James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Every allegation against Trump is unsupported and it does not bother you a bit. Why is that?
It’s false. I can be quite specific.

It’s also a distraction. It’s clear that you have nothing since the second we start to get specific about Hunter Biden you feel the need to change the subject.

It’s false. I can be quite specific.

It’s also a distraction. It’s clear that you have nothing since the second we start to get specific about Hunter Biden you feel the need to change the subject.
Specific about what? Unproven allegations? That they are specifically not proven?

Specific about what? Unproven allegations? That they are specifically not proven?
I want you to be specific about what the Hunter Biden laptop story alleges Hunter Biden did that was illegal.

If all you have is drug use, then it’s a nothing burger. We knew that already.

I want you to be specific about what the Hunter Biden laptop story alleges Hunter Biden did that was illegal.

If all you have is drug use, then it’s a nothing burger. We knew that already.
Read the news, you idiot.

I know it’s embarrassing, but in the long run you’ll be better if you just admit you have nothing.
If you call what has already been proven nothing. you are the nothing. Your posts are meaningless garbage. What that makes you goes without saying. Are we done, stupid?

If you call what has already been proven nothing. you are the nothing. Your posts are meaningless garbage. What that makes you goes without saying. Are we done, stupid?
“What had already been proven”

What is that? I asked but you refused to say. Your response was to “read the news” which is meaningless garbage if I’ve ever seen it.

I’d love to know “what has already been proven”. Can you tell me?

Because they don't. That is well established law. Twitter falls under the same laws.
because they don't do what? they don't go into restaurants and hassle people eating? You can't sit there with a straight face and think that at all. You must be out of your mind. I believe Sarah Huckabee was the first one.

Forum List

Back