Zionist Propaganda Contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
If we actually pause to note the alternating Jewish positioning reported in the U.S. media,
we find two contradictory Jewish narratives: On the one hand the Jews plead that they are the ‘eternal victims’, that they live in mortal terror of Palestinians whose only mission is to kill them, irrespective of the fact that they are the occupiers now, they are the sadistic oppressors of defenseless civilians whose land they pirate and whose lives they dehumanize and devalue…on the other hand they posit themselves as fierce, superior soldiers who take on insurmountable odds and emerge victorious, exceedingly noble defenders of western values, pitted against hate-saturated, bloodthirsty Arab extremists---a historical meme embraced by Americans--- again irrespective of the array of contradictory facts available. These two irreconcilable yet simultaneous narratives should adequately capture the degree to which lies and political theater are indispensable assets to Zionism. And yet Zionist propaganda cannot be ignored or dismissed to the extent that it does indeed influence millions of otherwise ignorant people in America whose only grasp of the conflict are the twin Jewish narratives repeated to the point of nausea. To actually wade through the spate of ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies doesn't require a knowledge-pedigree in the critical history and political duplicity of the issue, merely 20/20 vision and rudimentary deductive skills. The Israelis have a standing army...a state-of-the-art air-force and navy---courtesy of hundreds of billions granted by our Zionist-occupied Congress...and yet we are to believe that a civilian population, without any comparable military deterrent is poised to 'destroy Israel and push the Jews into the sea', to quote much-bruited Zionist throw-away lines. The Jews are keenly aware at this point that lies are their only defense to a growing global perspective...to this extent the sheer architecture of their propaganda has no modern equivalent...they target American audiences for obvious reasons: we support their welfare state to a degree that should foment outrage from the electorate if the actual figures were quoted in the press. Therefore an impoverished civilian population, with residency rights going back to the late period of the 7th century, are vilified and demonized by an occupying force whose actions have been condemned by global opinion and international law for well over 40 years...one can only marvel at the propaganda victory of the occupiers!

If we actually pause to note the alternating Jewish positioning reported in the U.S. media,
we find two contradictory Jewish narratives: On the one hand the Jews plead that they are the ‘eternal victims’, that they live in mortal terror of Palestinians whose only mission is to kill them, irrespective of the fact that they are the occupiers now, they are the sadistic oppressors of defenseless civilians whose land they pirate and whose lives they dehumanize and devalue…on the other hand they posit themselves as fierce, superior soldiers who take on insurmountable odds and emerge victorious, exceedingly noble defenders of western values, pitted against hate-saturated, bloodthirsty Arab extremists---a historical meme embraced by Americans--- again irrespective of the array of contradictory facts available. These two irreconcilable yet simultaneous narratives should adequately capture the degree to which lies and political theater are indispensable assets to Zionism. And yet Zionist propaganda cannot be ignored or dismissed to the extent that it does indeed influence millions of otherwise ignorant people in America whose only grasp of the conflict are the twin Jewish narratives repeated to the point of nausea. To actually wade through the spate of ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies doesn't require a knowledge-pedigree in the critical history and political duplicity of the issue, merely 20/20 vision and rudimentary deductive skills. The Israelis have a standing army...a state-of-the-art air-force and navy---courtesy of hundreds of billions granted by our Zionist-occupied Congress...and yet we are to believe that a civilian population, without any comparable military deterrent is poised to 'destroy Israel and push the Jews into the sea', to quote much-bruited Zionist throw-away lines. The Jews are keenly aware at this point that lies are their only defense to a growing global perspective...to this extent the sheer architecture of their propaganda has no modern equivalent...they target American audiences for obvious reasons: we support their welfare state to a degree that should foment outrage from the electorate if the actual figures were quoted in the press. Therefore an impoverished civilian population, with residency rights going back to the late period of the 7th century, are vilified and demonized by an occupying force whose actions have been condemned by global opinion and international law for well over 40 years...one can only marvel at the propaganda victory of the occupiers!
Did you paraphrase this shit from DavidDuke.com, Achmed? Why do you assume anybody reads your garbage.

• Banned
Did you paraphrase this shit from DavidDuke.com, Achmed? Why do you assume anybody reads your garbage.

WHOA!!!!! YET ANOTHER DEVASTATING ARGUMENT...HOW CAN ANYONE HOPE TO DEFEAT SUCH BRILLIANCE?

Bless you for all the laughs.

Laughter is often an awkward impulse when confronted with unwelcome truths...know what I mean?
More often it's a response to biased argument constructs......... Know what I mean? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, pardon me but was that supposed to pass as an argument? If you can refute anything in the lead-post go for it, but spare me the empty poses!
There's a reason you're getting the responses you're getting and it has everything to do with your "argument". No need for me to waste my time getting drawn into a circular argument cluster fuck, it's much more appropriate simply to ridicule or ignore. I ridiculed now it's time to ignore. :thup:

Laughter is often an awkward impulse when confronted with unwelcome truths...know what I mean?
More often it's a response to biased argument constructs......... Know what I mean? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, pardon me but was that supposed to pass as an argument? If you can refute anything in the lead-post go for it, but spare me the empty poses!
Let me get this straight...
You, the OP, do not provide any Links, but everybody else has to provide a provable Link.

How long have you been an asshole?

There's a reason you're getting the responses you're getting and it has everything to do with your "argument". No need for me to waste my time getting drawn into a circular argument cluster fuck, it's much more appropriate simply to ridicule or ignore. I ridiculed now it's time to ignore. :thup:

Just as I suspected...another poser trying awkwardly to sound intelligent...you might've been better off leaving the thread alone to the extent that you just exposed yourself as another empty-headed drone...the poster contingent here is obviously stacked with Zionist sympathizers...

Just as I suspected...another poser trying awkwardly to sound intelligent...you might've been better off leaving the thread alone to the extent that you just exposed yourself as another empty-headed drone...the poster contingent here is obviously stacked with Zionist sympathizers...
Uh huh.
Link(s)?

You think waaaaay to highly of yourself there Cletus........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let me get this straight...
You, the OP, do not provide any Links, but everybody else has to provide a provable Link.

How long have you been an asshole?

What difference would it possibly make you inbred low-brow? Nothing stated in the lead-post is at all controversial or unfamiliar, therefore links are quite irrelevant because you bottom-feeders would dispute them anyway...recognize that you are incapable of an argument...

Uh huh.
Link(s)?

uhhhh moron

To actually wade through the spate of ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies doesn't require a knowledge ...[/quote]

You mean like wading through the ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies, not to mention the emotive and demonizing language, of your OP?

What are you EVEN trying to discuss here? US media? Jewish victimization? Israel military strength?

The Jewish people don't have two competing and irreconcilable narratives -- they have one cohesive one and it is pretty easy to understand if you are not an antisemite.

The Jewish people have been targeted, abused, attacked, downtrodden, expelled and had had genocide committed against us for thousands of years. We need a safe place to live and become what we choose to be. Israel, our homeland, IS that place. And even though we continue to be targeted and abused and attacked -- we have the ability to defend that place. And we will.

Uh huh.
Link(s)?

uhhhh moron
Now that's the most accurate descriptor you've given yourself so far.........

(Guess I wasn't done ridiculing...... I must be bored........) :lol:

To actually wade through the spate of ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies doesn't require a knowledge ...

You mean like wading through the ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies, not to mention the emotive and demonizing language, of your OP?

What are you EVEN trying to discuss here? US media? Jewish victimization? Israel military strength?

The Jewish people don't have two competing and irreconcilable narratives -- they have one cohesive one and it is pretty easy to understand if you are not an antisemite.

The Jewish people have been targeted, abused, attacked, downtrodden, expelled and had had genocide committed against us for thousands of years. We need a safe place to live and become what we choose to be. Israel, our homeland, IS that place. And even though we continue to be targeted and abused and attacked -- we have the ability to defend that place. And we will.[/QUOTE]

Yet an additional non-argument ...its honestly breathtaking that you parasites cannot even approach an actual argument much less a stab at refutation...spare me your 'eternal victim' meme, and focus your tiny atrophied brain on the piracy...terrorism...theft...mass-murder and appalling rush of lies and slander that is the state of Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back