Jeb Bush joins Rubio against Arizona bill

Jeb Bush is a "RINO."
Or married to and a parent of Latinos. :lol:

Funny how people that have Latino relatives can see past the bullshit.

Good for Jeb, though, he doesn't totally suck.

My Mexican (5th generation American) wife says it's about time that someone tried to "stop the wetbacks". And her mother and Brother who live in South Texas agrees.

And the term 'WETBACK' is something that goes back in our history...

OPERATION WETBACK... <LINK

it's an ongoing problem...And that link refers to 1954...

Jeb Bush Joins Rubio Against Arizona Bill - Daniel Foster - The Corner on National Review Online

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jeb Bush Joins Rubio Against Arizona Bill [Daniel Foster]

The former Florida governor, a proponent of comprehensive immigration reform, spoke out against the Arizona immigration bill:

"I think it creates unintended consequences," he said in a telephone interview with POLITICO Tuesday. "It's difficult for me to imagine how you're going to enforce this law. It places a significant burden on local law enforcement and you have civil liberties issues that are significant as well."

The measure, signed into law last Friday, would require police to check the immigration status of any individuals they reasonably suspect are illegal immigrants and arrest them if they can't prove legal status.

Bush said he understood the anger that prompted the bill, but that immigration should remain a federal issue.

"I don't think this is the proper approach," he said.

That's because they are in a state (FLA) that has one of the highest illegal immigrant population. Its not politically expedient to side with this bill even though it is a good bill. All politicians only care about their career so what ever side puts or keeps them in power, is there side. Pretty pathetic but accurate.

Jeb Bush Joins Rubio Against Arizona Bill - Daniel Foster - The Corner on National Review Online

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The former Florida governor, a proponent of comprehensive immigration reform, spoke out against the Arizona immigration bill:

"I think it creates unintended consequences," he said in a telephone interview with POLITICO Tuesday. "It's difficult for me to imagine how you're going to enforce this law. It places a significant burden on local law enforcement and you have civil liberties issues that are significant as well."

The measure, signed into law last Friday, would require police to check the immigration status of any individuals they reasonably suspect are illegal immigrants and arrest them if they can't prove legal status.

Bush said he understood the anger that prompted the bill, but that immigration should remain a federal issue.

HORSECRAP]--This is why you need to join the TEA PARTY MOVEMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. Here again--we have a REPUBLICAN--who opposes measures to send people BACK who do not belong in this country and remain here illegally --that have been draining our social services, our medicade programs--our school funds, etc. etc. etc. California currently has a 48 BILLION dollar deficit, primarly over the illegals that have been draining their budget for decades.

So WHY do politicians on both sides of the isle criticise AZ? Because they know--that they may be offending the hispanic voting block. (They may lose a vote)

Well--let me tell you we have millions of "legal"--born here hispanics in this country--that pay taxes and feel the same way we do. We just cannot afford to support another country--HELLO!

And if any American went down to Mexico to find work--believe me--you would have to have paperwork coming out of your EARS--to get a JOB. I know and if you don't believe me--just try to go down and find a job in Mexico and see what they do--LOL.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush is a "RINO."

My Mexican (5th generation American) wife says it's about time that someone tried to "stop the wetbacks". And her mother and Brother who live in South Texas agrees.
5th generation? She's probably assimilated enough then that she can "pass".

Lucky woman!

Jeb Bush is a "RINO."

What was the syndrome that describes the compassionate feelings kidnap victims develop for their kidnappers? This is a trait that any decent person naturally develops once they see an issue from the other side. Unfortunately what it really indicates is a biased viewpoint which is not really valid nor practical when the facts of the situation are fully revealed.

In this case the law doesn't matter anymore to some people. So ether change the law or shut the hell up Jeb.

Arizona changed their laws to fit the terrible situation they are dealing with, so in my opinion...unless you're seeing the situation as an Arizona citizen...shut the fuck up.

You don't know exactly what has been going on. You haven't seen what they've seen, had your home broken into, had your property stolen or destroyed, had your friends and loved-ones harmed or outright murdered. You just don't know nor do you seem to care what has been going on in our own country because the Federal Government refuses to act in any shape or form to protect you.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush is a "RINO."

What was the syndrome that describes the compassionate feelings kidnap victims develop for their kidnappers? This is a trait that any decent person naturally develops once they see an issue from the other side. Unfortunately what it really indicates is a biased viewpoint which is not really valid nor practical when the facts of the situation are fully revealed.

In this case the law doesn't matter anymore to some people. So ether change the law or shut the hell up Jeb.

Arizona changed their laws to fit the terrible situation they are dealing with, so in my opinion...unless you're seeing the situation as an Arizona citizen...shut the fuck up.

You don't know exactly what has been going on. You haven't seen what they've seen, had your home broken into, had your property stolen or destroyed, had your friends and loved-ones harmed or outright murdered. You just don't know nor do you seem to care what has been going on in our own country because the Federal Government refuses to act in any shape or form to protect you.
Why are you commenting on it? STFU yourself.

[That's because they are in a state (FLA) that has one of the highest illegal immigrant population. Its not politically expedient to side with this bill even though it is a good bill. All politicians only care about their career so what ever side puts or keeps them in power, is there side. Pretty pathetic but accurate.

Then why did McCain flop FOR the bill?

[Principles are better than how many stinky bodies you can fit into a tent. But then that's LOGIC...another concept foreign to you as well.

What you're really saying is that democracy can't work, because it's wrong for those of you with 'principles' to ally yourself with anyone who doesn't wholly agree with your 'principles'

and yet you are a political minority that cannot advance your agenda while only including those of 'principle'.

Maybe we could invent an upside down political system where the party with the least support has the most power. Then you rightwingers could rule.

I wasn't talking to you...unless the shoe fits.....shut the fuck up yourself.

I think when you respond directly to someone's post and use the word 'you' nine times in the process, you can't really turn around and claim you weren't talking to them.

lol

:cuckoo: You quoted me yet you weren't talking to me? What a moron.

Funny we hear all about "unintended consequences", yet not a peep about the moronic "war" on (some) drugs that is fueling the gang violence along the southern border.

And the band played on......

For once, I agree with you, Dooodeee...... Legalize them all, provide the fixes for the addicts, and cures for those that would get off. Not only cheaper than the 'War on Drugs', but also would eliminate most gangs and violence associated with the drug trade

Interestingly some of the most adamant opponents of legalizing pot in California are the growers in North California. Doing that would really cut into the prices they get.

What a fcukking k00k.............you think Americans are angry now? 16 million unemployed Americans about to lose their government support and this goofball wants 12 miillion instantly legalized with a free pass. Typical radical lefty who has zero respect for the constitution........ not to mention the political IQ of a handball..........injects these absurd philisophical issues into the discussion as if they matter. Typical fcukking k00k......................

Anyway...........it'll never happen, mainly because of lack of support in black communities.:lol:

Last edited:

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fuck Jeb and all the rest of his klan 0f traitors.

There are, what, 347 "real" Republicans in America, I guess.
I hold anyone named "Bush" in deep suspicion and skepticism, as anyone with any sense would.

JEB is so wrong on this as was his brother when this subject heated up during the era of the 'Gang of 14'...

JEB is an idiot on this subject and is full of crap.

Don't agree with him on this issue. Can't say I'm surprised though as Jebs wife is Mexican.

I always liked him as Gov down here in Florida. He sure beats the hell out of CC.

[That's because they are in a state (FLA) that has one of the highest illegal immigrant population. Its not politically expedient to side with this bill even though it is a good bill. All politicians only care about their career so what ever side puts or keeps them in power, is there side. Pretty pathetic but accurate.

Then why did McCain flop FOR the bill?

Because he knows that the political winds are moving right and he is just following them to try and keep his job this November. As I said, they all do what is politically expedient for their careers. No great revelation in that news.

Forum List

Back