James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Has it increased it's numbers? I thought they had lost people. I have no interest in Twitter so I'm not in the know.
They have increased the volume of traffic. That will attract advertisers after all this Leftest hate plays out.

They have increased the volume of traffic. That will attract advertisers after all this Leftest hate plays out.

I doubt it. Sponsors won't be associated with antisemitism, racism, white nationalism or overthrowing the Constitution.

Never had, nor do I plan to ever have, a Twitter account. Or any other social media account for that matter. This message board is as close as I get to that crap. So no I don't think it's "importnwt", what ever the fuck that is.

Also I don't think I need advise from someone that's not ever smart enough to use spell check.

So if you didn’t look at the tweets mentioned, you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

Also, you should have said “advice”, not “advise”. One is a noun and one is a verb. I only mention this because you decided to make a point about my spelling. Well, don’t throw stones, as they say.

I doubt it. Sponsors won't be associated with antisemitism, racism, white nationalism or overthrowing the Constitution.
Musk can still block people like that - the Farrakhan types. All he is doing is allowing conservatives to post their positions about the dangerous aspects of far-left policies (and people), and that has the bejeesus scared out of Democrats.

His standing is that his career was negatively impacted by Twitter’s banning, which was done at the request of the Democrat National Committee.

My views : DNC or Twitter =/= US government

So the case could probably be dropped or dismissed. Yeah, Woods might lose the case. Waste of time & energy! lol. :)

Facts:
While the public has a right to freedom of speech when it comes to the U.S. government, the public does not have this right when it comes to private entities. Companies and private employers are able to regulate speech on their platforms and within their workplace since the First Amendment only applies to the government.

This right allowed Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to ban President Donald Trump from their sites in 2021 without legal repercussion. Companies like Facebook and YouTube were also able to ban misleading information on Covid-19 during the 2020 pandemic.

Source:
freedom of speech | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute – freedom of speech

"The" story of the entire 2020 presidential election, a bonified Biden BOMBSHELL published by a MSM news outlet no less that would have swayed voters was HUSHED UP and SILENCED. Incredible.
It’s hard to call the laptop story a “bombshell” since two years later it really has yet to impact anything despite being widely discussed.

The contents of the laptop didn’t really hit. Lots of photos of Biden doing drugs isn’t really a scandal. We knew he was a drug addict. The email content fails to demonstrate any corruption or really any even any illegal activity.

Conservatives has been sold a bill of goods.

It’s hard to call the laptop story a “bombshell” since two years later it really has yet to impact anything despite being widely discussed.

The contents of the laptop didn’t really hit. Lots of photos of Biden doing drugs isn’t really a scandal. We knew he was a drug addict. The email content fails to demonstrate any corruption or really any even any illegal activity.

Conservatives has been sold a bill of goods.
I see influence peddling is not a crime because it has not been prosecuted? Wrong again.

I see influence peddling is not a crime because it has not been prosecuted? Wrong again.
Influence peddling has been prosecuted, but the conviction was overturned by SCOTUS because they determined it wasn’t a crime.

McDonnell v US 2016

Did you look at the tweets mentioned?

Of course you didn’t.

Seems like it’s rather importnwt to do so before leveling accusations, don’t you think?
So you live your life as twitter goes?

Wow, that’s odd. I feel sorry for you

Influence peddling has been prosecuted, but the conviction was overturned by SCOTUS because they determined it wasn’t a crime.

McDonnell v US 2016
So, it isn’t a crime. You still can’t say it

McDonnell v US 2016
And that somehow vindicates Hunter? Please explain how it does in legal terms.

And that somehow vindicates Hunter? Please explain how it does in legal terms.
It’s a general observation that “influence peddling” was made completely legal by SCOTUS.

To vindicate Hunter, you first need to specifically explain what you think he did wrong. And I do mean specific.

It’s a general observation that “influence peddling” was made completely legal by SCOTUS.

To vindicate Hunter, you first need to specifically explain what you think he did wrong. And I do mean specific.
Taking foreign money without reporting it is what?

Forum List

Back