Jeb Bush Thread

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Jeb is trying to gather up a political points before the presidential election. I have heard that he has the highest popularity rating among voters who support the Reps.
As to me, I think it`s strange. And not just because he is Bush. He is a liar, as well as others large politicians, of course.

A little dirt on Jeb`s jacket

Jeb said that "1/3 of our kids drop out (of high school), cannot go to college or start a career."
Traditional dropout figures peg the dropout rate at 3 percent to 6 percent, and even the most generous failure-to-graduate figures are running no higher than 22 percent for the U.S. population as a whole.

Talking about Keystone XL Pipeline, Jeb Bush: we have over 100 pipelines between U.S. and Canada
If we only count operating pipelines that cross the Canadian border, we count 29 natural gas pipelines and 17 oil pipelines, for a total of 46.

Bush said that "the revenue of Florida is growing at a faster rate than almost any state in the country."
A few reports compiled with data encompassing different kinds of revenue can be confusing, but all paint the same picture: Florida revenues are still down from pre-recession levels, and don’t generally reflect a growth rate consistent with what Bush is claiming, either annually or in recent quarters.

And this is a small part of his lies

"I am my own man!"
This is the phrase you will start hearing today from Jeb Bush as he tries to distance himself from his brother.

But is he really his own man?

It's being reported that of the 21 people reportedly advising Jeb Bush, 19 are veterans of the first Bush administration, the second Bush administration, or in a few cases, both. Some of the more notable names are Secretary of State (James Baker), his brother’s Deputy Defense Secretary (Paul Wolfowitz), his brother’s National Security Adviser (Stephen Hadley), a variety of members from his brother’s cabinet (Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff).

The three of them are a matched set, owned and controlled by such as the bin Laden's and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Just watched an interview with him. He's really good at sidestepping questions. He also said his brother's actions against Iraq were "courageous".

If he were elected, taxes on the working class would be through the roof and we would be in several ground wars - immediately.

Jeb is trying to gather up a political points before the presidential election. I have heard that he has the highest popularity rating among voters who support the Reps.
As to me, I think it`s strange. And not just because he is Bush. He is a liar, as well as others large politicians, of course.

A little dirt on Jeb`s jacket

Jeb said that "1/3 of our kids drop out (of high school), cannot go to college or start a career."
Traditional dropout figures peg the dropout rate at 3 percent to 6 percent, and even the most generous failure-to-graduate figures are running no higher than 22 percent for the U.S. population as a whole.

Talking about Keystone XL Pipeline, Jeb Bush: we have over 100 pipelines between U.S. and Canada
If we only count operating pipelines that cross the Canadian border, we count 29 natural gas pipelines and 17 oil pipelines, for a total of 46.

Bush said that "the revenue of Florida is growing at a faster rate than almost any state in the country."
A few reports compiled with data encompassing different kinds of revenue can be confusing, but all paint the same picture: Florida revenues are still down from pre-recession levels, and don’t generally reflect a growth rate consistent with what Bush is claiming, either annually or in recent quarters.

And this is a small part of his lies

This is the best you can do? Praising with faint damnation?

"I am my own man!"
This is the phrase you will start hearing today from Jeb Bush as he tries to distance himself from his brother.

But is he really his own man?

It's being reported that of the 21 people reportedly advising Jeb Bush, 19 are veterans of the first Bush administration, the second Bush administration, or in a few cases, both. Some of the more notable names are Secretary of State (James Baker), his brother’s Deputy Defense Secretary (Paul Wolfowitz), his brother’s National Security Adviser (Stephen Hadley), a variety of members from his brother’s cabinet (Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff).

The three of them are a matched set, owned and controlled by such as the bin Laden's and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
Many of those Neocons were with Reagan and both Bushes.

157666_600.jpg

It's being reported that of the 21 people reportedly advising Jeb Bush, 19 are veterans of the first Bush administration, the second Bush administration, or in a few cases, both.
Far from being "his own man," Jeb Bush is just another manifestation of rich militarized public opinion in the United States; his lament about Obama depriving the Pentagon of needed funds after the current president has proposed the biggest military spending budget in world history should be enough to convince rational voters a "choice" between another Bush or another Clinton is actually no choice at all.

"'You can fool some of the people all of the time', and those are the ones you have to focus on – GW Bush

"You have to look at the entire Bush Family in this context -- as if the family ran a corporation called ‘Frauds-R-Us,’

"George Jr.’s specialty was insurance and security fraud.

"Jeb’s specialty was oil and gas fraud.

"Neil’s specialty was real estate fraud.

"Prescott’s specialty was banking fraud.

"And George Sr.’s specialty? All of the above." -- Lt. Cmdr. Al Martin, US Navy,(Ret)"

Frauds-R-Us - The Bush Family Saga

Looks like it is definitely going to be a CLINTON Vs BUSH 2016 contest, the man is setting it up now to be the Republican candidate and being quite a ''cut throat'' towards the other republican candidates!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/u...ion=keypress&region=FixedRight&pgtype=article

The prestigious consulting firm, known for its close ties to Gov. Rick Perry of Texas, was orchestrating an extensive effort to remake his image and prepare him for the 2016 presidential campaign.

But that was no deterrent for Jeb Bush. His team hired the firm anyway and quickly made it clear that it wanted undivided allegiance. The company, FP1 Strategies, soon severed ties with Mr. Perry, startling his staff.

Mr. Bush has vowed to run a “joyful” presidential campaign free from the seamier sides of party politics, projecting the air of a cerebral man almost effortlessly drawing together Republicans eager to help him seek the White House. But behind the scenes, he and his aides have pursued the nation’s top campaign donors, political operatives and policy experts with a relentlessness and, in the eyes of rivals, ruthlessness that can seem discordant with his upbeat tone.

Their message, according to dozens of interviews, is blunt: They want the top talent now, they have no interest in sharing, and they will remember those who signed on early — and, implicitly, those who did not. The aim is not just to position Mr. Bush as a formidable front-runner for the Republican nomination, but also to rapidly lock up the highest-caliber figures in the Republican Party and elbow out rivals by making it all but impossible for them to assemble a high-octane campaign team.

Robert B. Zoellick, a well-known foreign policy expert, told friends he intended to advise multiple candidates, like Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, in the early stages of the race. Mr. Bush wanted something else, asking for his “sole support,” Mr. Zoellick said. Though surprised, Mr. Zoellick granted it, ending his relationships with everyone else.

Caught off guard, advisers to Mr. Christie, who had identified Mr. Zoellick as their own adviser when talking to supporters, bristled last week when Mr. Bush delivered a speech with Zoellick-inspired language similar to what Mr. Christie had employed in the past.

Mr. Bush does not take maybe for an answer. When major party contributors are on the fence, he pressures, and flatters, them with questions about what it would take to win them over.

“How can I earn it?” he asks. “Give me milestones,” he suggests, according to people told of the conversations.

Those who hold out can sense a distinct chill. When a policy expert was not ready to commit to Mr. Bush, there was a long, pregnant silence on the other end of the telephone from Bill Simon, a former Walmart executive who is assembling Mr. Bush’s team.

In many cases, the donors, advisers and operatives Mr. Simon is targeting have a web of deep connections to the Bush family, through the presidential campaigns and administrations of Mr. Bush’s father and brother, making it difficult to say no.

hmmmm, a Clinton / Bush presidential election again....

so all the bill clinton bashing by the right has been fair game to combat Hillary.... does this mean the GW Bush bashing will be okay as well? will this really be an ex- president bill clinton vs. an ex- pres george w bush as the drawers of voters in this coming election?

Politics is like a box of corn flakes.

You can only re-brand it so many times.

But Obama... He's a non-branded canister of sarin gas that is repeatedly opened by the curiously closed-minded.

I'll take a Bush over a weed anytime.

amf7mt.jpg

They did it with McLame in 2008, they did it with McRomney in 2014...... Think some people actually see through the CommiecRAT and RINO bullshit?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/u...ion=keypress&region=FixedRight&pgtype=article

I don't think you are going to have a choice, Jeb has made certain that he will win the Primary...read the article posted above... he hired the best of the best policy makers, foreign policy analysts, marketing groups right out from under his competitors feet and has gotten the BIG MONEY PACS behind hm as well....

It's a shoe in.

And Dems had nothing to do with it.

amf7mt.jpg

They did it with McLame in 2008, they did it with McRomney in 2014...... Think some people actually see through the CommiecRAT and RINO bullshit?

I don't think you are going to have a choice, Jeb has made certain that he will win the Primary...read the article posted above... he hired the best of the best policy makers, foreign policy analysts, marketing groups right out from under his competitors feet and has gotten the BIG MONEY PACS behind hm as well....

It's a shoe in.

C4A, the Republicans have been FORCED twice now in this century to vote for the SUPPOSED BEST of the worst....we don't have it this time, there are at least half a dozen people many of us would get behind,and we have learned that the people the MSM and you liberals want to run, are UNELECTABLE. We will just have to see IF MONEY sways the Republican voters, as the money BUYS CommiecRAT voters.... No FREE SHIT though for Republicans, so the Bushwacker will have a hard time.... let's see what happens, as from the connections I have, a THIRD PARTY is also up for a vote with this election!

amf7mt.jpg

It's a shoe in.

C4A, the Republicans have been FORCED twice now in this century to vote for the SUPPOSED BEST of the worst....we don't have it this time, there are at least half a dozen people many of us would get behind,and we have learned that the people the MSM and you liberals want to run, are UNELECTABLE. We will just have to see IF MONEY sways the Republican voters, as the money BUYS CommiecRAT voters.... No FREE SHIT though for Republicans, so the Bushwacker will have a hard time.... let's see what happens, as from the connections I have, a THIRD PARTY is also up for a vote with this election!
I HOPE he stays OUT. I want Cruz.

Forum List

Back