Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

The people in Haiti have done a lot of damage to themselves for over 200 years. Without the resources spent and given to citizens here, those areas affected may look the same. Haiti if given resources, needs dictatorial control of them to build infrastructure and replant their trees.
Didn't the Clinton's rob the poor Haitians of billions of dollars through the criminal Clinton Foundation

You could have stopped at Hamas is evil!
there is a bigger point in this economic development project : people live there. i'm sure many would sell such homes for a pittance and a passport , but these great developers are taking it by force. a project that preceeded october by a few decades.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

Native Americans will recognise what is going on here.

These people make me want to vomit.
Just bulldoze the dead folks and rubbish and viola high rise waterfront flats.

And there it is. A corrupt banana republic and a corrupt grifter decide the fate of 2m people.Biden has been shit but what chance is there for justice if trump wins ?

No. It's better to live in filth than try to take advantage of potential resources.

Hama's tunnels is money better spent than a promising future for the Palestinians.

jesus. now hamas is evil for not subdividing their prison camp? what will you guys think of next?

Subdividing? what teh hell are you talking about? they were suppossed to develop it for themselves.
Prison camp? hey they have recieved billions of dollars. The Owners of hamas are busy stuffing cash in their pockets and living in places like Dubai. Ask them about the 'prison camp' they helped create it.

Geez tommy everywhere ya look you're losing
relax tommy, your white boys at the UN are on the job, i'm sure this will go swimmingly... what could go wrong?
And yet you don't.

The Guardian might be useful for lining the bottom of your bird cage, Tommy but it's an AWFUL source for news!

STRIKING ANOTHER HISTORIC AGREEMENT: President Donald J. Trump has brokered a peace agreement between Sudan and Israel – the third such agreement between Israel and an Arab-Muslim nation in less than three months.Oct 23, 2020
"Sudan supports the independence of Palestine. Many Palestinians reside in Sudan to study or to work."

Palestine–Sudan relations - Wikipedia.

Waterfront property is valuable.
Who knew?

It is valuable.

That could be turned into a fantastic tourist stie, especially with the Holy Land draw.

Instead of digging tunnels and buying guns and firing missiles at Israel, Hamas could have developed the area and created a major tourist attraction. However, their death cult won't allow peace.

And if they somehow get their wish and exterminate the 7 million some Jews in Israel, they will more than likely fight Hezbollah for the region.

Nailed it. I would like to add the new found wealth could house, clothe and feed the “Palestinians”.

Forum List

Back