

Hate to break this to you weasel, but the thread clearly delineates which one of us is stupid...you literally know nothing of this conflict or how to approach in in debate...your entire thread is a pre-scripted denial mechanism...

Forum List

Back