"When Christ takes a little he no return"

My joke about Christ.

A Joke with accidental truth.
Those who know Hebrew get the Joke.
Jesus is no "RETURN"

And I'm thinking the lyrics in Sandman like
"Exit: light (physical light= luciferous)
Enter: Night."

Nope jesus was made up and the great delusion.God said He would send that many will be misled .jesus is that spirit.The Creator does`nt recognize and Have anything to do with Heaven.by Scripture anyway.

"When Christ takes a little he no return"

My joke about Christ.

A Joke with accidental truth.
Those who know Hebrew get the Joke.
Jesus is no "RETURN"

And I'm thinking the lyrics in Sandman like
"Exit: light (physical light= luciferous)
Enter: Night."

Why do you think Mohammed was a perverted idiot - how your attacks in the name of Jews against the christian relgion show very clear, if you are a Muslim on your own?

Last edited:
Baal's cross vaticancollection.jpg

This picture remembers to the Manna in the wasteland of the Isrealites on their way home - it remembers to the light of love, life and truth - it remembers to passover and the last supper, where we remember Jesus, the lamb of god, the manna of holiness, the manna of community, the manna of sanity.

Tell me what's your real problem, Muslim. To kill in the name of god is a perversion of godless people - not belief. To attack Christians in the name of Jews - I guess your intention is Christians should produce a lot of Antisemitism - is mad too. So why do you do what you are doing? Do you live in the hope to provocate god until he will lose his patience with you?

Last edited:
dagon2.jpg Baal's Father was the Fishman Idol called Dagon. Dagon priests wore fishead hats (Miters) and fish scales on their robes. To honor the Father Dagon, Priests of Baal today continue the tradition.

Christians are fishers of men. The mitre hat is able to be folded and is lite , it does not mean anyone worships Dagon or Baal, that use to be a Hebrew idol.

View attachment 79820 Baal's Father was the Fishman Idol called Dagon. Dagon priests wore fishead hats (Miters) and fish scales on their robes. To honor the Father Dagon, Priests of Baal today continue the tradition.

You are not a Jew and you don't have only a little idea about the christian religion and/or the holy catholic church. So why do you use always this extreme forms of hateful nonsense? What is your hybris?

Last edited:
Last time I checked being hooked on a line so they can reel in the little guppies who take the BREAD bait was a bad thing...
It's an analogy cults would use to reel in it's prey.

Last time I checked being hooked on a line so they can reel in the little guppies who take the BREAD bait was a bad thing...
It's an analogy cults would use to reel in it's prey.

What is your Hybris? You are not an idiot - so you are able to give an answer. It's an extreme bullshit what you are doing. You know this! So why do you do this?

Last edited:
You are not a Jew and you don't have only a little idea about the christian religion and/or the holy catholic church. So why do you use always this extreme forms of hateful nonsense? What is your hybris?

He's not anything, just a mentally ill troll. Stop feeding the gimp and it will go away.Nobody is reading anything he says anyway.

He's not anything, just a mentally ill troll. Stop feeding the gimp and it will go away.Nobody is reading anything he says anyway.

For me it is unimportant wether someone is mentally ill or not nor do I see in mentally illness anything what disqualifies a human being. He sews the wind of hate - his swords of hate will kill him - and everyone who believes in his extrem bullshit too - and also everyone who will become a victim of such "suiciders" living in disrespect of the logos and human beings.

Last edited:

For me it is unimportant wether someone is mentally ill or not nor do I see in mentally illness anything what disqualifies a human being. He sews the wind of hate - his swords of hate will kill him - and everyeon who believes in his extrem bullshit - and also everyone who will become a victim of such "suiciders" living in disrespect of god and human beings.

I didn't say anything like that; I said quit feeding the troll and it goes away, and with it their bullshit.

1) you once again called the Bible B.S.
2)you displaced your trolling as a trait on me thus blaming me for what you do including now calling the Bible posts trolling-strike 2.
3)Your faith calls Jesus the Scarab (dung beetle) even symbolising him as such.
The dung beetle literally pushes a ball of Bull dung till it grows larger and larger
therefore you are deflecting your king of creating large piles of dung onto others.
HATE MONGERS! jesus fuels hate and violence in his followers because he and you xan't defend the rediculous nsture of your claims that turns into inadequate feelings and passion of hate.

The problem is that people don't remember all the origins of all these things... Trolling is a form of fishing and we all know that Christianity or Christians have been taught to be fisherman of souls or people...So Michael cannot be a troll as that is reserved for king fisherman the pope who wears the fish hat and ring...If one doesn't like the messenger Or his message that is their prerogative but if one cannot refute it then one should at least educate oneself whether the message is coming from truth and knowledge... No one today has an excuse for not informing themselves because of the time we live in as the information is availiable to all by the push of a button or the typing of the fingers... Attacking the messenger does nothing except make you look bad this is a discussion forum where ideas are freely expressed and discussed in the old days we could never do this as the ones in power would have either killed us , imprisoned us or banished us...Ideas make people and societies grow and prosper shutting them out no matter how distasteful never allows one to grow and be all they can be... That is true BS when one behaves likes those famous monkeys who hear no evil speak no evil and see no evil...Think about it...

For me it is unimportant wether someone is mentally ill or not nor do I see in mentally illness anything what disqualifies a human being. He sews the wind of hate - his swords of hate will kill him - and everyeon who believes in his extrem bullshit - and also everyone who will become a victim of such "suiciders" living in disrespect of god and human beings.

I didn't say anything like that; I said quit feeding the troll and it goes away, and with it their bullshit.

I guess I don't understand your problem. And please let it be to modify my messages. That's an extraordinary bad behavior in the world I am living in. The poem "Abendlied" is part of this message.

Last edited:
1) you once again called the Bible B.S.
2)you displaced your trolling as a trait on me thus blaming me for what you do including now calling the Bible posts trolling-strike 2.
3)Your faith calls Jesus the Scarab (dung beetle) even symbolising him as such.
The dung beetle literally pushes a ball of Bull dung till it grows larger and larger
therefore you are deflecting your king of creating large piles of dung onto others.
HATE MONGERS! jesus fuels hate and violence in his followers because he and you xan't defend the rediculous nsture of your claims that turns into inadequate feelings and passion of hate.

Take a look in a mirror then you see "hatemonger" alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back