Jarad kushner has done more than Obama, Clinton, kerry

Say what you want about Jared Kushner, but he did more in four years than Obama, Clinton, and Kerry combined did in eight.

Obama negotiated peace with Cuba and Iran

Who did Kushner negotiate with?
:omg: Folks this is quoted as the moron of the week, you literally cannot make this type of impossible idiocy up, nobody would believe you, then we have this fucking retard who not only made it up, but actually believes it! How does one even respond to such impossible imbecility??? This is what the public schools have done, this intellectually aborted democrat is dead from neck up....

There is no question Obama had superior success in Diplomacy

Negotiating an end to long held hostilities with Cuba and Iran is a much better accomplishment than Bahrain and UAE

Who gives a fuk about Bahrain and UAE?
Negotiating an end to long held hostilities with Cuba

Long held hostilities with Cuba? Other than the Bay of Pigs Dimwinger disaster almost 60 years ago, what "hostilities" have we had with Cuba, Troll?
Gee......let me think about that one

How about an economic embargo ?
How about not having an embassy or diplomatic relations?
How about barring travel between the two nations?

What hostilities have we had with UAE or Bahrain?

You really don’t know the difference between Iran and Iraq do you?
I know that they were in the deadliest war since WWII. I answered your idiotic question: Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia
Which has nothing with Obama getting Iran to dismantle its nuclear program does it?
Look, I know it's hard for you to accept. Obama failed in almost everything he tried to do in his era of "Hope & Change". Get over it. He's history, and president of very little consequence.
Obama reached a global agreement between Iran and the Western World. He brought them closer to normalizing relations after 40 years

Trump fucked it up
Nobody signed that "agreement"..........not even Iran, Stupid.

They didn’t?

Then what did Crooked Donnie cancel?

Say what you want about Jared Kushner, but he did more in four years than Obama, Clinton, and Kerry combined did in eight.

Obama negotiated peace with Cuba and Iran

Who did Kushner negotiate with?
:omg: Folks this is quoted as the moron of the week, you literally cannot make this type of impossible idiocy up, nobody would believe you, then we have this fucking retard who not only made it up, but actually believes it! How does one even respond to such impossible imbecility??? This is what the public schools have done, this intellectually aborted democrat is dead from neck up....

There is no question Obama had superior success in Diplomacy

Negotiating an end to long held hostilities with Cuba and Iran is a much better accomplishment than Bahrain and UAE

Who gives a fuk about Bahrain and UAE?
Negotiating an end to long held hostilities with Cuba

Long held hostilities with Cuba? Other than the Bay of Pigs Dimwinger disaster almost 60 years ago, what "hostilities" have we had with Cuba, Troll?
Gee......let me think about that one

How about an economic embargo ?
How about not having an embassy or diplomatic relations?
How about barring travel between the two nations?

What hostilities have we had with UAE or Bahrain?
Your Huuuuuuuge Barry accomplishment with Cuba is to ignore the ongoing brutality of the Cuba regime against the people, and opening up travel to Cuba.

Barry did nothing to stop the brutality.

Nice to know you don't care about the little folks in Cuba.

You really don’t know the difference between Iran and Iraq do you?
I know that they were in the deadliest war since WWII. I answered your idiotic question: Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia
Which has nothing with Obama getting Iran to dismantle its nuclear program does it?
Look, I know it's hard for you to accept. Obama failed in almost everything he tried to do in his era of "Hope & Change". Get over it. He's history, and president of very little consequence.
Obama reached a global agreement between Iran and the Western World. He brought them closer to normalizing relations after 40 years

Trump fucked it up
Nobody signed that "agreement"..........not even Iran, Stupid.

They didn’t?

Then what did Crooked Donnie cancel?
A useless and meaningless Executive Order by Barry HUSSEIN.

Are you questioning my fact that nobody signed the moronic deal? That's a yes or no, Troll.

Yep. He screwed up the wall, screwed up the covid response, screwed up the foreign policy of the nation....

He's been busy.

If president Trump was a Democrat his foreign policy would be hailed 24/7 as the 2nd coming of Christ. Ending stupid wars, brokering peace, yet because he's a Republican so it's total crickets in the liberal news media and Dem leaders minimize the accomplishments.

Forum List

Back