Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

Allegedly Foxx posted on social media that he felt blessed. How do you know that Foxx posted the message? Especially after his family today asked for prayers for him. Now i've found it interesting that he was taken 'ill' right before he was to testify. Being a democrat...was he going to testify against Barry? I rather find that hard to believe. I also have read that he has taken the covid heart dart. and they're trying to say that he's had HBP. Well...that might be so...but we're seeing that the Covid killer vaxx causes problems with that. There's also talk that our FBI/CIA et al have means to cause heart attacks and strokes in targetted persons for this or that reason.
lol.

The PEanut Gallery can easily find the trial Foxx was going to testify in, along with Decaprio, who has already testified and was well covered by the press, Pharrel Williams, Busta Rymes, Chris Brown, Britney Spears, and others. Pay no attention to the DEmocrat Dufuses here in denial; they don't know squat. These were all named in a book on influence peddling by a prominent Asian swindler and giant con game run on wealthy Asians. Other trials and hearings resulted from the expose.

The China/Obama case is not “made up”. Leo DiCaprio already testified in that case. There has been another thread on it. I don’t think it has to do with his medical ”incident”.

The book on that swindler has been out for years. About 5, in fact.

Billion Dollar Whale is a book based on extensive investigative reporting by Wall Street Journal correspondents Tom Wright and Bradley Hope. Their reporting made them finalists for the 2016 Pulitzer Prize.[2]

Billion Dollar Whale chronicles the exploits of Malaysian fugitive businessman Jho Low, wanted by authorities internationally for his connection with the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal. It describes how Low manipulated former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak into creating a sovereign wealth fund that raised ten billion dollars, and how half of the raised funds eventually disappeared.[3] The book sheds light on the lax oversight that allowed Low to go siphon out such large amounts of money to finance his lavish lifestyle. It also details his time in the United States and his relationships with Gulf Arab royalty and Hollywood actors, among others.[4]

Low is the “whale” referred to in the book's title. The term refers to a high roller,[5] which is a gambler who consistently wagers large amounts of money.

Even one of the Kardashians was paid to hang out with the guy.

No surprise the Democrats here never heard of this; they're low information short bus types who hve been socially promoted through the skool system but had their self-esteem storked and pushed through the roof, so aren't aware of just how stupid and uninformed they really are.

Last edited:
No surprise the Democrats here never heard of this; they're low information short bus types who hve been socially promoted through the skool system but had their self-esteem storked and pushed through the roof, so aren't aware of just how stupid and uninformed they really are.
Does someone need to tell you that Malaysia and China are different countries?

1) The article doesn't say he's in serious condition.
2) No such court case exists, and if moderators weren't lazy right-wingers, they would ask you for a link. Your People magazine article says nothing about any court cases.
3) Then you insert an irrelevant indictment of some "fugees rapper" out of nowhere. Obama was no "fugees rapper". You gaslighting imbecile.
Ouch!

Leonardo DiCaprio testifies in Fugees’ lobbying trial that financier Jho Low tried to funnel $30M to Obama

The Hollywood star, who has partied with the fugitive money man, Jho Low, said the financier once casually dropped in a conversation that he hoped to make a huge contribution to Obama’s campaign.

“It was a significant sum — something to the tune of $20-30 million,” DiCaprio testified. “I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’”
Leonardo DiCaprio testifies in Fugees’ lobbying trial that financier Jho Low tried to funnel $30M to Obama

Well…it is the NY Post so they’re probably lying like they did with Hunter‘s laptop. LOL.

Jamie Foxx is in the hospital with an undisclosed condition that is considered extremely serious.
He was set to testify in a court case concerning Barack Obama and China and illegal campaign donations.

Jamie is getting the "Joan Rivers treatment"

Then go ahead and explain this discrepancy.

One talks about China. One talks about Malaysia.

You know there are different countries, right?

You do know I'm not Hawk, right? No, you probably don't. You're stupid, and can't really help yourself.

1) The article doesn't say he's in serious condition.
2) No such court case exists, and if moderators weren't lazy right-wingers, they would ask you for a link. Your People magazine article says nothing about any court cases.
3) Then you insert an irrelevant indictment of some "fugees rapper" out of nowhere. Obama was no "fugees rapper". You gaslighting imbecile.
His family does and is asking for prayers. He's been in the hospital for weeks. Doesn't sound like an ingrown toe nail to me.

We know without a doubt the Safe & Effective® jab is not to blame, because the media that gets paid by Pfizer has said so, and Pfizer itself says so.
I was wondering about this as well. I mean, really, why won't anyone tell us exactly what is wrong with him? What's the big secret they don't want the public to know?

Since Dems demanded to know people’s private medical information to eat at restaurants and to keep their jobs.

Thank you for once again demonstrating how you are no different than the Dems

Forum List

Back