Jesus' April 1st Sunday Sermon-revealing the mystery

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
LuciferSays.jpg

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

"So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and
the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts." -- 2 Peter 1:19

"... from my Father (Baal is the morning star's father). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER)." -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

So was Jesus a prankster, or was it the Roman authority which created his image and church?
*Food for thought*
"And the world will be deceived, even the elect"

Happy Easter, HaShev!
thank you, ironic considering it's the mother of the morning star =Ishtar (easter) named for this day. The mythology is that the morning star fell from the sky into a river, hatched as a giant fish out of a giant "egg"
You have to understand the mythology lineage to grasp why a fish.
Dagon was the fishman god who's son was Baal, The Father of the morning star, so the hatched fish is the grandson (continuation) of Dagon worship.
Dagon priests wore fishead hat miters like the Pope and bishops wear, they also wore fish scale robes as does the Papacy today. The Pope even wears the Dagon fishman ring even today.
The church had the fishies, hook line and sinker.

Yeah but the fools joke is that the 3day resurrection and whole death scene is plagiarised from the PREXISTING Baal paasion play.
WHICH IS WHY they say father(Baal) and son
(morning star) are 1. They are the same myth given a new name and face to convert a different culture who was not buying into the Roman system of control (Jews were revolting against Rome).
NOW KNOWING THE MYSTERY of the father the church is selling, you can secret the name thus have the number of his name.
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

Sources: Jesus death scene came from The Marduk's Ordeal tablet (Baal's Passion Play) as the mythology of Bel (in Hebrew=Baal).
It sits in The British Museum and you can research it online. It was found in Nineveh in Assyria & the tablet is dated at 700bc. & the myth predates the tablet.
the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Last edited:
It is humorous the April 1 st joke being associated esp in France with little fishies....I found it even more humorous that April 1 st was the date for the beginning of the new year till a pope in the 16 th century changed it to January 1 st... Could be a case of covering their tracks...One thing sure is mysterious as to how the church keeps turning up in these April FOOL jokes...

New Topics

Forum List

Back