Jay Sekulow: The Transcript Is Out, Second Whistleblower Has Nothing

The dems are saying wait that was a 30 min call but not a 30 min transcript...they forget there was an interpreter...that doubles the time of the call....they really think we are all as dumb as their faithful idiots....
There was no interpreter. Ukrainian president speaks English very well.

You are also real moron aren't you?...the call has more people on it than Trump and the Ukrainian president...there are military state dept officials on both sides listening to the call...and no president relies on his or her second language for a call like that..the call is also being recorded for others if necessary...what is wrong with you?...

they forget there was an interpreter
Uh, no, that was literally part of the very first news story about it. But they don't know if the interpreter was working simultaneously or not.
You poor man..public schools really fucked you good.....no president would rely on his second language for a call like that...and of course they were interpreting on the fly for all the other people listening to the call...like Pompeo and his counter part...fucking stupid lib...

The dems are saying wait that was a 30 min call but not a 30 min transcript...they forget there was an interpreter...that doubles the time of the call....they really think we are all as dumb as their faithful idiots....
He speaks better English than most of the Russian trolls on USMB.
You are a real moron aren't you?...the call has more people on it than Trump and the Ukrainian president...there are military state dept officials on both sides listening to the call...and no president relies on his or her second language for a call like that..the call is also being recorded for others if necessary...what is wrong with you?...
If the Ukrainian President was speaking English, who would need an interpreter? I'll bet you don't speak a second language, so anyone who speaks a second language is confused and mixed up using the second or third language in your mind. You wonder how a person can possibly think in two different languages. How can a person's brain do such a thing you wonder.

He speaks better English than most of the Russian trolls on USMB.
You are a real moron aren't you?...the call has more people on it than Trump and the Ukrainian president...there are military state dept officials on both sides listening to the call...and no president relies on his or her second language for a call like that..the call is also being recorded for others if necessary...what is wrong with you?...
If the Ukrainian President was speaking English, who would need an interpreter? I'll bet you don't speak a second language, so anyone who speaks a second language is confused and mixed up using the second or third language in your mind. You wonder how a person can possibly think in two different languages. How can a person's brain do such a thing you wonder.
Pompeo and his counter part...and English with an accent is not always clear...why are you arguing this?...are you that unthinking?...

David Duke fights for preserving our White European heritage and traditions! No, I will not remove him. If you find that offensive then you have a white guilt problem.
Personally I find Duke no better or worse than Al Sharpton. Each a crackpot charlatan.They represent the worst in America.

And no, I'm don't feel guilty about my ancestry.

Uh, no, that was literally part of the very first news story about it. But they don't know if the interpreter was working simultaneously or not.
You poor man..public schools really fucked you good.....no president would rely on his second language for a call like that...and of course they were interpreting on the fly for all the other people listening to the call...like Pompeo and his counter part...fucking stupid lib...
Youre not following, you rabid idiot. When you said the dems "forgot" there was an interpreter, that was madeup bullshit.

Youre not following, you rabid idiot. When you said the dems "forgot" there was an interpreter, that was madeup bullshit.
The networks have still not reported that was the case....they are saying nothing about an interpreter....still going with the time line doesn't match BS...

It's as simple as that!

Twitter

ILMAO at "whistle blowers". I'd have bet the house the second blowhard had equal the first blowhard, nothing.

Leftists consistently and constantly change the definition of things. It's one reason they've become easy targets. Now CIA plants under deep-state control and/or coup attempts are called "whistle blowers", they're progressive heroes.

The networks have still not reported that was the case
False. I tried to tell you that already. It was in literally the first news story I read on it, with the comments by a democratic lawmaker that they don't know if the intepretation was simultaneous or not.

Forum List

Back