Jenna Ryan wants trump to pardon her for seditious riot

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You have to admire the brass neck of this girl.

I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.

I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.

What did you think of BJ Clinton commuting the sentence of a convicted leftwing terrorist?

You have to admire the brass neck of this girl. I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.
What did you think of BJ Clinton commuting the sentence of a convicted leftwing terrorist?
Ryan should serve at least as much time as Rosenberg did. Seems fair.

She has only herself to blame.

And she illustrates how most Trump supporters are cowards.

Are you in Britain?

I pardon her.

She has only herself to blame.

And she illustrates how most Trump supporters are cowards.

Is that why Kammy Harris and Hollywood bailed out all the BLM mass rioters/looters/killers who terrorized 69 cities last year?

Hey... I can't blame her one bit for asking for it....

If you don't ask, the answer is "no", right? Or as Wayne Gretzky put it...."You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

They won't get a pardon. To get a pardon from the blob, you need one of two things:

A celebrity sponsor....OR....the ability to spill the beans on the mango menace to an audience that will listen

Hey... I can't blame her one bit for asking for it....

If you don't ask, the answer is "no", right? Or as Wayne Gretzky put it...."You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

They won't get a pardon. To get a pardon from the blob, you need one of two things:

A celebrity sponsor....OR....the ability to spill the beans on the mango menace to an audience that will listen
I suspect that when the rules were framed on this a pardon was seen as something quite different.

After Trump's criminal Presidency, there should be plenty of support for limiting the Presidential pardon power

Donald Trump eagerly wanted a show of numbers on the sixth when electoral votes were officially tallied.
There is zero proof he wanted people to enter the Capital building illegally.

Stick to the facts, sheep shagger.

Are you in Britain?
Yes, Tommy is a little lad.

I agree. The Republicans would have too many members in jeopardy, if the amendment passed, so they'd block it out-of-hand..

Check out the list, fool. You can self correct your own ignorance if you have any honesty at all.
Which considering your political orientation, I doubt.

I hope Trump does pardon these criinals. It will show his complicity

Donald Trump eagerly wanted a show of numbers on the sixth when electoral votes were officially tallied.
There is zero proof he wanted people to enter the Capital building illegally.

Stick to the facts, sheep shagger.
You only need "a show of numbers" when you are seeking to intimidate. This is all on donny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back