Jared The Woke In Deep Doo Doo

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Oh, it's not true is it?
Jared took heat for the Tulsa debacle so he had to fire the guy who arranged that deal.
Now his daddy in law is pissed about Jareds great sentencing reform bill that flopped with his (Trump's) base.

"President Donald Trump now reportedly “regrets” taking the advice of son-in-law Jared Kushner, and has vowed to not listen to anything else he says on criminal justice reform.
Sources tell Axios’s Jonathan Swan that Trump believes Kushner’s big sentencing reform bill has been a bust with his base, as it has undercut his image as a “law and order” president.
Swan writes that Trump’s souring on Kushner came weeks after Fox News host Tucker Carlson, whom the president frequently watches, unloaded on the president’s son-in-law."

Well...he had a good run...what with bringing peace to the Middle East, sorting out the Covid thing, completing the border wall, solving the opioid crisis, making the government function smoothly, fixing the US-China trade issues.

I guess Trump is finding out that nepotism has its downside.
"what if the 1 percent says goodbye. where would money come from ??"

Simple. Labor. And then barter for your value.
And if you are so successful at that that you become a 1 percenter?
Actually I have no idea who would become successful at that. I was trying to answer a question about where money would come from. Based on basic economics we all have an asset, labor.

Who knows? We all have an asset in this economic model, labor. What's your worth? Mine? The 1 percent once it "says goodbye?"

Actually I have no idea who would become successful at that. I was trying to answer a question about where money would come from. Based on basic economics we all have an asset, labor.

Who knows? We all have an asset in this economic model, labor. What's your worth? Mine? The 1 percent once it "says goodbye?"
You have no idea.

Got it.

As shitty an "advisor" that Jared is and always has been, Raw Story is as fake as the nooz gets.
Nit pick all you want. The story comes from Swan at Axios. Hmmm, why did I just do that? If you can't figure out the story you might try reading it. Troller

As shitty an "advisor" that Jared is and always has been, Raw Story is as fake as the nooz gets.
Nit pick all you want. The story comes from Swan at Axios. Hmmm, why did I just do that? If you can't figure out the story you might try reading it. Troller
Axios is fake leftist drivel as well...I don't need someone else to tell me what or how to think about any given story.

Axios is fake leftist drivel as well...I don't need someone else to tell me what or how to think about any given story.
What isn't drivel to you? Troller.

I applaud this president. He's now aware he can't trust his son-in-law, a Jew! Jews have been pitting blacks against White people for decades.

I applaud this president. He's now aware he can't trust his son-in-law, a Jew! Jews have been pitting blacks against White people for decades.

When an amateur hires a family amateur for an executive position, just what did the moron expect? We already knew he is the pits at evaluation and hiring.

Forum List

Back