Jeb Bush Supporters be heard. Tell us why you support your guy.

I'm Supporting Jeb Bush because....

• His father and Brother did such great jobs, if you don't mind the wars and the recessions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third time's the Charm, right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His Wife Colomba is one Hot Tamale!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Are you flipping insane? No one wants these people back!

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
22116f673b65c6451a21b9ab08895526.jpg

In short, I would vote for Bush because he has a record of sane, responsible fiscal policy. He balanced the budget while cutting taxes substantially.

Given that we are $18 trillion in debt and sinking, my main criterion for judging any candidate will be whether they have a record of responsible fiscal policy.

If our economy collapses or falls into Spain- or Italy-like stagnation, all other issues will be secondary. The sooner we stop the fiscal sanity that we've been practicing for the last 14 years, the better.

The reason why we are 18 Trillion in debt is because Jeb's Idiot brother gave a huge tax cut to the rich and put a war on a Credit Card.

Jeb had it kind of easy to be fiscally responsible, since he was governor during boom economic times.

If you want a guy with a record of fiscal sanity, you should probably support Scott Walker. He actually made tough decisions under tough circumstances and took the political heat for doing so.

#1 Reason - He's not that lying corrupt liberal puke Hillary Clinton.

If you really want this to be an argument of "Bush" vs. "Clinton", it's not going to end well for you.

Hey, do you want "War and Recession" or "Peace and Prosperity".

Oooh. that's a tough one.

Hillary, "We landed under sniper fire and had to run to the cars with our heads down"

Hillary, "You have video proving I lied? Ah...ah...I don't know why I said that ah I must have been sleep deprived"

LMAO go ahead run her for president.

I'd take Jeb Bush over the compulsive liar Hillary Clinton. Do some research on Hillary's character. She's not only a habitual, compulsive liar, she's a vicious, ugly person. And this is in addition to the fact that she was an incompetent secretary of state whose failure to respond to Chris Stevens' repeated requests for more security contributed to his death and that of three other Americans in Libya. (But, who cares, right? She's a Democrat, so liberals will vote for her, no matter what.)

As governor, Bush cut taxes, including property taxes (which typically hit middle-income homeowners the hardest). He also handled the state budget sanely and responsibly. We desperately need a president who will stop the fiscal train wreck that we are now riding on.

He supported school choice (funny how liberals only support "choice" when it involves the ability to choose to do something immoral).

I would vote for any GOP nominee over any Democrat. I do hope, as of this post, that nominee is Scott Walker.

Democrats are looking to run their dream ticket. Hillary Clinton and her running mate Brian Williams.

Okay, to Fake Snarkey and all the other people who think a third Bush Presidency would be a good thing. (Because the first two turned out so well)

Tell me why you think Jeb Bush would be a good President. This is for Jeb Supporters only. Conservatives and Liberals please restrain yourselves, I'd like to hear some rationales for electing Jeb Bush.

The Floor is yours, Gentlemen (And Ladies.)
Jeb would probably be better than Jr., but that's like saying Obama has probably been better than Stalin.

#1 Reason - He's not that lying corrupt liberal puke Hillary Clinton.

If you really want this to be an argument of "Bush" vs. "Clinton", it's not going to end well for you.

Oooh. that's a tough one.

Hillary, "We landed under sniper fire and had to run to the cars with our heads down"

Hillary, "You have video proving I lied? Ah...ah...I don't know why I said that ah I must have been sleep deprived"

LMAO go ahead run her for president.

Gee, guy. you missed my point.

Okay, which year would you rather live in. 1999 or 2008.

Simple enough question.

People had it good under clinton and pretty shitty under Bush.

Now I think that the GOP COULD win in 2016- if they run a dynamic candidate who doesn't have the Bush baggage.

But if you make it Bush vs. Clinton, no one is going to care about lying about sniper fire or blow jobs.

They are going to remember that they got laid off under Bush and got more money under Clinton.

Bumper sticker mentality on parade.

Bumper stickers work because they describe the problem simply.

Bush-41 and Bush-43 were the worst presidents of my lifetime. And you guys want to run another one. Oh, wait, you really don't, but you'll do what your masters tell you.

Okay, to Fake Snarkey and all the other people who think a third Bush Presidency would be a good thing. (Because the first two turned out so well)

Tell me why you think Jeb Bush would be a good President. This is for Jeb Supporters only. Conservatives and Liberals please restrain yourselves, I'd like to hear some rationales for electing Jeb Bush.

The Floor is yours, Gentlemen (And Ladies.)

There are no Jeb Bush supporters here. Even Fake Snarkey is not a real Jeb Bush supporter - he's just a liberal who is pushing for Jeb because he knows Jeb is a weak candidate.
This doesn't make any sense.

All the potential republican presidential candidates are weak, it makes no difference whom one 'pushes.'

I'd take Jeb Bush over the compulsive liar Hillary Clinton. Do some research on Hillary's character. She's not only a habitual, compulsive liar, she's a vicious, ugly person. And this is in addition to the fact that she was an incompetent secretary of state whose failure to respond to Chris Stevens' repeated requests for more security contributed to his death and that of three other Americans in Libya. (But, who cares, right? She's a Democrat, so liberals will vote for her, no matter what.)

As governor, Bush cut taxes, including property taxes (which typically hit middle-income homeowners the hardest). He also handled the state budget sanely and responsibly. We desperately need a president who will stop the fiscal train wreck that we are now riding on.

He supported school choice (funny how liberals only support "choice" when it involves the ability to choose to do something immoral).

I would vote for any GOP nominee over any Democrat. I do hope, as of this post, that nominee is Scott Walker.
Of course you would.

A mediocre dropout that has ruined his states economy and by cutting education, made sure it stays that way. No wonder Republicans love and admire him.

Jeb us the perfect candidate for the disaffected Democrats who feel Hillary is not sufficiently left-leaning. Combine that with the "moderate" RINO vote and he's a sure winner!

The only loser?

America.

Forum List

Back