Jan. 6 was a Protest for Election Integrity, not an Insurrection against the U.S. Government

Is that they smashed through windows to enter the building?

Is that why Ashley Babbit was shot climbing through a closed entrance?

I wish you guys would get your conspiracies straight.
Yeah all unarmed five foot two of her. There was no reason to shoot her. You are defending murder for political gain and intimidation.

Well, it looked like America wasn't happy (to the leftists) and America wasn't

So there had to be a big scary word attached to J6

Insurrection was it

But we know by now how much "they" lie to us. And they are always and forever accusing their opposition of the very things they are doing or attempting to do

THEY are attempting to overthrow America

I don't know if I'd consider that violently, since breaking glass isn't when antifa does it. So as far as my selective outrage, I go with the demofks that breaking glass isn't violent. When demofks start saying that antifa breaking in is violent, i'll change my position.
But, but, I thought the cops opened the doors for them? Which is it??

So was it an insurrection or not? Your word games indicate a desire to avoid answering this question, which addresses the subject matter of the OP.
There was no insurrection it was a riot and the republicans involved were rioters and vandals.

Is that clear enough for you? Was the sentence simple enough or should I use smaller words?

But, but, I thought the cops opened the doors for them? Which is it??
Your question created an erroneous either/or proposition wherein all participants must be characterized as either violent window breakers or peaceful protesters entering through open doors. This is like asking whether the cops shot innocent protesters: Did they or didn't they?

The fact that a few protestors engaged in minor vandalism does not mean that the vast majority were rioters or insurrectionists, just as the fact that one police officer shot an unarmed protester does not mean that the police were mass murderers.

Forum List

Back