January 28, 2016 Republican Debate

I haven't watched much of any of the previous R debates. Are they asking the same questions as in previous debates?

It is painful to see Kasich get so ignored.

He flinched when Megyn had been talking to him then asked a question directed to Rubio.

Yeah. He will get less airtime and for good reason, but it was definitely awkward until she returned to him. But good on her for doing her job and not letting someone redirect her attention.

So far, Bush seems the most held together of the group which is a little odd.

It is painful to see Kasich get so ignored.

He flinched when Megyn had been talking to him then asked a question directed to Rubio.

Yeah. He will get less airtime and for good reason, but it was definitely awkward until she returned to him. But good on her for doing her job and not letting someone redirect her attention.

So far, Bush seems the most held together of the group which is a little odd.

Bush makes me uncomfortable. He just comes off as ... kinda weird or creepy. Can't quite put my finger on it.

The audience doesn't seem to overly like Cruz.

Bush makes me uncomfortable. He just comes off as ... kinda weird or creepy. Can't quite put my finger on it.

The audience doesn't seem to overly like Cruz.

Bush has the exhaustion look to him. He looks like this entire process is literally killing him.

And yeah, Cruz is one of those people that just comes across as snide almost no matter what he is saying.

"Dr. Carson, that one's for you."

"Oh. Oh! Great!"

That moment should be a gif. Someone is talking to me? What?

Why do Republicans keep saying this country is a disaster. It was under Bush and the GOP. It's doing a lot better now.

And why did Crispie just lie to the American people about:

1. I didn't know anything

2. The NJ economy is doing well

Christie's record: Economy

Credit ratings agencies have downgraded New Jersey nine times since Christie took office in January 2010, signaling a continuing loss of confidence in the state's fiscal health.
Most recently, Moody's Investor's Service knocked the state's debt rating from A1 to A2

Huh? The mentally ill? Reagan kicked them to the curb. Now we call them homeless.

And Republicans want to help them? Come on. We know better.

Huh? The mentally ill? Reagan kicked them to the curb. Now we call them homeless.

And Republicans want to help them? Come on. We know better.

How you going to deal with existing problems if you keep the border open and ME imports?

Forum List

Back