Jesus and Judas

Caption: Wait til they get a load of this boar's head, ha ha ha.

What is on your plate? OMJ. Eww...

I... I think, I may have had too much wine... but uh... I'll try some of that.

Peter!?!? How could he have put that on the table? That's... that's not kosher! What is he doing!

1594644752000.png

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of kiss Judas gave Jesus. Is it possible that Judas was a Gay Jew paid to sacrificial "out" Jesus as a Bisexual, being that in Gnostic Truth Jesus was the Bisexual/Samesexual Marcus Julius Agrippa, Nero? Imagine a new Gospel based movie with that in mind... I think RSA films might be interested. I have some more apocryphal info to put in such a film.

The Last Temptation of Christ as controversial? Let Me have a hand at the wheel.

Judas gave him the same kiss you give to your sexual friends, the black kiss.

No... Judas may have given the black kiss of death. But the kiss that Christ gives is the kiss of life.

Judas threw his away; for he condemned himself.

No... Judas may have given the black kiss of death. But the kiss that Christ gives is the kiss of life.

No.
Judas gave him the same kiss you give to your sexual partners: the black kiss. Be proud of it.

No.
Judas gave him the same kiss you give to your sexual partners: the black kiss. Be proud of it.
No to you. I give the Kiss of Life because I am Christ(opher). And when I samesex wed (Matthew 19:11, Article 23 Augsburg Confession) as Nero did with Pythagoras, I will be giving the Kiss of Life by an Empire.

No to you. I give the Kiss of Life because I am Christ(opher). And when I samesex wed (Matthew 19:11, Article 23 Augsburg Confession) as Nero did with Pythagoras, I will be giving the Kiss of Life by an Empire.

Denial... so typical.

Judas suffered of hepatitis, you know... and you must be careful when you give the black kiss to your sexual partners as well, that might cause you liver infection. I truly wish such won't happen to you, take care.

Peter!?!? How could he have put that on the table? That's... that's not kosher! What is he doing!

View attachment 362757
I want to emphasize that I'm not anti-Jewish. But, the Laws of Moses, I disagree with and to which I do not adhere. In fact, I think that the Jewish people realize the contradictory nature of Moses:

Exodus: 28 1-5 “Get your brother Aaron and his sons from among the Israelites to serve me as priests: Aaron and his sons Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, Ithamar. Make sacred vestments for your brother Aaron to symbolize glory and beauty. Consult with the skilled craftsmen, those whom I have gifted in this work, and arrange for them to make Aaron’s vestments, to set him apart as holy, to act as priest for me. These are the articles of clothing they are to make: Breastpiece, Ephod, robe, woven tunic, turban, sash. They are making holy vestments for your brother Aaron and his sons as they work as priests for me. They will need gold; blue, purple, and scarlet material; and fine linen.

“You shall not wear a garment of different sorts, such as wool and linen mixed together “ (Deuteronomy 22:11 also Leviticus 19:19).

Denial... so typical.

Judas suffered of hepatitis, you know... and you must be careful when you give the black kiss to your sexual partners as well, that might cause you liver infection. I truly wish such won't happen to you, take care.
(Psigh) I'm not the one in denial. That would be those adhering to Peter. Thank you for the good health wish, however.

I wonder what kind of kiss Judas gave Jesus. Is it possible that Judas was a Gay Jew paid to sacrificial "out" Jesus as a Bisexual, being that in Gnostic Truth Jesus was the Bisexual/Samesexual Marcus Julius Agrippa, Nero? Imagine a new Gospel based movie with that in mind... I think RSA films might be interested. I have some more apocryphal info to put in such a film.

The Last Temptation of Christ as controversial? Let Me have a hand at the wheel.

What's the reality that I can have this film made, for the masses? As real as King James commissioning a play from Shakespeare. Or Kaiser Joseph commissioning an opera from Mozart. Tis for the good of the People to know and relish with sauerkraut and pork the Truth. Ok... only if you want to eat pork should you.

7x

If they don't tell you in church... I'll tell you through the Silver Screen.

Attachments

• Scott Pilgrim.pdf
    297.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Kinead.png
    Kinead.png
    205 KB · Views: 23

What's the reality that I can have this film made, for the masses? As real as King James commissioning a play from Shakespeare. Or Kaiser Joseph commissioning an opera from Mozart. Tis for the good of the People to know and relish with sauerkraut and pork the Truth. Ok... only if you want to eat pork should you.

7x

If they don't tell you in church... I'll tell you through the Silver Screen.

If you find yourselves becoming hostile, hateful, and envious of the Lord simply because of your political or personal feelings (as I sense you are); then just remember...

And My Life is Mine to have; and Liberty is for all people to have, but is mutually shared by and personal to each person; and wicked and cursed is the person who takes the life of another person. If you have considered yourself at war, and satanic to Christ; then remember that Christ is All and that All shall consider themselves at war against you for All people desire Liberty.

View attachment 362757
I want to emphasize that I'm not anti-Jewish. But, the Laws of Moses, I disagree with and to which I do not adhere. In fact, I think that the Jewish people realize the contradictory nature of Moses:

Exodus: 28 1-5 “Get your brother Aaron and his sons from among the Israelites to serve me as priests: Aaron and his sons Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, Ithamar. Make sacred vestments for your brother Aaron to symbolize glory and beauty. Consult with the skilled craftsmen, those whom I have gifted in this work, and arrange for them to make Aaron’s vestments, to set him apart as holy, to act as priest for me. These are the articles of clothing they are to make: Breastpiece, Ephod, robe, woven tunic, turban, sash. They are making holy vestments for your brother Aaron and his sons as they work as priests for me. They will need gold; blue, purple, and scarlet material; and fine linen.

“You shall not wear a garment of different sorts, such as wool and linen mixed together “ (Deuteronomy 22:11 also Leviticus 19:19).
Maybe what is okay for the highest priest is not okay for the common people?

View attachment 362757

Maybe what is okay for the highest priest is not okay for the common people?
Hmm..... is that not unequal hypocrisy though? If Moses his commands he commanded that all his followers obey, then that also includes the priesthood too.

Listen, Moses led the Israelites out into the desert where a lot of them probably died, and he refused to step foot in the Egyptian Levant, which means that he may have been following the commands of Pharaoh, who exiled him and the Hyskos. His laws are basically impossible to follow and extremely perverse and strict.

And so James, keeper of the Christian Church wrote to the early Christian Church
2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Which is an echo of:

Deuteronomy 27:26
Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Numbers 15: 38 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments, with a blue cord on each tassel. 39 You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of Baal, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by chasing after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes.

Then there's also the laws about if a man has any issue (discharge) out of his penis... and if a woman menstruates... I mean... the only way that wouldn't happen is if they were killed before puberty or men had their reproductive organs removed sometime before puberty.

Guess what, since the laws are impossible to follow, if you do one law he commands but in doing so break another, or not do one law to obey another; then all his laws are broken.

So repent ye not to the laws of Sin, but rather be free of Flesh and Spirit and be without Sin's laws in on minds and your hearts.

View attachment 362757

I've never seen a dining table set like that. Never. Interesting room. Well laid out, but why are they lined up on one side like that? Is it to focus on Jesus and Judas? What about the wine and the bread?

This will give you perspective of the size.

the-last-supper.jpg

It's not practical, but it puts you in the painting. I thought this was a better painting than the classic.

Last_Supper_5_2048x.jpg

View attachment 362757

I've never seen a dining table set like that. Never. Interesting room. Well laid out, but why are they lined up on one side like that? Is it to focus on Jesus and Judas? What about the wine and the bread?

View attachment 362997

It's not practical, but it puts you in the painting. I thought this was a better painting than the classic.

Last_Supper_5_2048x.jpg

The mythical boar's appearance is described in the legend.[10]

Its eyes glowed with bloodshot fire: its neck was stiff with bristles, and the hairs, on its hide, bristled stiffly like spear-shafts: just as a palisade stands, so the hairs stood like tall spears. Hot foam flecked the broad shoulders, from its hoarse grunting. Its tusks were the size of an Indian elephant’s: lightning came from its mouth: and the leaves were scorched, by its breath.
— Ovid's Metamorphoses, Bk VIII:260-328 (A. S. Kline's Version)

View attachment 362757

View attachment 362997

Last_Supper_5_2048x.jpg

Its eyes glowed with bloodshot fire: its neck was stiff with bristles, and the hairs, on its hide, bristled stiffly like spear-shafts: just as a palisade stands, so the hairs stood like tall spears. Hot foam flecked the broad shoulders, from its hoarse grunting. Its tusks were the size of an Indian elephant’s: lightning came from its mouth: and the leaves were scorched, by its breath.

View attachment 362757

View attachment 362997

Last_Supper_5_2048x.jpg

is that not unequal hypocrisy though? If Moses his commands he commanded that all his followers obey, then that also includes the priesthood
It is in your opinion. But as I said above, what is okay for a priest may be not okay for a common man.
When God specified who can be a priest (only small part of Israel society) and other people couldn't do the priest's duties (they even might got a death punishment for that), then yes, it virtually means inequality. How hypocritical it was you can decide for yourself.

Listen, Moses led the Israelites out into the desert where a lot of them probably died, and he refused to step foot in the Egyptian Levant, which means that he may have been following the commands of Pharaoh, who exiled him and the Hyskos. His laws are basically impossible to follow and extremely perverse and
Not a lot of them probably died, but the majority of them died there ( the ones who were 20 years old and older when they were counted first). I think that was the main reason why they were in the desert for so long.

If by Egyptian Levant you mean the promised land, then it is not Moses who refused, it was God who refused him to do so, despite of Mose's desires and appeals.

15: 38 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments, with a blue cord on each tassel. 39 You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of Baal, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by chasing after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes
And? The name of Baal is a fake here, btw.

there's also the laws about if a man has any issue (discharge) out of his penis... and if a woman menstruates... I mean... the only way that wouldn't happen is if they were killed before puberty or men had their reproductive organs removed sometime before puberty
Can you specify what exactly verse you use? Removing reproductive organs sounds like a nonsense.

is that not unequal hypocrisy though? If Moses his commands he commanded that all his followers obey, then that also includes the priesthood
It is in your opinion. But as I said above, what is okay for a priest may be not okay for a common man.
When God specified who can be a priest (only small part of Israel society) and other people couldn't do the priest's duties (they even might got a death punishment for that), then yes, it virtually means inequality. How hypocritical it was you can decide for yourself.

Listen, Moses led the Israelites out into the desert where a lot of them probably died, and he refused to step foot in the Egyptian Levant, which means that he may have been following the commands of Pharaoh, who exiled him and the Hyskos. His laws are basically impossible to follow and extremely perverse and
Not a lot of them probably died, but the majority of them died there ( the ones who were 20 years old and older when they were counted first). I think that was the main reason why they were in the desert for so long.

If by Egyptian Levant you mean the promised land, then it is not Moses who refused, it was God who refused him to do so, despite of Mose's desires and appeals.

15: 38 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments, with a blue cord on each tassel. 39 You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of Baal, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by chasing after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes

there's also the laws about if a man has any issue (discharge) out of his penis... and if a woman menstruates... I mean... the only way that wouldn't happen is if they were killed before puberty or men had their reproductive organs removed sometime before puberty
Can you specify what exactly verse you use? Removing reproductive organs sounds like a nonsense.

Why don't you read the nonsensical and contradictory laws for yourself.

I simply translated "the Lord" back into the Hebrew term, Baal. Did you know, Christian Bale played Moses in the Sir Scott Exodus movie? If you translate the name of the Book of Exodus from Hebrew, it means Excrement. Seems like an inside joke to Me.

The Egyptian Levant is that, the promised land of the Philistines, so named for Aphrodite... Lovestones. The Lovestones of Osiris.

I simply translated "the Lord" back into the Hebrew term, Baal. Did you know, Christian Bale played Moses in the Sir Scott Exodus movie? If you translate the name of the Book of Exodus from Hebrew, it means Excrement. Seems like an inside joke to Me.

The Egyptian Levant is that, the promised land of the Philistines, so named for Aphrodite... Lovestones. The Lovestones of Osiris.

Sorry, dude, but your post seems like nonsensical rubbish.

No... you just seem as though you're defending something illogical and have a Babylonian mind set, while I have an Egyptian and L'aten mind... well, more than that. I have a (Volcanal) Catholic mind.

No... you just seem as though you're defending something illogical and have a Babylonian mind set, while I have an Egyptian and L'aten mind... well, more than that. I have a (Volcanal) Catholic mind.

Catholic mind? Don't Catholics recognize the OT as a sacred scripture?

Catholic mind? Don't Catholics recognize the OT as a sacred scripture?

I said Volcan Catholic. The Priesthood of Vulcan... you know now, Druids, Magi, Vates, Midews, and Sages. Yeah, We see the Old Testament as Sacred Scripture, not law though. Old Testaments such as... Hesiod, Homer, Plato, and Herdotus... as the Corpus Hermeticum, OT scriptures such as the Tao Te Ching and the Analects of Confucius, and the Art of War. The Bhagavad Gita. Those sorts of Old Testaments before Nero.

Forum List

Back