James Woods obliterates Chelsea Clinton

images

Obvious father daughter
Who is that on the left, Rustic?

Webb Hubbel

Webster Lee "Webb" Hubbell (born 1948) is an American author, lecturer, consultant, advocate and Arkansas lawyer who practiced law from 1974-1993 in Pulaski County. He has held executive level positions in government and industry including: U.S. Associate Attorney General, Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court, Mayor of Little Rock, Managing Partner of the second largest law firm in Arkansas, and Executive and Chief Counsel for a large Washington based commercial insurance company. While he practiced law he was Mayor of Little Rock from 1979 until 1982, one of the nation's youngest mayors. He also served on Little Rock's City Board from 1978 to 1984. He was appointed by Bill Clintonas Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court in 1984 at age 36. When Clinton became President of the United States, Hubbell was appointed as Associate Attorney General. In 1996, he was convicted of fraud and sent to prison.

Webster Hubbell - Wikipedia

If Chelsea would read her Bible at the very end of the Roman joke is the punch line- Jesus was admitted being the first fallen messiah Lucifer-Rev 22:16
So to say she's never seen a Jesus statue is either 100% lie or 100% stupid.
Apparently she's never been to Rio Brazil where you can't help but notice a Lucifer Statue.

Sources:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)
LuciferSays.jpg

Last edited:
If Chelsea would read her Bible at the very end of the Roman joke is the punch line- Jesus was admitted being the first fallen messiah Lucifer-Rev 22:16
Apparently she's never been to Rio Brazil where you can't help but notice a Lucifer Statue.

Sources:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
View attachment 145053
So in your little World Jesus is the devil

Little World, little mind

Sources:

View attachment 145053

Assuming you are a dupe of the Roman joke
[they were the original Anton Levay type satanist of their time period, mocking religions of many cultures],
your text says the devil is the power of death and destruction-Rev chapter 1.
Rome was the adversary in the Biblical era (the one your faith claims would create the one world religion lifting up the false prophet.) Jewish revolts made a necessity to use slang and symbolism so
the adversary (sawtawn) would not know they were being spoken about. Hence the 2 horn(powers) scarlet beast you call devil symbols the Roman colors and it's religious authority[power] hidding & masking it's political power[horn]=2 horn red devil had that power of death and destruction.

ONCE AGAIN THIS TOPIC is to debate Chelseas ignorant comment that she thought was so clever. The crosses statues are the mark of the beast, because it's the sign of death and destruction predating the figures used for the image and as I pointed out that is the power of the beast.
The statues of the sun cross are Baal symbols which was the morning star's father. Research Canaanite dying god ritual Morning Star surpasses his father baal on the throne upon dying, imitating and masking Baal dying and resurrecting. This is why they never tell you the name of this holy father who he's one in the same plagiarized mythology.
Lastly the sickly man on the cross also predates the created images mythology, it's a Mithraic cross. One of the The Bascilicas merely confescated a Mithraic temple and kept in place & used the existing altar and symbol man on the cross.
So Chelseas Argument Failed and James Wood pointed out so boldly, every statue is gonna have the inkling to upset and make some people uncomfortable, including her own Dad's statue.

Last edited:

Sources:

View attachment 145053

[they were the original Anton Levay type satanist of their time period, mocking religions of many cultures],
Rome was the adversary in the Biblical era (the one your faith claims would create the one world religion lifting up the false prophet.) Jewish revolts made a necessity to use slang and symbolism so
the adversary (sawtawn) would not know they were being spoken about. Hence the 2 horn(powers) scarlet beast you call devil symbols the Roman colors and it's religious authority[power] hidding & masking it's political power[horn]=2 horn red devil had that power of death and destruction.

ONCE AGAIN THIS TOPIC is to debate Chelseas ignorant comment that she thought was so clever. The crosses statues are the mark of the beast, because it's the sign of death and destruction predating the figures used for the image and as I pointed out that is the power of the beast.
The statues of the sun cross are Baal symbols which was the morning star's father. Research Canaanite dying god ritual Morning Star surpasses his father baal on the throne upon dying, imitating and masking Baal dying and resurrecting. This is why they never tell you the name of this holy father who he's one in the same plagiarized mythology.
Lastly the sickly man on the cross also predates the created images mythology, it's a Mithraic cross. One of the The Bascilicas merely confescated a Mithraic temple and kept in place & used the existing altar and symbol man on the cross.
So Chelseas Argument Failed and James Wood pointed out so boldly, every statue is gonna have the inkling to upset and make some people uncomfortable, including her own Dad's statue.

Have you explained to your psychiatrist that Jesus is really Satan? They might care and have some good drugs that you can continue snorting or injecting into your eyeballs.

Sources:

View attachment 145053

Have you explained to your psychiatrist that Jesus is really Satan? They might care and have some good drugs that you can continue snorting or injecting into your eyeballs.
Are you deflecting your use or need for a psychiatrist onto me?
If so then reflect upon this:
Have you explained to your psychiatrist that you think an image of a man created by an evil empire is your creator and will fly out of the sky in a loin cloth?
If you believe in the Jesus mythology then why do you not have a real good car cover?
Because if you think bird droppings are a problem, then imagine believing in flying priests.
;-)

Last edited:
I love ad Hominems responses that ends up inadvertantly proving the points.
Like:
Inadvertantly admitting what Chelsea was taught and is saying is zany.
Inadvertantly admiting Jesus (or his creators of his image) was insane for claiming himself the adversary (sawtawn) of the God of Israel.
And all these admissions while thinking they were cleverly trying to bait a removal of the thread (a tactic by intellectually dishonest leftists).
And even the false sense of cleverness being busted was on topic to Chelsea doing the same, thinking her tweetwas clever James Wood made her look foolish.

Like:
Inadvertantly admiting Jesus (or his creators of his image) was insane for claiming himself the adversary (sawtawn) of the God of Israel.
And all these admissions while thinking they were cleverly trying to bait a removal of the thread (a tactic by intellectually dishonest leftists).
And even the false sense of cleverness being busted was on topic to Chelsea doing the same, thinking her tweetwas clever James Wood made her look foolish.
Try love instead of hate....................hate makes you like them remember? When you clear the hate from your soul then and only then can you begin to heal.

In the meantime adopt a baby seal.

Adopt a Harp Seal - Symbolic Adoption - Adoption Center | ShopNWF.org

Like:
Try love instead of hate....................hate makes you like them remember? When you clear the hate from your soul then and only then can you begin to heal.

When your child continues to get involved in bad habits because he/she is trying to be part of the crowd and as a parent you correct their behavior and teach them right from wrong then do you consider yourself hateful or mean spirited to your child or loving in looking out for their welfare?
Then why would you accuse me of being hateful and mean spirited for correcting your behavior and involving myself in your welfare?
See what you proved is nobody is qualified
to determine what is worthy or not worthy of freedom of speach, because people don't comprehend true love from true hate when people's egos and affiliations want to be right they want to hear what validates their views not what they need to hear.
Teachers whoteach what you need not what you want are unpopular, while those who tell you what you want and not what you need are humoring and pandering to you to be accepted & popular and wealthy not helping you, but hurting you.
Affiliation pride is in a group adhesion whether politics or religion and hecause we have gang mentalities we are not equiped to be open to speach.
Look at what you did with "unpopular truth", you resorted to the ole ad hominem personal attack smokescreens even if it threw your own beliefs under the bus allong with your target. =Human Ego 101.

Like:

When your child continues to get involved in bad habits because he/she is trying to be part of the crowd and as a parent you correct their behavior and teach them right from wrong then do you consider yourself hateful or mean spirited to your child or loving in looking out for their welfare?
Then why would you accuse me of being hateful and mean spirited for correcting your behavior and involving myself in your welfare?
to determine what is worthy or not worthy of freedom of speach, because people don't comprehend true love from true hate when people's egos and affiliations want to be right they want to hear what validates their views not what they need to hear.
Teachers whoteach what you need not what you want are unpopular while those who tell you what you want and not what you need are humoring and pandering to you to be pooular and wealthy not helping ypu but hurting you. Affiliation pride is in a group adhesion whether politics or religion and hecause we have gang mentalities we are not equiped to be open to speach.
Look at what you did with "unpopular truth", you resorted to the ole ad hominem personal attack smokescreens even if it threw your own beliefs under the bus allong with your target. =Human Ego 101.

You are hate, you have called Jesus the most peaceful man ever born Satan. Take your Abilify already.

Then type another book as if anyone gives a shit what u write, I read no more than ten words.

Pray for forgiveness......................

Like:

Teachers whoteach what you need not what you want are unpopular while those who tell you what you want and not what you need are humoring and pandering to you to be pooular and wealthy not helping ypu but hurting you. Affiliation pride is in a group adhesion whether politics or religion and hecause we have gang mentalities we are not equiped to be open to speach.

You are hate, you have called Jesus the most peaceful man ever born Satan. Take your Abilify already.

Then type another book as if anyone gives a shit what u write, I read no more than ten words.

1) you are attributing the teachings of Abrahams kindness to strangers and Torahs ethos as being this created image Jesus nature when it is plagiarized.
2)yet your text show a different persona then your narrative:
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

which brings us to
3) you proved my points, confusing my love for hate because it's an unpopular view to your affiliation pride=human ego.
Then accrpting Jesus' hate because hecs your affiation you have pride in. His megalomania is shaping and controlling your pride and your inability to discern truth from falsehood, debate without ad hominem attacks, and discern love from hate.

In essence I take your words as a compliment because it's a double negative=positive. When someone who confuses love and hate calls you hateful itcs inadvertantly calling you loving.
So thank you Opposite man. :)

Like:

1) you are attributing the teachings of Abrahams kindness to strangers and Torahs ethos as being this created image Jesus nature when it is plagiarized.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

which brings us to
3) you proved my points, confusing my love for hate because it's an unpopular view to your affiliation pride=human ego.
Then accrpting Jesus' hate because hecs your affiation you have pride in. His megalomania is shaping and controlling your pride and your inability to discern truth from falsehood, debate without ad hominem attacks, and discern love from hate.

In essence I take your words as a compliment because it's a double negative=positive. When someone who confuses love and hate calls you hateful itcs inadvertantly calling you loving.

No one is reading your psychobabble. Again when you see your hate, then you can heal, not before.

Now put down your stone, unless you are the one without sin.

Like:

which brings us to

No one is reading your psychobabble. Again when you see your hate, then you can heal, not before.

Now put down your stone, unless you are the one without sin.
I rest my case, your character makes you hate us Jews.
You just proved that the fallen idol god that is making you wormwood (bitter and poisonous) makes more people like yourself intolerant and abusive and who's history is full of enslaving, waring, and torturing people makes the Jesus idol statue even worse then the ones Chelsea wishes removed, because as you all know the confederates were all Jesus worshipers.
:)
If the statues come down, so too does their moral leader of hate.

Forum List

Back