Jesse Watters named permanent host of FOX News' 7PM hour

Boy CNN will have to compete with Charlie Chaplin repeats
Hell, the only ratings "battle" is within FOX News....Even Gutfeld is doing very well in the 11PM late night comedy slot topping both Kimmel and Fallon's virtue-signaling asses.....The left just can't "funny" anymore.

Combining both CNN and MS-LSD primetime ratings they lose to FOX by double or better.....They are in a pitiful state.

That's real bad news for the fake media. Jesse is smart and subtle. The substandard fuckups will feel like they're getting beat to death by a moth.

What time does that dickless spud come on cnn? Doesn't matter, the audience for that sniveling shit is down to shut-ins and people on suicide watch. They might as well recite the corn production numbers and daily steel output like a good politburo.

It was just a matter of time. No matter, though. I don't watch Fox news anymore.

The last time I watch Fox was on election night when they were so giddy and happy that Potatohead was able to steal the election.

I turned it off then and never turned it on again.

Well they got shed of Wallace so you should be GTG on election night now.

Wallace was the one that pissed me off the most but some others were making Libtard asses of themselves.

Especially some of the women a few days after the election when it was clear that the Democrats stole the election and they refused to discuss it. I didn't watch them but I heard about it and that sealed the deal of never watching again.

Forum List

Back