Jenna Ryan wants trump to pardon her for seditious riot

You only need "a show of numbers" when you are seeking to intimidate. This is all on donny.
Elections are won or lost based on numbers a candidate can generate.
Your entire premise is based on a lie.

I can't think of an one single case my entire life where crowd support has been turned
into a negative in order to smear a politician. But you are trying to do it.

If you turds had evidence you would provide it rather than trying to use Trump's voter appeal
as prima facie evidence of a crime. You people are pathetic losers and liars. Fuck off.

You have to admire the brass neck of this girl. I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.
What did you think of BJ Clinton commuting the sentence of a convicted leftwing terrorist?
Ryan should serve at least as much time as Rosenberg did. Seems fair.
Or as much time as Hillary.
:beer:

You only need "a show of numbers" when you are seeking to intimidate. This is all on donny.
Elections are won or lost based on numbers a candidate can generate.
Your entire premise is based on a lie.

I can't think of an one single case my entire life where crowd support has been turned
into a negative in order to smear a politician. But you are trying to do it.

If you turds had evidence you would provide it rather than trying to use Trump's voter appeal
as prima facie evidence of a crime. You people are pathetic losers and liars. Fuck off.
Ok, let me try and help you here.

Democratic elections - trying to get as many folk as possible to vote for you is a good thing.

Mob violence - trying to build a violent mob to overthrow a democratic vote is a bad thing.

Try and get your little pointy head around that and we can move on to other stuff.

What did you think of BJ Clinton commuting the sentence of a convicted leftwing terrorist?

It was wonderful. That woman got 53 years for a charge that normally only gets you five years. This is exactly WHY we have a pardon/commutation power, for the executive to check excesses by the judicial branch.

Checks and Balances... you should have learned about them in 8th grade, Cleetus.

It is not there for the President to pardon people pre-emptively because their court cases might be embarrassing to him.

It was wonderful. That woman got 53 years for a charge that normally only gets you five years. This is exactly WHY we have a pardon/commutation power, for the executive to check excesses by the judicial branch.

Checks and Balances... you should have learned about them in 8th grade, Cleetus.

It is not there for the President to pardon people pre-emptively because their court cases might be embarrassing to him.
Setting off a bomb to kill two Senators only gets five years? Yea okay.

You have to admire the brass neck of this girl.

I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.
She has only herself to blame.

And she illustrates how most Trump supporters are cowards.

Is that why Kammy Harris and Hollywood bailed out all the BLM mass rioters/looters/killers who terrorized 69 cities last year?
Oh, that's completely different, toobfreak. They were just part of 'mostly peaceful protests'.

Except No one was killed in that bombing.
And it wasn't proven that she had anything to actually do with it. She was suspected of being involved, but nothing they could prove in court. I suspect Trump colluded with Russia, but is it something we can prove in court, um, no.

All she was convicted of was possession of explosives, a charge that only netted a five year sentence on average. She got 53 years, and served 16.

Except No one was killed in that bombing.
And it wasn't proven that she had anything to actually do with it. She was suspected of being involved, but nothing they could prove in court. I suspect Trump colluded with Russia, but is it something we can prove in court, um, no.

All she was convicted of was possession of explosives, a charge that only netted a five year sentence on average. She got 53 years, and served 16.
She conspired to murder two US Senators. It’s treason on top of attempted murder. If it had been a rigthwinger you would had demanded life in prison or worse.

She conspired to murder two US Senators. It’s treason on top of attempted murder. If it had been a rigthwinger you would had demanded life in prison or worse.

Well, since she didn't take a selfie of herself doing it, like Rightwingers did during their treason two weeks ago, you have this little problem with evidence.

The government couldn't prove she was involved, that's why she wasn't charged with it.

Incidentally, most of the knuckleheads who stormed the Capitol last week probably aren't going to get jail time.

You have to admire the brass neck of this girl.

I cant see donny handing out any pardons to the Capitol sewer trash. Their defence seems to be that donny invited them and that might raise questions during his upcoming second impeachment. I may be wrong though.
she gets 60 days

fznodyoxwmx71.jpg

When does simple trespass turn into "seditious riot"? When the owner of a small business is railroaded by the FBI.

When does simple trespass turn into "seditious riot"? When the owner of a small business is railroaded by the FBI.
She wasn’t railroaded. She just assumed she could break laws because of her skin and hair color.

Forum List

Back