Jan 6 Profiteers Who Shook Foundations of American Democracy - From Political Prisoners to Profiteers

Not what the prosecution says and what the Judges and Juries have found to be true.

sorry, you're on the wrong side of the law.

Why not get the fuck out of our country, if you hate it so much?
Why don't you suck my big dick?

Maybe I missed it in the article, but I don't see a legal basis for confiscating their money. Based on what I'm reading, the DOJ is going after their stash because they believe they should be broke. It's not necessarily against the law for the accused or even the convicted to tell people they believe that they're political prisoners, nor is it against the law to set up a go-fund-me to pay for legal bills, loss of reputation, etc.'

If they owe restitution, fines, penalties, and they want the proceeds to make those payments, I could possibly see that as a rationale for DOJ action, but the way the article reads, this is just the feds imposing their own extra-judicial form of justice on them because they're angry at them.

FWIW, I feel the same way about these bozos as you do, but the judge and jury should determine the penalties they pay, and once they've been through the legal ringer, maybe it's time for people to move on.
You appear to miss lots about the Justice system.

too bad

Now like I've asked others, if you hate our nation so much, why not get the fuck out?

Profiting from a crime, whether big or small is the same thing. There's nothing wrong with telling their side of the story, but for allow them to play on the gullibility of those who would pay to listen to their conspiracy theories makes it possible for people to make crime pay.
The battle(s) continue:

"The original and namesake law, from New York State, was itself ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States, but New York and other states have since passed laws with similar goals that attempt to comply with the Court's decision."

why do you people hate the American Justice System so much? You sound like a bunch of unhappy, pathetic anarchists.

Actually, BLM participants are not that handful of people who profited.

May as well admit you The Wall people are as crooked as Bannon and Friends, who illegally profited from your imbecilities
So, the founders of BLM, who embezzled millions from BLM aren't BLM?...lol

Moron, there is no such thing as "American Democracy." Find me where the democracies are on this map of the world?!

View attachment 789913
Ignorance must be bliss in your world.

quotes:
The dawn of American democracy didn’t come in 1776, with the Declaration of Independence. It didn’t come in 1788, when the Constitution was ratified by the states, or in 1789, when George Washington took office. According to Harry Rubenstein, chair and curator of the Division of Political History at the American History Museum, the symbolic birth of our system of government didn’t come until its noble ideals were actually put to the test. On September 19, 215 years ago, Washington published his farewell address, marking one the first peaceful transfers of power in American history and cementing the country’s status as a stable, democratic state. --
end quotes

your bullshit link vs our national treasure

BLM participants didn't profit from the many stores they looted?
Some rioters did, but the BLM protesters were not rioters. Like the Jan 6 crowd that went to the Capitol after the sicko Trump rally, protesters cannot control the rioters that hide within their ranks.

So, the founders of BLM, who embezzled millions from BLM aren't BLM?...lol
Who exactly founded BLM. What legal entity and who were the actual founders? Then who has been arrested and prosecuted?

Stop conflating things. It only parades your ignorance and poor ignorance to a wider crowd.

Democrat Minions continue to be transfixed by the J6 manufactured "crisis". Meanwhile the Democrats undermine America by flooding towns and cities with illegals, releasing violent criminals back onto the streets, ignoring China Mexico and the drug Cartels, and dividing the country with Racist nonsense.
Hey ass breath, how come McCarthy & the rest of Trump's stooges all hid in chamber's during your "manufactured crisis", Beavis?

Moron, there is no such thing as "American Democracy." Find me where the democracies are on this map of the world?!

View attachment 789913
Class: "In November 1828, Jackson won an overwhelming victory over Adams, capturing 56 percent of the popular vote and 68 percent of the electoral vote. As in 1800, when Jefferson had won over the Federalist incumbent John Adams, the presidency passed to a new political party, the Democrats. The election was the climax of several decades of expanding democracy in the United States and the end of the older politics of deference."

"The Justice Department now wants Goodwyn to give up more than $25,000 he raised — a clawback that is part of a growing effort by the government to prevent rioters from being able to personally profit from participating in the attack that shook the foundations of American democracy."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
prof·it·eer
verb
3rd person present: profiteers
make or seek to make an excessive or unfair profit, especially illegally

Similar: overcharge, racketeer, make a fast/quick buck, make a quick killing, extortion, racketeering, exploitation
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

These people are so despicable: just like the Trump family. We have Trump & Friends scamming people on 'Build the Wall' we have "Trump Supporters Scammed By Novelty Items—‘Trump Bucks’—Advertised As Legal Tender" and there are many other scams surrounding Individual-1, Defendant, America's #1 Sex Abuser

History will record this ear as The Era of the Scams

The pleas and defenses of the traitorous Jan 6 rioters, of being political prisoners was laughable. This attempting to profit on their crimes, playing the fools who who primed and played by FOX for so long? Sad, sick, pathetic...

The pleas and defenses of the traitorous Jan 6 rioters, of being political prisoners was laughable. This attempting to profit on their crimes, playing the fools who who primed and played by FOX for so long? Sad, sick, pathetic...

I remember two members here saying they've donated (sure there must be more, what with the I.Q. level of the haters)

:auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::oops8:
some things need repeating: and apologies for the attempts at hijacking from the Trolls of USMB

Nah, but evidence is coming out on how Trump tried weaponizing the whole government.

so much his style, you must admit
You are confused Moon Bat.

The filthy ass Democrats running the government let thousands of goddamn vicious Negroes and ANTIFA shitheads get away with six months of riots, destroying government buildings, murder and looting.

They only punished the Patriots that protested against a blatant stolen election.

You can burn down 200 American cities if the Democrats support you doing it but you will go to jail if you take a selfy in Pelosi office while protesting against the Democrat filth stealing an election.

Banana Republic indeed.

I remember two members here saying they've donated (sure there must be more, what with the I.Q. level of the haters)
:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

:oops8:

Forum List

Back