Jerusalem should be divided

Hey- never let facts get in the way.

The fact is that there IS peace now in Jerusalem. Anyne who wants to change that will get a world of hurt put on them.

PS You lose the bet. I live in the more-recently liberated territories, not too far from OUR capital of Jerusalem.

Ok, a real live Israeli, it's just that most of the pro-Israel folks here are fakers and talk the talk, but don't walk the walk and all live in some cushy war free country and spout their zionist bullcrap (hi irosie).
So how many arabs have you shot? Do you live in an actual stolen house from arabs? On land stolen from arabs? Do rockets being shot at you count as peaceful gestures in your Jerusalem? If I was born a hispanic catholic, can I be a real Jew?

I have had to shoot no Arabs, thank G-d.

No, I don't live in a stolen house from an Arab. I don't even know of any of those.

Never had any rockets shot within 100 km ofme that I'm aware of. That doesn't happen here in Judea and Samaria.

If you were born a Hispanic Catholic, a Muslim Arab, a Christian Sudanese, or a Chinese Buddhist, of course you could be a real Jew. All you have to do is what Ruth the Moabite did and convert. I have a number of neighbors and friends who did, and they come from everywhere on earth.

But of course, in Judaism, we don't believe that one must be Jewish to be good, holy, and saintly. Similarly, one can be a Jew and be a complete sinner.

Why do you ask? You thinking of converting?

Ha!!!! Sucks for you, IMA!

You nailed it:clap2::clap2::clap2:

hey- never let facts get in the way.

The fact is that there is peace now in jerusalem. Anyne who wants to change that will get a world of hurt put on them.

Ps you lose the bet. I live in the more-recently liberated territories, not too far from our capital of jerusalem.

ye'shar koach, achi.:d
אם אנחנו לא נלמד אותם, מי כן ילמד אותם? :eusa_angel:
צודק

Ok, a real live Israeli, it's just that most of the pro-Israel folks here are fakers and talk the talk, but don't walk the walk and all live in some cushy war free country and spout their zionist bullcrap (hi irosie).
So how many arabs have you shot? Do you live in an actual stolen house from arabs? On land stolen from arabs? Do rockets being shot at you count as peaceful gestures in your Jerusalem? If I was born a hispanic catholic, can I be a real Jew?

No, I don't live in a stolen house from an Arab. I don't even know of any of those.

Never had any rockets shot within 100 km ofme that I'm aware of. That doesn't happen here in Judea and Samaria.

If you were born a Hispanic Catholic, a Muslim Arab, a Christian Sudanese, or a Chinese Buddhist, of course you could be a real Jew. All you have to do is what Ruth the Moabite did and convert. I have a number of neighbors and friends who did, and they come from everywhere on earth.

But of course, in Judaism, we don't believe that one must be Jewish to be good, holy, and saintly. Similarly, one can be a Jew and be a complete sinner.

King David himself- and ultimately the messiah, are descendants of Ruth the Moabite.

Is someone saying that they're not Jewish? That's crazy.

King David himself- and ultimately the messiah, are descendants of Ruth the Moabite.

Ima should go hide behind a chair, lol.

Apperently Ima's thinking what that someone who's not born a Jew, cannot possibly EVER be a real Jew, even after conversion.

Ima should go hide behind a chair, lol.

Apperently Ima's thinking what that someone who's not born a Jew, cannot possibly EVER be a real Jew, even after conversion.

That's not a Jewish concept.

Tell Ima that, I gave up.

BTW, don't know if you've heard, but if you didn't, you're more than welcome to spread this

276879_369634399791148_1972717865_n.jpg

BTW, don't know if you've heard, but if you didn't, you're more than welcome to spread this

Thanks. You know what the problem with that is? I have nothing red, my wife doesn't, our kids don't- nor do any of my neighbors. It's a color that is generally avoided by dosim like us (not just the Chareidim).

Thanks. You know what the problem with that is? I have nothing red, my wife doesn't, our kids don't- nor do any of my neighbors. It's a color that is generally avoided by dosim like us (not just the Chareidim).

You know someone who works at Home-Center?
sHa_lolbig2.gif

sHa_lolbig2.gif
I should have thought of that! And I was just there on Friday...

sHa_lolbig2.gif
I should have thought of that! And I was just there on Friday...

See?:D

The initiative to do that started out by two students from 'Sapir'. I don't know if that could help much but any "thinking out of the box" is blessed.

It should be the war of ALL of Israel, not just the people from the Ottef
sad002.gif

Hey- never let facts get in the way.

The fact is that there IS peace now in Jerusalem. Anyne who wants to change that will get a world of hurt put on them.

PS You lose the bet. I live in the more-recently liberated territories, not too far from OUR capital of Jerusalem.

You can be a Jew, just not considered a real Jew by real Jews.

In which alternative universe do you live?

I'm an Orthodox Jew- a "real Jew", and this is the reality of the situation. This is Jewish law. This is Jewish practice.

I'm an Orthodox Jew- a "real Jew", and this is the reality of the situation. This is Jewish law. This is Jewish practice.

Ima's consistant thinking is that only a born Jew is a real Jew by Jewish thinking, and that Jews view less, those who are "converted". desparate to believe Judaism is racist toward converts, Ima is like a dog with a bone, not easily to give up the wrongful thinking.

Ima's consistant thinking is that only a born Jew is a real Jew by Jewish thinking, and that Jews view less, those who are "converted". desparate to believe Judaism is racist toward converts, Ima is like a dog with a bone, not easily to give up the wrongful thinking.
She obviously knows very little about Judaism.

I obviously know more than both of you put together. But I'll admit, that's no great accomplishment. :lol:

The Torah tells us 36x not to mistreat a convert. But the convert DOES have to be sincere--not a Marilyn Monroe-type, who converts just for the sake of marriage.

Forum List

Back