Japan Suggests Israel Could be Behind Tanker Attack, as President of Company Calls US Claims Fake

And it would have been a weaker position.

It is irrelevant anyway - opining on what the beast method to cover up the bombs is not relevant. The crux of this thread is a blatant falsehood, as already pointed out, and I cannot see a single reason here to disbelieve virtually every national intelligence agency minus the one that has the most to lose (Japan) that this bombing was perpetrated by someone else.

And Japan did not even make that claim - they just want more proof.

Is it likely that a country pulled it off in an attempt to frame Iran to escalate tensions? No. Is it possible? Yes it has been done before. You can't automatically right it off as a falsehood. Israel has proven that they would do almost anything to have Iran get destroyed short of doing it on their own. They won't attack others unless the ones they are attacking is armed with just rocks and bottles.
No one automatically wrote it off. US INTELLIGENCE MADE THE DETERMINATION THAT IT WAS IRAN. Other intelligence agencies agreed. One that I know of wants more proof.

Why are you purposefully misstating the facts here?

And the U.S. government has never been wrong? If you want to believe what other country's care about... well many other country's don't trust the U.S. government RIGHT NOW, because of Trump, Bolton, and others poor record of telling the truth.
This has nothing to do with anything being discussed. I have never stated they cant get it wrong - something you have decided to avoid is stating WHY you even think they got it wrong here. At this point I have to assume that it is nothing more than partisan blindness.

Further, stating most intelligence agencies don't trust us really undermines your point anyway because in this they agree with us in this except Japan - once again the single actor with much to protect here.

It's pretty obvious why they would get it wrong, they are not going to go against anything Israel says or does.
As I said - partisan blindness.

You don't believe it because you have already attached nefarious purposes to actors that you have no idea about. Nothing we know about this points to anyone other than Iran and yet you reject the worlds conclusion that they are behind it because somehow you just know what the intentions of foreign nations are.

Is it likely that a country pulled it off in an attempt to frame Iran to escalate tensions? No. Is it possible? Yes it has been done before. You can't automatically right it off as a falsehood. Israel has proven that they would do almost anything to have Iran get destroyed short of doing it on their own. They won't attack others unless the ones they are attacking is armed with just rocks and bottles.
No one automatically wrote it off. US INTELLIGENCE MADE THE DETERMINATION THAT IT WAS IRAN. Other intelligence agencies agreed. One that I know of wants more proof.

And the U.S. government has never been wrong? If you want to believe what other country's care about... well many other country's don't trust the U.S. government RIGHT NOW, because of Trump, Bolton, and others poor record of telling the truth.
This has nothing to do with anything being discussed. I have never stated they cant get it wrong - something you have decided to avoid is stating WHY you even think they got it wrong here. At this point I have to assume that it is nothing more than partisan blindness.

Further, stating most intelligence agencies don't trust us really undermines your point anyway because in this they agree with us in this except Japan - once again the single actor with much to protect here.

It's pretty obvious why they would get it wrong, they are not going to go against anything Israel says or does.

You don't believe it because you have already attached nefarious purposes to actors that you have no idea about. Nothing we know about this points to anyone other than Iran and yet you reject the worlds conclusion that they are behind it because somehow you just know what the intentions of foreign nations are.

What the fuck is partisan blindness about this? Do you realize there are A LOT of Republicans that don't want war with Iran either, despite the fact John Bolton has been wanting to for over 20 years?

I'm starting to think you don't know what some of these words mean, like 'partisan.'

What the fuck is partisan blindness about this? Do you realize there are A LOT of Republicans that don't want war with Iran either, despite the fact John Bolton has been wanting to for over 20 years?

I'm starting to think you don't know what some of these words mean, like 'partisan.'
About disbelieving intelligence just because it does not agree with your pre positioned political stance?

I wonder.

Almost no one wants war with Iran - and I never made the contention that anyone does. Yet ANOTHER straw man you have raised while failing to address A SINGLE POINT OR QUESTION I HAVE RAISED.

Clearly you are not able to put forth even one single reason that you think US intelligence is incorrect here. If not partisan hackery then why are you unable to even address the basis of any contention you have made?

Israel has the most to gain from war with Iran.....

Or Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Russia...

That was NOT a mine.. It was 6 to 10 feet ABOVE the water line... That's all I know about the deceptions going on here...

You don't know shit about mines do you?

You didn't comment on my recent post asking YOU how those mines were placed above the water while that ship was underway.. I gave you a plausible explanation.. You read it.. You had no CLUE how to answer it so you went back to one of my first posts to deflect...

You don't know that the mines were placed on the ship while underway. I don't assume. I state facts.

So they were attached in PORT in Saudi or Kuwait??? Or did they stop en route to make it easier?? :ack-1:

Israel has the most to gain from war with Iran.....

Or Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Russia...

That was NOT a mine.. It was 6 to 10 feet ABOVE the water line... That's all I know about the deceptions going on here...

You don't know shit about mines do you?

You didn't comment on my recent post asking YOU how those mines were placed above the water while that ship was underway.. I gave you a plausible explanation.. You read it.. You had no CLUE how to answer it so you went back to one of my first posts to deflect...

You don't know that the mines were placed on the ship while underway. I don't assume. I state facts.

So they were attached in PORT in Saudi or Kuwait??? Or did they stop en route to make it easier?? :ack-1:

I do not have the facts regarding when it was attached and neither do you.

All you have demonstrated is that you have no understanding of the situation and how it was conducted by Iran. True?

About disbelieving intelligence just because it does not agree with your pre positioned political stance?

I wonder.

Almost no one wants war with Iran - and I never made the contention that anyone does. Yet ANOTHER straw man you have raised while failing to address A SINGLE POINT OR QUESTION I HAVE RAISED.

Clearly you are not able to put forth even one single reason that you think US intelligence is incorrect here. If not partisan hackery then why are you unable to even address the basis of any contention you have made?

Being against useless wars is not a political stance, it is a smart one.

So... the intelligence people are smart and right now, but when they said and investigated about the Russians they were off-base and part of a deep state? THAT'S PARTISAN. As I said, you don't know what partisan is.

I wonder.

So... the intelligence people are smart and right now, but when they said and investigated about the Russians they were off-base and part of a deep state? THAT'S PARTISAN. As I said, you don't know what partisan is.
No, I trusted the intelligence there as well because, well, I don't view them through a partisan blinder.

You are digging yourself deeper by simply assuming that I buy into the same partisan shit you do. Go ahead - find a post where I decry the 'deep state.' Find where I claim they are after Trump.

And being against useless wars? Where the fuck did that come in. Where have I supported war with Iran? What does that have to do with a damn thing stated thus far. You are so all over the place there is not a coherent though in your posts anymore.

I wonder.

No, I trusted the intelligence there as well because, well, I don't view them through a partisan blinder.

You are digging yourself deeper by simply assuming that I buy into the same partisan shit you do. Go ahead - find a post where I decry the 'deep state.' Find where I claim they are after Trump.

And being against useless wars? Where the fuck did that come in. Where have I supported war with Iran? What does that have to do with a damn thing stated thus far. You are so all over the place there is not a coherent though in your posts anymore.

Not wanting to be in a useless war is my ONLY position on this matter. I have not totally made up my mind if I believe this administration and what they TELL US that the intelligence agencies finds are.

When you have one of Trump's head advisers wanting war with Iran for so many years, it is pretty hard to ignore it when questionable events start happening.

I wonder.

Not wanting to be in a useless war is my ONLY position on this matter. I have not totally made up my mind if I believe this administration and what they TELL US that the intelligence agencies finds are.

When you have one of Trump's head advisers wanting war with Iran for so many years, it is pretty hard to ignore it when questionable events start happening.
Yes, so questionable that every agency advising Trump says use a kinetic response to Iran taking out our drone and Trump refuses to do so. He is such a war monger that guy.

I do not have the facts regarding when it was attached and neither do you.

That's true.. But you knocked me by ridiculing the possibility that it was done en route.. And YET to suppose otherwise requires a whole NEW LEVEL of operation to attach those mines..

No. You do not understand the topic at all. I suggest you give up.

I wonder.

Yes, so questionable that every agency advising Trump says use a kinetic response to Iran taking out our drone and Trump refuses to do so. He is such a war monger that guy.

Yes. The MSM of course is still spinning it as if Trump almost set off WW III and had to be pulled back n stuff. Noted liars like Lewdog of course are just here to parrot whatever nonsense they're told to, and hiding behind their phony 'Anti-WAr N Stuff' slogans, as if that's some sort of magical chant that makes them 'Speshul'.

Israel has a long history of staging False Flag operations in order to generate negative world opinion against its enemies. ... :cool:

Operation Susannah (the Lavon Affair) was to stop Eisenhower from financing the construction of the Aswan Dam. It worked and by the time the treachery came to light, the Soviets were financing the Aswan.. It lead to the Suez Crisis.

Yeah, that was an Israeli boat that removed the mine from the tanker after it did not explode, despite it being an Iraqi naval vessel.

Can't be a mine that high above the water.
In fact, something that high can't even do much damage since even if it made a hole, no water could get in..
It was also too small to harm a ship that large.
These days, tankers are double hull, so it would have have to be about 4 times that size in order to harm a ship that big.

Forum List

Back