Janet Reno Dies

So let's me get this straight. A kid steals some cigars, you need to shoot him,
A "kid?" A 6'2" 300 pound assaultive n!gger strongarms the manager of the store he attempted to walk out of without paying for merchandise, then he attempts to disarm a cop. So, yes. He needed to be shot, just like the mad dog he was. And that scumbag would have hurt a lot of people if he was allowed to run free.

"Kid," my ass.

but a bunch ofkiddy-diddling, drug dealing, gun-happy cultists shoot ATF agents and we need to treat them with kid gloves?
1) Who (specifically) lodged the "kiddy-diddling" charge against Koresh? And what evidence was presented?

2) No drug use, dealing or manufacturing was ever established. That charge was a blundering error on BATF's part.

3) The "gun-happy cultists" were a group of peaceful, federally licensed firearms dealers who conducted a legitimate business and paid taxes. So what exactly is your definition of a "cult?"

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks there is ANY comparison with the two events is a complete moron, The assault on Waco was a complete rape of the constitution by the DOJ, Federal Marshals, and the FBI, The national guard tanks set the house on fire with tank mounted flamethrowers I used to set those up, and that is what was mounted on the tanks. The stinking piles of shit MURDERED everyone in the house, just like they did Randy Weavers wife and son, and If you post differently you are just pumping out pure ignorant lying shit. The trials of some of the damn agents and the trials of the people attacked have every time proved that the government took unconstitutional, and overreaching action. The cases like browns have proved the opposite was true. If you jump a cop, and try to take his gun you have committed a felony assault, and if he kills you it is JUSTIFIED as if you take his gun, he is dead and he knows it just like even idiots who say he wasn't justified KNOW he did what he HAD to do or he WOULD BE DEAD.

Doesn't work when the ATF shoots first, now does it. We get it, you love overwhelming government power and woe to those who actually defend themselves from a illegal attack by that government. Go burn another baby, asshole.

Well, except several investigations found the Cultists shot first.

But if Gun-running cultists are free to offer their ch ildren to their fake messiah, are any of us truly free?

1) Who (specifically) lodged the "kiddy-diddling" charge against Koresh? And what evidence was presented?

again, you guys keep avoiding this. Michelle Jones, Koresh fathered children on her when she was 13 years old. This isn't even in dispute.

3) The "gun-happy cultists" were a group of peaceful, federally licensed firearms dealers who conducted a legitimate business and paid taxes. So what exactly is your definition of a "cult?"

The ATF said otherwise, and they were concerned enough to launch an investigation. My definition of a cult is pretty simple- it's where you have people who slavishly follow a leader without questioning him, no matter what he does.

Anyone who thinks there is ANY comparison with the two events is a complete moron, The assault on Waco was a complete rape of the constitution by the DOJ, Federal Marshals, and the FBI, The national guard tanks set the house on fire with tank mounted flamethrowers I used to set those up, and that is what was mounted on the tanks. The stinking piles of shit MURDERED everyone in the house, just like they did Randy Weavers wife and son, and If you post differently you are just pumping out pure ignorant lying shit. The trials of some of the damn agents and the trials of the people attacked have every time proved that the government took unconstitutional, and overreaching action. The cases like browns have proved the opposite was true. If you jump a cop, and try to take his gun you have committed a felony assault, and if he kills you it is JUSTIFIED as if you take his gun, he is dead and he knows it just like even idiots who say he wasn't justified KNOW he did what he HAD to do or he WOULD BE DEAD.

Brown was 100 feet away from Wilson when Wilson shot him six times.

Meanwhile, the Kiddy-diddlers shot four ATF Agents, were pointing guns at federal officers and used kids as human shields. That was all manner of fucked up. And when they realized their fake messiah was going to the big house, they killed themselves and their kids.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

everyone on this thread gets what you are saying and knows its all true except that government paid shill joe troll boy.That is what I said over a 100 times on this thread just to watch the troll play dodgeball and ignore it that like you said,the national guard set the house on fire with flamethrowers mounted on the tanks.:thup:

anytime you present evidence and facts like that to this troll boy,he does this-:scared1:runs off and starts rambling pretending he has won by saying john danforth ran 4 honest investigations.:rofl:

this troll no doubt thinks oswald shot JFK as well and that the warren commission were honerable trustworthy gentlemen who ran a non biased investigation into it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doesn't work when the ATF shoots first, now does it. We get it, you love overwhelming government power and woe to those who actually defend themselves from a illegal attack by that government. Go burn another baby, asshole.

But if Gun-running cultists are free to offer their ch ildren to their fake messiah, are any of us truly free?

Big deal. The government finds itself innocent all of the time. Amazingly enough, now that cell phone, and security cams are all over the place, the government can't hide like it used to be able to. Holy shit batman, look at all of those bad cops getting found out now all of a sudden. Look at joe b's dumbfuck relative (sure it wasn't you?) who drove over those political signs and got his tires shredded by the security anchor. My oh my oh my.

Looks like the government lies through its teeth all of the time! Who knew! Clearly not dumbfuck joe b!

Big deal. The government finds itself innocent all of the time. Amazingly enough, now that cell phone, and security cams are all over the place, the government can't hide like it used to be able to. Holy shit batman, look at all of those bad cops getting found out now all of a sudden. Look at joe b's dumbfuck relative (sure it wasn't you?) who drove over those political signs and got his tires shredded by the security anchor. My oh my oh my.

Looks like the government lies through its teeth all of the time! Who knew! Clearly not dumbfuck joe b!

Guy, you still haven''t presented any evidence your cultists who believed the end of the world was coming didn't off themselves.

Guy, you still haven''t presented any evidence your cultists who believed the end of the world was coming didn't off themselves.

Sure I have. Twelve of them inconveniently survived the government attempt at killing them all.

sure you read them liar,you have ignored everything we have taken you to school on and defend the the clinton liars everyday so you are obviously a liar same as them shill.

Every investigation and trial has found the kiddy-diddlers did themselves in.

Sure thing sport. I wonder what the verdict would have been had they had the cell cameras we enjoy these days. Face it baby killer, you, and they, are only interested in abusing power. To that I say "fuck you".

The ATF said otherwise, and they were concerned enough to launch an investigation.
Ah. I didn't realize ATF said otherwise. That settles it then, because everyone knows law-enforcement officers never lie.

My definition of a cult is pretty simple- it's where you have people who slavishly follow a leader without questioning him, no matter what he does.
You mean like the cult of authoritarian personalities who submissively accept the word of any government agent as gospel truth?

again, you guys keep avoiding this. Michelle Jones, Koresh fathered children on her when she was 13 years old. This isn't even in dispute.
It's not in dispute by you and a lot of others who reflexively believe anything and everything some government spokesman says.

My question is specifically where did you learn this? I've heard it said Koresh made her pregnant when she was 12, and 13, and 14. Which is it? And who said it? And what evidence supports the accusation?

Are you aware that complaints of this nature were lodged by a former Davidian whose wife took up with David Koresh?

The bottom line is even if the worst of this and other accusations are true, does that justify the way the stand-off ended? Or do you not believe the way it ended was avoidable via patient, intelligent judgment, common sense and concern for the lives of those children?

The first shot was fired through the front door. It hit Koresh in the side and touched off the attempted break-in and firefight.

Of course not, which means it's okay to ignore their safety and provoke their probable death by fire.

Last edited:
A "kid?" A 6'2" 300 pound assaultive n!gger

Oh. Okay. so it's okay to shoot him if he's black, then. Got it.
No. I didn't say that. It's not okay to shoot him if he's Black. Being Black doesn't make someone a dangerous criminal.

But it is okay to shoot a 6'2" 300 lb n!igger who already has attacked you, attempted to take your firearm, and whose behavior plainly suggests he either is psychopathic and/or is on PCP, and is approaching you in a menacing manner, and refuses to stop when commanded to.

The only thing the 100' distance means is Ptl. Wilson is a pretty good shot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back