Jeep Cherokee is Now "Offensive"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The Cherokee tribe offends me. Screw 'em. But we wont. The white man walks on egg shells trying not to pretend offend every crybaby dark race.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the CEO of Stellantis, Jeep's parent company, now says he is open to ending the company's use of the Cherokee name, and that conversation with Cherokee nation on the issue is ongoing. A representative from Jeep declined to make further comment on the matter, and representatives with the Cherokee Nation did not immediately respond to a request for comment

Guess they're gonna have to go with "Jeep Member Of An Indigenous American Indian People Of The Southeastern US, Now Living On Reservations In Oklahoma And North Carolina."

That's really gonna drain their advertising budget for the year.

The Cherokee tribe offends me. Screw 'em. But we wont. The white man walks on egg shells trying not to pretend offend every crybaby dark race.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the CEO of Stellantis, Jeep's parent company, now says he is open to ending the company's use of the Cherokee name, and that conversation with Cherokee nation on the issue is ongoing. A representative from Jeep declined to make further comment on the matter, and representatives with the Cherokee Nation did not immediately respond to a request for comment

My XJs will always be Cherokees.

They were already getting ready to go renaming the vehicle line ... Jeep Bog Trotter

Shane-McGowan.jpg

Wow. The Free Market just enrages Trump cultists. The commie runs deep in them.

Jesus Christ Almighty!

Just out of curiosity, I looked online to see just what the heck a "mamooth" was. That was what I found:

Mamooth

Male of the species with excessive back hair, also prone to mating with female having same condition.
Also see Nyomn.

Urban Dictionary: Mamooth

Great Googly-Moogly! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao::21:

I agree, these indian names should never be spoken again by anyone. Also, i dont want to see any indian clothing on you guys either. Its time to erase their culture.

My Grand Cherokee must be like the Grand Wizard of racism.
Thing is, the vehicles used the Cherokee name to show they were tough and rugged. Perhaps the Chief is right. The Cherokee Nation is now whiny assed victim pussies and don't represent anything tough.
I would be good with the Redneck Wagon which is how I use mine.

Forum List

Back